The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi everyone. This is my first thread in this forum … :lol: Since we on a nearly daily basis see posts featuring graphs from...

Jens Eklund
replies: 212 views: 102,794
Jens Eklund 3 weeks ago

If you're looking for the quickest way to get started, I suggest checking out 1c, 2b, and 2a. These briefly and simply cover the...

Torea
replies: 80 views: 273,285
sicfigure 4 weeks ago

Measuring Room Acoustics Intro Acoustic Measuring Software of decent quality has become very affordable. This has led to many...

DanDan
replies: 218 views: 282,245
neopl 27th September 2018

I've been working on a design for my studio, and I've come to this point. The original thread was called "How Much Space...

naethoven
replies: 208 views: 218,436
Temple of Light 22nd February 2017

So I was shopping for some FR701 online and found only US sellers. I came across a forum post where someone suggested contacting...

_Ludovico
replies: 1 views: 55
jerry123 17 minutes ago

Hi, i know there are thousands of posts talking about acoustic treatments, and i've read a lot. I think i understood some points...

golgoth21
replies: 93 views: 1,950
golgoth21 1 hour ago

The main reason for me having alt monitors is to have another pair for for reference, and to hear them produce more bass, to...

kerochan
replies: 3 views: 90
Soundman2020 2 hours ago

What is the best way to model the absorption of a super chunk? I've just framed out the front corners of my control room with...

logjamparty
replies: 13 views: 365
Soundman2020 2 hours ago

I noticed this statement by Rod Gervais while doing some research on Green Glue. From Rod: __""Sorry - you can...

Pchicago
replies: 24 views: 813
Soundman2020 2 hours ago

Hi all, I've been reading this forum on and off for years, and finally am in a position to start my build! I've read Rod's...

Chris1234
replies: 3 views: 236
Soundman2020 4 hours ago

Dear slutzrockout I have been looking out to fix the room modes recently. The room treatment has to be done firstly but...

Darkray707
replies: 42 views: 1,160
Roonan 7 hours ago

Hi all, I am treating my room with bass traps and foams but recently I encountered a room problem. Btw, I don't own the house,...

aabeatz
replies: 6 views: 284
jlam 8 hours ago

I'm a fan of bobgolds website. It is a great reference that I and others have used. I am having trouble though finding the...

Sebg
replies: 0 views: 92
Sebg 14 hours ago

im building a home studio and i was wondering if exposed safe n sound would be safe to be breathing as im using it for bass...

MC Cracker
replies: 4 views: 274
NoobInAudio 14 hours ago

Hello, I have a 4.2m x 3.7m room that has carpet on 2/3 of the floor, wood floor in the rest of the area, Bass Traps in the...

sicfigure
replies: 16 views: 584
NoobInAudio 15 hours ago

Hey guys. I have my blue prints coming in from the website DAW BOX. Heres an exact link to what I want to build. ::::New...

hb.karmuh
replies: 11 views: 334
NoobInAudio 20 hours ago

YouTube Why would he build this? I mean what is the reason for something like this? He plays it in an untreated room, doesn't...

NoobInAudio
replies: 16 views: 501
dinococcus 21 hours ago

I have a bunch of this material. Wood pellets as a biomass fuel | Treco Does it have properties for acoustic treatment? Can...

scalawag
replies: 0 views: 132
scalawag 23 hours ago

hello guys i'm new here, i only created my account to ask if someone knows what kind of walls deadmau5 has in his new studio,i...

PAULOPAUZUDO
replies: 3 views: 566
PAULOPAUZUDO 1 day ago

G,day GS crew. Long time reader of this forum . I'm converting my shed into a 2 channel listening room , home gym and maybe...

Oval56
replies: 9 views: 563
Oval56 1 day ago

Over time I have noted that various posters have discovered actual Gas Flow Resistivity figures for commonly used materials. I...

DanDan
replies: 159 views: 48,352
askomiko 1 day ago

REW makes me feel quite dumb.... So, I apologize in advance if I've cocked it up! How does this look to y'all? Thanks in...

bgood
replies: 86 views: 2,070
kegn51 1 day ago

Hi, I just moved into a new apartment. And the highway is close to my apartment. I hear trucks and cars Fairley loud. I want to...

passionmax
replies: 3 views: 239
pquinn 2 days ago

Hello everyone I've been following the forum but never posted anything. So first of all I would like to thanks for all the...

GFernandes
replies: 2 views: 253
GFernandes 2 days ago

First, let me describe my situation and then I'll move onto the questions. I have a garage which I am converting into a studio. ...

Quint
replies: 94 views: 14,520
noah330 2 days ago

A simple question and I thought here would be a good place to ask. When deciding the size of the room you want when building a...

reckless erik
replies: 12 views: 362
reckless erik 2 days ago

Hi guys - I am after some advice please. I am currently putting together a home studio - so far I have a small live room in...

