The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Krk Ergo not working
Old 4 weeks ago
Here for the gear

Hi,

I decided it makes sense to add all the KRK Ergo driver files I have - and hopefully it will be useful to someone.

Barry
Old 4 weeks ago
Here for the gear

And hopfully with ERGO the files attached this time (oops!)...

Barry
Attached Files
File Type: zip Ergo Firmware Updater PC1_32_24.zip (758.4 KB, 5 views) File Type: zip ERGO_1_07_INSTALL_MAC.zip (3.45 MB, 5 views) File Type: zip ERGO_1_08_INSTALL_PC.zip (3.15 MB, 5 views) File Type: zip ERGO_1_23_FIRMWARE_UP_PC.zip (686.0 KB, 5 views) File Type: zip ERGO_1_23_FRIMWARE_UP_MAC.zip (1.45 MB, 5 views) File Type: zip ERGO_PC_Firmware_1.10_R2.zip (642.8 KB, 5 views) File Type: zip ERGO_Software_v1.51.dmg.zip (3.90 MB, 6 views) File Type: zip ERGO_Software_v1.51.zip (2.52 MB, 5 views) File Type: zip ERGOFirmwareUpdaterOSX1_32_24.zip (1.41 MB, 5 views) File Type: pdf ERGOManualRev2.5.pdf (3.19 MB, 6 views)
Old 4 weeks ago
Here for the gear

Many, many thank Barry
I will to to resurrect my device using 1.10 firmware and let you know the result.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BjayGee View Post
Hi,

I decided it makes sense to add all the KRK Ergo driver files I have - and hopefully it will be useful to someone.

Barry

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search