The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

If you're looking for the quickest way to get started, I suggest checking out 1c, 2b, and 2a. These briefly and simply cover the...

Torea
replies: 80 views: 271,178
sicfigure 2 days ago

Hi everyone. This is my first thread in this forum … :lol: Since we on a nearly daily basis see posts featuring graphs from...

Jens Eklund
replies: 210 views: 101,926
JayPee 2 weeks ago

Measuring Room Acoustics Intro Acoustic Measuring Software of decent quality has become very affordable. This has led to many...

DanDan
replies: 218 views: 280,178
neopl 27th September 2018

I've been working on a design for my studio, and I've come to this point. The original thread was called "How Much Space...

naethoven
replies: 208 views: 217,192
Temple of Light 22nd February 2017

So I'm setting up a new writing/mixing space taking out half of our new lounge. I have a bunch of panels from my previous space...

John Kassir
replies: 7 views: 145
RyanC 1 hour ago

Hi all! I'm soon finished with my studio build and I'm looking to upgrade my cheap KRK Rokit 5 monitors. But what exactly do you...

ostfisk
replies: 5 views: 213
Temple of Light 1 hour ago

Hello! I'm working with a Mr. Cool ductless heating unit, DIY-18-HP-230a, and its causing an 8k tone in the recording studio....

martyblackeye
replies: 14 views: 461
martyblackeye 5 hours ago

Hello! I’m hoping someone can help me out with a persistent problem that’s been bugging me for a couple weeks now. I just...

davideg
replies: 8 views: 355
M.Retra 5 hours ago

Looking to finally invest in acostic treatment an decided on GIK, I have question on first reflection /side panels if i should go...

Troubleshooter
replies: 4 views: 300
bgood 6 hours ago

REW makes me feel quite dumb.... So, I apologize in advance if I've cocked it up! How does this look to y'all? Thanks in...

bgood
replies: 78 views: 1,545
bgood 7 hours ago

I will be converting a single car garage into my home studio was looking for some advice. Disclaimer: I have been researching...

apadua
replies: 4 views: 186
RyanC 8 hours ago

HI! How Ya'll doing. I need your help!! I am moving into new place. new studio room. I have a portion of the bedroom just for...

dhad
replies: 0 views: 109
dhad 9 hours ago

I am sure that there is already a thread like that, but I can't find it anywhere else. I was wondering what are the greatest...

laperlestudio
replies: 91 views: 5,126
syncussion 10 hours ago

Hello, I need to complete the treatment of my room. I already have some GIK bass traps. I saw this website:...

sergioelectro
replies: 0 views: 154
sergioelectro 16 hours ago

Hello hello. I am planning on using a lot (like a lot) of absorption in my room across all walls and the ceiling. I am also...

camomiletea
replies: 11 views: 557
RyanC 16 hours ago

I think this will contribute the forum because I will post a whole lot of details and explanations and questions as well and all...

NoobInAudio
replies: 39 views: 1,075
Jason Foi 16 hours ago

I came across these terms -mainly from Jens Eklund. Like for example in this thread I was re-reading: Acoustics Issue "if...

JayPee
replies: 6 views: 292
JayPee 21 hours ago

Hello, I have two issues I was hoping your experience could help me figure out. I have a 4.2m x 3.7m room that has...

sicfigure
replies: 27 views: 502
sicfigure 22 hours ago

I'm starting to frame two large sections of live room studio ceiling..both sections are approx 20' X 17' I have a chance right...

Pchicago
replies: 6 views: 296
Pchicago 1 day ago

Hello - Is it feasible to install a ceiling cassette as the indoor unit of a ductless split system, for a sound-isolated music...

Presocratic
replies: 22 views: 738
Presocratic 1 day ago

Hello! Moving house soon, and we have no neighbors which is a dream come true. The house is old but has been refurbed and has...

mistahbenn
replies: 6 views: 313
avare 1 day ago

hi guys, i need your help: i'm moving to a new apartment with my girlfriend and i need to find a place for my studio. it's a 2...

yehonatan
replies: 1 views: 325
yehonatan 1 day ago

Can anyone link me to any kind of studio desk building plans/measurements? I'm pretty much ITB but have a couple of rack bits...

eyezenears
replies: 15 views: 2,024
jrl 1 day ago

so guys i need some help or opinions on what i should do so i have a garage space that roughly 10 feet 6 inches or so by20...

cesarortiz24
replies: 15 views: 441
Starlight 2 days ago

Hi all, First post here. I’ll get straight to it. Having moved from UK to Ecuador, about to purchase an apartment with...

drunmersteve
replies: 25 views: 715
puukij 2 days ago

Hi! I'm Ray from Mexico City. Attached you can find an image describing my rehearsal room and my first measurements with...

RayGlz
replies: 9 views: 503
akebrake 2 days ago

As you can see I am new to this forum, I have been here a while grabbing good information as I go. I am in the process of...

