The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
What is best way to set up my sound in my room? Effects Pedals, Units & Accessories
Old 6th September 2011
Here for the gear

What is best way to set up my sound in my room?

I dont want to buy anything at the moment kind o starting college and doing a lot of stuff so I would like to what is the best way to maximize my room and then maybe suggestions of what I can invest to. I want to get the best sound in it but later on maybe couple of years make it into a studio. I have my Laguna guitar---->ibanez tuner pedal---> my line 6 Pod 500 "Guitar In"-----a CABLE from my R mono into my princeton fender amp --->runs a cable to that big speaker under it. I dont know if thats the best way or to use the XRL plugins which i dont have but dont even know where to connect if can or how hook up both R and L mono. If also if you can see if thats the best place in the room cause I have a high ceiling in one half of the room and small other. If you can just observe everything from room location, sound on gear and stuff like that and i would highly appreciate it. Thank you!
Attached Thumbnails
What is best way to set up my sound in my room?-1.jpg   What is best way to set up my sound in my room?-2.jpg   What is best way to set up my sound in my room?-3.jpg   What is best way to set up my sound in my room?-4.jpg   What is best way to set up my sound in my room?-6.jpg  

What is best way to set up my sound in my room?-9.jpg  
Old 6th September 2011
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto177 View Post
I dont want to buy anything ... suggestions of what I can invest to.
Investing without buying anything? Now there's a challenge!
Old 6th September 2011
Here for the gear

I was trying to say that right now im not able to buy anything at the moment maybe for few months. But eventually ill be able afterwards or slowly put a little money aside to invest in maybe a years time to get some stuff instead of buying something on a spot or really soon
Top Mentioned Products

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search