The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi everyone. This is my first thread in this forum … :lol: Since we on a nearly daily basis see posts featuring graphs from...

Jens Eklund
replies: 210 views: 101,859
JayPee 2 weeks ago

Measuring Room Acoustics Intro Acoustic Measuring Software of decent quality has become very affordable. This has led to many...

DanDan
replies: 218 views: 279,923
neopl 27th September 2018

If you're looking for the quickest way to get started, I suggest checking out 1c, 2b, and 2a. These briefly and simply cover the...

Torea
replies: 79 views: 270,877
DanDan 3rd April 2018

I've been working on a design for my studio, and I've come to this point. The original thread was called "How Much Space...

naethoven
replies: 208 views: 217,018
Temple of Light 22nd February 2017

Hello! I’m hoping someone can help me out with a persistent problem that’s been bugging me for a couple weeks now. I just...

davideg
replies: 0 views: 44
davideg 1 hour ago

Can you please post some pictures of cable troughs? Thank you D

drockfresh
replies: 0 views: 61
drockfresh 2 hours ago

Hi! I'm Ray from Mexico City. Attached you can find an image describing my rehearsal room and my first measurements with...

RayGlz
replies: 7 views: 437
akebrake 4 hours ago

REW makes me feel quite dumb.... So, I apologize in advance if I've cocked it up! How does this look to y'all? Thanks in...

bgood
replies: 49 views: 1,082
bgood 5 hours ago

I am sure that there is already a thread like that, but I can't find it anywhere else. I was wondering what are the greatest...

laperlestudio
replies: 81 views: 4,609
thomlin 6 hours ago

Hello! I'm working with a Mr. Cool ductless heating unit, DIY-18-HP-230a, and its causing an 8k tone in the recording studio....

martyblackeye
replies: 6 views: 339
fabelle 6 hours ago

Hi all, First post here. I’ll get straight to it. Having moved from UK to Ecuador, about to purchase an apartment with...

drunmersteve
replies: 24 views: 609
princeplanet 6 hours ago

As my name says I am a noob. When I measure my room acousticd EQ wizard should I use monitors or speakers? I found a...

NoobInAudio
replies: 24 views: 428
avare 6 hours ago

I think this will contribute the forum because I will post a whole lot of details and explanations and questions as well and all...

NoobInAudio
replies: 23 views: 757
avare 6 hours ago

so guys i need some help or opinions on what i should do so i have a garage space that roughly 10 feet 6 inches or so by20...

cesarortiz24
replies: 3 views: 205
Starlight 8 hours ago

I'm building a drum room as part of a box in a box design. Anyway, I don't want the walls to be double leaf as I want to avoid...

princeplanet
replies: 1 views: 98
Jason Foi 8 hours ago

Hi, I'm setting up one of the spaces in my attic as a studio. If you look at the photo's you can see that the shape is maybe...

Bart Michiels
replies: 4 views: 461
empirix 9 hours ago

First off, thanks for taking the time to read this - much appreciated. Due to family logistics and general storage space...

Scientific
replies: 28 views: 709
Scientific 10 hours ago

Hello hello. I am planning on using a lot (like a lot) of absorption in my room across all walls and the ceiling. I am also...

camomiletea
replies: 2 views: 360
camomiletea 11 hours ago

Hello. This is my first post on GS. I have followed many threads and searched like crazy as I have developed my plan to build a...

Snakeyjbaby
replies: 5 views: 358
RyanC 11 hours ago

In 2019 we must have a better solution for absorption than that terrible grey foam stuff or building insulation, pink fluffy...

Carl Freeland
replies: 6 views: 307
Carl Freeland 16 hours ago

A fun beginning! https://youtu.be/Ef0CBLm2OQo

Kronos147
replies: 1 views: 306
Kronos147 23 hours ago

hi guys, i need your help: i'm moving to a new apartment with my girlfriend and i need to find a place for my studio. it's a 2...

yehonatan
replies: 0 views: 225
yehonatan 1 day ago

Hello, Currently i am using DCX2496 to control my 3'way studio speakers. Looks like this DCX is 'new line' so there is not a...

Galileon
replies: 7 views: 425
deedeeyeah 1 day ago

Hey All, I'm looking for a good piece of studio furniture, ideally I'd like to be able to put my monitors either side of my...

gridlockeduk
replies: 1 views: 289
Carl Freeland 1 day ago

I'm just about done with my room in a room soundproof workshop and need to construct the dead vents. One for supply and one for...

Adam Levitt
replies: 10 views: 2,953
dimora 1 day ago

Hi, I am about to make an acoustic treatment of two rooms.On will be control room and the other will be recording...

