The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
reuse rotofast snap-on?
Old 17th September 2020
Gear Head

reuse rotofast snap-on?

Has anyone been able to reuse rotofast snap-on anchors? I've just moved to a new house and I'd like to reuse the panels I had in the old place and, ideally, the anchors I used for them. Not surprisingly, however, the black ratchet pieces will not easily separate from the anchor itself--that is of course what kept the panels securely against the wall.

Has anyone had any luck separating these pieces? I'm sure I could find a way to do it, but not sure about doing it without damaging them.

Alternatively, can anyone recommend something to hang frameless panels without that is reusable? I don't plan on moving the panels again any time soon, but if I can't reuse what I have I'd like to get something to make the process easier in case I need to for some reason. These are panels are all 24"x48"x2" OC 703.

Thanks.
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
🖨️ Show Printable Version
✉️ Email this Page
🔍 Search thread
🎙️ View mentioned gear