The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
GIK... Primeacoustic
Old 2 weeks ago
GIK... Primeacoustic

Buying a boat it’s said is like a whole in the ocean you keep throwing money into...

A studio can be the same deal... in fact, it almost always is.

I just wanted to give another quick shoutout to the guys and gals at GIK... I just received a FedEx truck full of 244 and 242 panels from them and cannot speak enough about how wonderful they are to deal with... also, the build quality of the stuff is just top-flight. Also, they manage to make their stuff weigh about as much as a wet fart compared to when I DIY something comparable... my DIY stuff always ends up weighing way too much... this is important when you need to move stuff around!

I also wanted to mention again how much I dig the Primeacoustic GoTraps... I have four that I bought used from a church... amazing... great build quality, solid gobos and bass traps... I have them end to end as corner straddling bass traps on my back wall.
Attached Thumbnails
GIK...  Primeacoustic-c88b6f69-b4f7-48d7-b2b7-6323927a8483.jpeg  
πŸ“ Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
πŸ–¨οΈ Show Printable Version
βœ‰οΈ Email this Page
πŸ” Search thread
♾️ Similar Threads
πŸŽ™οΈ View mentioned gear