RedTone
replies: 18 views: 1,068
RedTone 2 days ago

As my name says I am a noob. When I measure my room acousticd EQ wizard should I use monitors or speakers? I found a...

NoobInAudio
replies: 27 views: 522
Purphormer 2 days ago

Can you please post some pictures of cable troughs? Thank you D

drockfresh
replies: 0 views: 282
drockfresh 3 days ago

I'm building a drum room as part of a box in a box design. Anyway, I don't want the walls to be double leaf as I want to avoid...

princeplanet
replies: 1 views: 262
Jason Foi 3 days ago

Hi, I'm setting up one of the spaces in my attic as a studio. If you look at the photo's you can see that the shape is maybe...

Bart Michiels
replies: 4 views: 490
empirix 3 days ago

First off, thanks for taking the time to read this - much appreciated. Due to family logistics and general storage space...

Scientific
replies: 28 views: 741
Scientific 3 days ago

Hello. This is my first post on GS. I have followed many threads and searched like crazy as I have developed my plan to build a...

Snakeyjbaby
replies: 5 views: 398
RyanC 3 days ago

In 2019 we must have a better solution for absorption than that terrible grey foam stuff or building insulation, pink fluffy...

Carl Freeland
replies: 6 views: 346
Carl Freeland 3 days ago

A fun beginning! https://youtu.be/Ef0CBLm2OQo

Kronos147
replies: 1 views: 325
Kronos147 4 days ago

Hello, Currently i am using DCX2496 to control my 3'way studio speakers. Looks like this DCX is 'new line' so there is not a...

Galileon
replies: 7 views: 454
deedeeyeah 4 days ago

Hey All, I'm looking for a good piece of studio furniture, ideally I'd like to be able to put my monitors either side of my...

gridlockeduk
replies: 1 views: 311
Carl Freeland 4 days ago

I'm just about done with my room in a room soundproof workshop and need to construct the dead vents. One for supply and one for...

Adam Levitt
replies: 10 views: 2,976
dimora 4 days ago

Hi, I am about to make an acoustic treatment of two rooms.On will be control room and the other will be recording...

Radek Tadel
replies: 2 views: 6,605
kilca 4 days ago

I’m posting my question here because in searching for initial info, this community seems to provide real value and feedback....

pw28209
replies: 1 views: 297
Bart Nettle 5 days ago

I've been using headphones in my small, cube-shaped, untreated room. I'm contemplating buying some monitors, but I'd rather...

deejayen
replies: 4 views: 387
johannburkard 5 days ago

Ok guys, I got 8 of these for basically free at...

Krush411
replies: 2 views: 380
Krush411 5 days ago

Hello folks. I was hoping anybody who has experience or knowledge of acoustics and materials could help me with a slight...

PartHunter
replies: 5 views: 358
Temple of Light 5 days ago

Hi guys and thanks for your attention!! I am starting a new episode of my life, and I need your help!!! The thing is, I bought...

estevanovich
replies: 7 views: 367
Bushman 5 days ago

I did a search but didn’t find anything Just curious if there is a good number to set my thermostat in there. I have it at...

Snoggin
replies: 4 views: 303
EvilRoy 5 days ago

If you had the opportunity to treat your control room from 0, which of these 3 problems were the most important to attack? 1....

victoredmundo
replies: 0 views: 286
victoredmundo 5 days ago

Hello everybody, after renting a Fluke 435, to measure the incoming quality power, I discover two issues, that are boring...

ezrecords
replies: 4 views: 350
ezrecords 5 days ago

Hi, This my first question to this all knowing forum. I'd be surprised if it wasn't tabled/answered before but I couldn't...

TZounds
replies: 3 views: 364
RyanC 6 days ago

Dear community, Before anyone says anything, yes I did look up similar posts, though they did not answer my question as I...

Vini
replies: 4 views: 376
Brent Hahn 6 days ago

Hi! I'm having big issues trying to dry up my room a little bit. In the listening position, I have this huge resonation coming up...

heysimo
replies: 15 views: 1,497
avare 1 week ago

Hi friends I wanna build a frame like this for my abortive ceiling. https://youtu.be/rnjv7L-rwm4?t=238 I really like the...

Arseny
replies: 3 views: 345
Jason Foi 1 week ago

I have a DDA Arena series console that weighs a ton. I can barely lift one side a foot off the ground. I am building a new...

noah330
replies: 19 views: 503
pan60 1 week ago

Hi! I have started venturing into recording over the last couple of months coming from a piano background. I'm currently in a...

kainev
replies: 0 views: 253
kainev 1 week ago

Hello everybody, I wanted to build a home studio on a budget. I decided to purchase the Rode NT1. I've learned that...

likerholicz
replies: 18 views: 491
Piedpiper 1 week ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search