The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi everyone. This is my first thread in this forum … :lol: Since we on a nearly daily basis see posts featuring graphs from...

Jens Eklund
replies: 212 views: 102,687
Jens Eklund 3 weeks ago

If you're looking for the quickest way to get started, I suggest checking out 1c, 2b, and 2a. These briefly and simply cover the...

Torea
replies: 80 views: 273,025
sicfigure 3 weeks ago

Measuring Room Acoustics Intro Acoustic Measuring Software of decent quality has become very affordable. This has led to many...

DanDan
replies: 218 views: 282,000
neopl 27th September 2018

I've been working on a design for my studio, and I've come to this point. The original thread was called "How Much Space...

naethoven
replies: 208 views: 218,289
Temple of Light 22nd February 2017

Hi, I am starting to plan my new home studio and would love to get help from people who have thoughts/recommendations and have...

beatspin
replies: 13 views: 451
JayPee 37 minutes ago

Hey Guys I hope someone here would be able to explain to me the difference between random and non-random diffusion. my live...

konradfounded
replies: 0 views: 43
konradfounded 2 hours ago

Hello all good people, im building my first home studio, been making music for years now, using headphones, now i will have one...

gedna
replies: 3 views: 374
Soundman2020 4 hours ago

I am getting a small amateur music room/studio built in my garden. I am primarily a guitar and bass player. I want to achieve...

aux8
replies: 33 views: 828
Soundman2020 4 hours ago

A simple question and I thought here would be a good place to ask. When deciding the size of the room you want when building a...

reckless erik
replies: 9 views: 197
Soundman2020 4 hours ago

Hi guys, I've tried searching but didn't find any usable answer, so I'd like to ask you for a little help. I have my own...

fakir_cz
replies: 23 views: 37,619
Soundman2020 5 hours ago

This is regarding the prospect of building mixing/recording studio in a 16' cube van. (Not a Transit Connect, or Sprinter, or a...

mrand
replies: 4 views: 217
mrand 5 hours ago

Wondering if anyone has a source for Porous Expanded Polypropylene panels such as the link below. FYI interested in using these...

skylabfilmpop
replies: 0 views: 97
skylabfilmpop 7 hours ago

I'm Doing a university paper on Kate Bush's Hounds of Love. I'm wondering if anyone has or knows of anywhere on the internet...

ricey13
replies: 5 views: 502
9xSound 10 hours ago

Hi there I'm looking for a good solution to make some remote session work from home. Although i spend most of my time...

jakelorenz
replies: 4 views: 190
Jeff Hayat 12 hours ago

I haven't had much luck getting to the bottom of this in other threads (which were started for different reasons) or older...

thechrisl
replies: 38 views: 1,412
thechrisl 14 hours ago

Hello, I have a 4.2m x 3.7m room that has carpet on 2/3 of the floor, wood floor in the rest of the area, Bass Traps in the...

sicfigure
replies: 10 views: 386
sicfigure 14 hours ago

I noticed this statement by Rod Gervais while doing some research on Green Glue. From Rod: __""Sorry - you can...

Pchicago
replies: 21 views: 715
Temple of Light 14 hours ago

Does anyone have any experience with LED DMX systems in a studio as far as buzz goes? I found some pretty great RGBW lights...

RyanC
replies: 4 views: 149
Starlight 14 hours ago

Hello everyone! I have just built my new studio and just did a rew-measurement and to be honest - i'm not sure. (see the...

oscardvine
replies: 2 views: 328
oscardvine 18 hours ago

What is the best way to model the absorption of a super chunk? I've just framed out the front corners of my control room with...

logjamparty
replies: 0 views: 164
logjamparty 1 day ago

Hi. I have the chance to build a mastering room inside an old garage with 600cm (length) x 350cm (width) x 230cm (high). That...

scalawag
replies: 5 views: 404
Soundman2020 1 day ago

Hej, my room is 12 m2, 2,5meters wide and 5meters long. my studio is standing against the 2,5m wall. I don't have any sub, so...

Mik Gamba
replies: 1 views: 179
Jason Foi 1 day ago

Hi! I'm Ray from Mexico City. Attached you can find an image describing my rehearsal room and my first measurements with...

RayGlz
replies: 14 views: 729
akebrake 1 day ago

Hi, i know there are thousands of posts talking about acoustic treatments, and i've read a lot. I think i understood some points...

golgoth21
replies: 91 views: 1,810
golgoth21 1 day ago

I've got an offer on this new room. It's a lovely loft with windows. I've spent 2 days playing music and doing some tests. This...

Pelle G
replies: 10 views: 453
Pelle G 1 day ago

Hi All, Here is a tool I thought many of us, as well as futurer visitors will find very useful. mh-audio.nl -...

dodittydada
replies: 31 views: 4,975
twiy 1 day ago

I think this will contribute the forum because I will post a whole lot of details and explanations and questions as well and all...

