Anyone can chime in with cost estimates per square foot to soundproof a room starting say from bare walls, or more specifically, soundproofing the inside of a shipping container to create a control room? Thanks for any input!
TC, There are so many factors involved it is difficult to give you an idea of how much it will cost without some information. ie;
1. amount of Transmission loss required
2. details of original construction + room size
3. details of room location (near to traffic, trains, etc.)
4. construction budget
5. choice of sound proofing materials
6. labor costs in your area (country)