Radek Tadel
replies: 2 views: 6,576
kilca 1 day ago

I’m posting my question here because in searching for initial info, this community seems to provide real value and feedback....

pw28209
replies: 1 views: 268
Bart Nettle 1 day ago

I've been using headphones in my small, cube-shaped, untreated room. I'm contemplating buying some monitors, but I'd rather...

deejayen
replies: 4 views: 361
johannburkard 2 days ago

Ok guys, I got 8 of these for basically free at...

Krush411
replies: 2 views: 344
Krush411 2 days ago

Can anyone link me to any kind of studio desk building plans/measurements? I'm pretty much ITB but have a couple of rack bits...

eyezenears
replies: 12 views: 1,909
betteroffted 2 days ago

Hello folks. I was hoping anybody who has experience or knowledge of acoustics and materials could help me with a slight...

PartHunter
replies: 5 views: 344
Temple of Light 2 days ago

Hi guys and thanks for your attention!! I am starting a new episode of my life, and I need your help!!! The thing is, I bought...

estevanovich
replies: 7 views: 357
Bushman 2 days ago

I did a search but didn’t find anything Just curious if there is a good number to set my thermostat in there. I have it at...

Snoggin
replies: 4 views: 287
EvilRoy 2 days ago

If you had the opportunity to treat your control room from 0, which of these 3 problems were the most important to attack? 1....

victoredmundo
replies: 0 views: 264
victoredmundo 2 days ago

Hello everybody, after renting a Fluke 435, to measure the incoming quality power, I discover two issues, that are boring...

ezrecords
replies: 4 views: 333
ezrecords 2 days ago

Hi, This my first question to this all knowing forum. I'd be surprised if it wasn't tabled/answered before but I couldn't...

TZounds
replies: 3 views: 343
RyanC 3 days ago

Dear community, Before anyone says anything, yes I did look up similar posts, though they did not answer my question as I...

Vini
replies: 4 views: 362
Brent Hahn 3 days ago

Hi! I'm having big issues trying to dry up my room a little bit. In the listening position, I have this huge resonation coming up...

heysimo
replies: 15 views: 1,469
avare 3 days ago

Hi friends I wanna build a frame like this for my abortive ceiling. https://youtu.be/rnjv7L-rwm4?t=238 I really like the...

Arseny
replies: 3 views: 331
Jason Foi 3 days ago

I have a DDA Arena series console that weighs a ton. I can barely lift one side a foot off the ground. I am building a new...

noah330
replies: 19 views: 490
pan60 3 days ago

Hi! I have started venturing into recording over the last couple of months coming from a piano background. I'm currently in a...

kainev
replies: 0 views: 237
kainev 4 days ago

Hello everybody, I wanted to build a home studio on a budget. I decided to purchase the Rode NT1. I've learned that...

likerholicz
replies: 18 views: 472
Piedpiper 5 days ago

So I have been doing as much research as I have been able as I finish up construction on my new space. It is below ground with an...

noah330
replies: 1 views: 288
noah330 5 days ago

Hi, guys I need some urgent help with completing a small room measuring 14ft x 10ft. I know it's difficult to perfect such a...

musicminister187
replies: 16 views: 642
musicminister187 5 days ago

Hi all I've just moved house and will at some point be rearranging the attached cowshed and converting it to a music room....

Gorgutz
replies: 4 views: 395
audioforce 5 days ago

Hey guys! So I'm going to be setting up a space in a basement for composing, writing, mixing, producing, etc. Its sort of a...

mds
replies: 9 views: 643
mds 5 days ago

Hi everyone, First post here, finally getting back into music and want to make something I'm proud of. I have read through all...

jbach11
replies: 1 views: 355
Bushman 5 days ago

Hello friends, i want to post here my acoustic measurement of my recording room (it is not a mixing room or control room, this is...

soundcard91
replies: 8 views: 338
Bjorn Omholt 6 days ago

Hello, I've recently got back into music production and I have been using my Ableton Push 2 in my living room setup with a nice...

lyons238
replies: 1 views: 274
lyons238 6 days ago

Hey, I got an Samson Patchaby S-Patch Plus but to my surprise, it is too wide for my rack which is about 19 1/16 inches wide. The...

lagartija
replies: 2 views: 308
lagartija 6 days ago

I'm planning on turning the main room of my apartment into a room for mixing and light tracking room. Here is the...

sumskilz
replies: 0 views: 266
sumskilz 6 days ago

Hi everyone i need help on monitors placement in monitors manual it says they must be at least 1.5 meter away from walls or...

roulhs
replies: 97 views: 3,177
Lebowski666 1 week ago

Hey guys, I think I might know the answer to this already but figured this would be the best place to go for answers. Awhile...

LayerTX
replies: 7 views: 753
nukmusic 1 week ago

Hi all, I've recently turned the cabin in my backyard into my living room/bedroom/studio. I've just purchased my first pair of...

aetherial
replies: 6 views: 464
sergioelectro 1 week ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search