NoobInAudio
replies: 121 views: 2,640
NoobInAudio 1 day ago

Hi i have bought 2 yamaha hs7 and when i try to plug them both into my focusrite at the same time its makes a loud buzzing noise...

Tazz gunna
replies: 1 views: 228
Bushman 1 day ago

First, let me describe my situation and then I'll move onto the questions. I have a garage which I am converting into a studio. ...

Quint
replies: 87 views: 14,288
Pno 2 days ago

G,day GS crew. Long time reader of this forum . I'm converting my shed into a 2 channel listening room , home gym and maybe...

Oval56
replies: 8 views: 503
Oval56 2 days ago

I made a pair of gobos on casters; 4' x 6', with four inches of 703 inside and one side faced with a thin plywood...

rmedek
replies: 0 views: 238
rmedek 2 days ago

Hi all, Have a small home studio in my back garden, 390(L)X280(W), the ceiling is 230 on the front wall and 240 on the back -...

MarkRobinson7
replies: 10 views: 572
Soundman2020 2 days ago

Many years ago, I saw in a magazine a company that was selling very high end beautiful mastering and editing production desks and...

HelenaBzg
replies: 0 views: 267
HelenaBzg 2 days ago

Dear slutzrockout I have been looking out to fix the room modes recently. The room treatment has to be done firstly but...

Darkray707
replies: 41 views: 1,083
HelenaBzg 2 days ago

Howdy Forum! I thought I’d share a recent build with you. I pulled lots of background knowledge and research from this forum,...

dranzangos
replies: 5 views: 1,138
Sterling Hill 2 days ago

Hey together, Which effect has speaker "toe-in"? Turning the speakers toward the listener. If you look through...

coffee boy
replies: 31 views: 1,089
coffee boy 2 days ago

what is this white stuff inside my amps of my...

Raaphorst
replies: 0 views: 103
Raaphorst 2 days ago

Ok, so I made some bass traps for my control room which is approx 11'x12' and used 4" of Owens Corning 705 floor to ceiling...

Watersound
replies: 60 views: 21,400
stevep 2 days ago

I had built a bunch of traps and panels and had them up. Room was sounding pretty good but then, I decided I wanted new preamps....

gwlee7
replies: 1 views: 329
JayPee 3 days ago

I remember reading an article that talked about RT60 in very large rooms (auditoriums, large sound stages) compared to small...

logjamparty
replies: 10 views: 395
avare 3 days ago

Hello Everyone!! freshflowe I just finish the entire wood structure, and I have 8cm rockwool from another project to cover my...

patata_freskita
replies: 8 views: 1,579
Matt Carfeel 3 days ago

I'm toying with the idea of constructing a Bass trap to cover the entire rear wall of my room. The room's primary purpose is for...

tvent
replies: 14 views: 541
Jason Foi 3 days ago

I hadn't seen this before, maybe some you have. Mathematically perfect rings could soundproof the world Could make for some...

John Moran
replies: 3 views: 437
John Moran 3 days ago

Hi guys - I am after some advice please. I am currently putting together a home studio - so far I have a small live room in...

TTTeltdown
replies: 5 views: 399
EvilRoy 3 days ago

I am in the process of treating my room. I need some inspiration and new idea's .. Thanks...

hubercraft
replies: 1 views: 335
bainmack 4 days ago

After five years, our established studio will be moving due to building sale to new landlord... so now we get to build out a...

tronnyjenkins
replies: 2 views: 314
tronnyjenkins 4 days ago

Hey all, I'm trying to run a test on my room using my MacBook Pro, the Behringer ECM8000 mic, and my RME Babyface. Every time...

NBarnes21
replies: 19 views: 5,526
akebrake 4 days ago

I bought a bunch of moving blankets (20x 5.5 lb/ea) moving blankets to use for reducing reflections in a home studio. Does anyone...

Dohreetoh
replies: 7 views: 372
Soundman2020 4 days ago

94% within a specific range of frequencies, I assume... but they don't elaborate. Slashdot

ewb
replies: 14 views: 546
monomer 4 days ago

Hi everyone Do you have any experience with closet recording with some acoustic panels/foam vs. sound screen recording? I would...

VictoriaSobocki
replies: 14 views: 374
sage691 4 days ago

Ok gents, I have looked all over the internet and also rods book, but cant find a deffinate answer on how to handle...

noobnoise
replies: 0 views: 278
noobnoise 5 days ago

I'm looking for an online RT60 calculator. Something that will allow me to input my room dimensions and materials, and then also...

logjamparty
replies: 5 views: 374
logjamparty 5 days ago

Hello all :) Just wanted to ask for some advice with regards to positioning my desk/monitor space. As you can see from the...

peaceful warrior
replies: 2 views: 319
peaceful warrior 5 days ago

Hey, I have a basement studio that I record my drums in. It's not ideal... it's carpeted with low ceilings. I make it work...

kBen
replies: 3 views: 347
Temple of Light 5 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search