TTTeltdown
replies: 7 views: 509
Soundman2020 3 days ago

Hi everyone, Bit of a long read but I have clearly detailed everything so its straight and to the point and no time wasted. Many...

VaasL
replies: 1 views: 203
VaasL 3 days ago

Hi there I'm looking for a good solution to make some remote session work from home. Although i spend most of my time...

jakelorenz
replies: 5 views: 306
RyanC 3 days ago

Hi, I am starting to plan my new home studio and would love to get help from people who have thoughts/recommendations and have...

beatspin
replies: 13 views: 570
JayPee 3 days ago

Hey Guys I hope someone here would be able to explain to me the difference between random and non-random diffusion. my live...

konradfounded
replies: 0 views: 233
konradfounded 3 days ago

Hello all good people, im building my first home studio, been making music for years now, using headphones, now i will have one...

gedna
replies: 3 views: 424
Soundman2020 3 days ago

I am getting a small amateur music room/studio built in my garden. I am primarily a guitar and bass player. I want to achieve...

aux8
replies: 33 views: 895
Soundman2020 3 days ago

Hi guys, I've tried searching but didn't find any usable answer, so I'd like to ask you for a little help. I have my own...

fakir_cz
replies: 23 views: 37,714
Soundman2020 3 days ago

This is regarding the prospect of building mixing/recording studio in a 16' cube van. (Not a Transit Connect, or Sprinter, or a...

mrand
replies: 4 views: 251
mrand 3 days ago

Wondering if anyone has a source for Porous Expanded Polypropylene panels such as the link below. FYI interested in using these...

skylabfilmpop
replies: 0 views: 241
skylabfilmpop 3 days ago

I'm Doing a university paper on Kate Bush's Hounds of Love. I'm wondering if anyone has or knows of anywhere on the internet...

ricey13
replies: 5 views: 567
9xSound 3 days ago

I haven't had much luck getting to the bottom of this in other threads (which were started for different reasons) or older...

thechrisl
replies: 38 views: 1,434
thechrisl 4 days ago

Does anyone have any experience with LED DMX systems in a studio as far as buzz goes? I found some pretty great RGBW lights...

RyanC
replies: 4 views: 219
Starlight 4 days ago

Hello everyone! I have just built my new studio and just did a rew-measurement and to be honest - i'm not sure. (see the...

oscardvine
replies: 2 views: 357
oscardvine 4 days ago

Hi. I have the chance to build a mastering room inside an old garage with 600cm (length) x 350cm (width) x 230cm (high). That...

scalawag
replies: 5 views: 428
Soundman2020 4 days ago

Hej, my room is 12 m2, 2,5meters wide and 5meters long. my studio is standing against the 2,5m wall. I don't have any sub, so...

Mik Gamba
replies: 1 views: 211
Jason Foi 4 days ago

Hi! I'm Ray from Mexico City. Attached you can find an image describing my rehearsal room and my first measurements with...

RayGlz
replies: 14 views: 744
akebrake 4 days ago

I've got an offer on this new room. It's a lovely loft with windows. I've spent 2 days playing music and doing some tests. This...

Pelle G
replies: 10 views: 479
Pelle G 4 days ago

Hi All, Here is a tool I thought many of us, as well as futurer visitors will find very useful. mh-audio.nl -...

dodittydada
replies: 31 views: 5,017
twiy 5 days ago

I think this will contribute the forum because I will post a whole lot of details and explanations and questions as well and all...

NoobInAudio
replies: 121 views: 2,680
NoobInAudio 5 days ago

Hi i have bought 2 yamaha hs7 and when i try to plug them both into my focusrite at the same time its makes a loud buzzing noise...

Tazz gunna
replies: 1 views: 246
Bushman 5 days ago

I made a pair of gobos on casters; 4' x 6', with four inches of 703 inside and one side faced with a thin plywood...

rmedek
replies: 0 views: 253
rmedek 5 days ago

Hi all, Have a small home studio in my back garden, 390(L)X280(W), the ceiling is 230 on the front wall and 240 on the back -...

MarkRobinson7
replies: 10 views: 595
Soundman2020 5 days ago

Many years ago, I saw in a magazine a company that was selling very high end beautiful mastering and editing production desks and...

HelenaBzg
replies: 0 views: 287
HelenaBzg 5 days ago

Howdy Forum! I thought I’d share a recent build with you. I pulled lots of background knowledge and research from this forum,...

dranzangos
replies: 5 views: 1,162
Sterling Hill 6 days ago

Hey together, Which effect has speaker "toe-in"? Turning the speakers toward the listener. If you look through...

coffee boy
replies: 31 views: 1,118
coffee boy 6 days ago

what is this white stuff inside my amps of my...

Raaphorst
replies: 0 views: 119
Raaphorst 6 days ago

Ok, so I made some bass traps for my control room which is approx 11'x12' and used 4" of Owens Corning 705 floor to ceiling...

Watersound
replies: 55 views: 21,486
stevep 6 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search