The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Anyone heard from Soundman2020 recently?
Old 1 week ago
Gear Head

Anyone heard from Soundman2020 recently?

Hi, as per title.

I've been emailing Stuart and paid him for some studio design advice. Life is busy and I needed quicker answers than I was able to get by researching and forums.

Thing is, I've now not heard from him for nearly 2 weeks, and I'm at a critical stage of my build and really needed some answers by now. Windows to order, hvac from his design to start building, etc

I hate to call people out in public, but I've had no response since 31st Jan, and need to get this moving.

Has anyone had any more recent contact with him?

Thanks

Chris
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Stuart was both here and on his own forum yesterday so he is still alive and posting. I would send him a PM on his own forum but maybe you have done that already, Chris. He should be waking up in an hour or two, maybe a phone call.
Old 1 week ago
Gear Head

Thanks for that link. Very disappointing to see he has previous in this area - he was so helpful in my previous threads. I don't understand why he would prioritise posting on forums for nothing over paying clients!

I'll update this thread with whatever the outcome is!
Old 1 week ago
Gear Head

In the meantime (and apologies if this is against forum rules), if anyone out there designs HVAC systems and can advise on some laminate glass sizes (for a fee), please send me a message.

Chris
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris1234 View Post
In the meantime (and apologies if this is against forum rules), if anyone out there designs HVAC systems and can advise on some laminate glass sizes (for a fee), please send me a message.

Chris
How to install acoustic window in a two leaf wall?

http://www.johnlsayers.com/phpBB2/vi...hp?f=1&t=21752
Old 1 week ago
Gear Head

Thanks Jason. I've actually read both these threads many times. Unfortunately some of the stuff, particularly HVAC calculations I just can't get my head around. Plus a really busy schedule and young family it is just totally beyond me to figure this out by myself at present.

I'm really after someone to do the calculations for me so I can make sure that I don't do anything wrong - as windows and HVAC are my biggest weak points (doors already sorted).

I'm also part way through my build and need these answers ASAP so I can make use of the labourers I have on site.

Anyone about? My inbox is open!

Chris
Old 1 week ago
Gear Head

To Be far to Stuart (soundman2020), since I posted this there has been a flurry of activity. It feels like he is now almost there with what I need. Fingers crossed!
Chris
Old 1 week ago
Gear Addict

Lazy assed Aussies with their drinking problems
Old 2 hours ago
Here for the gear

Has anyone heard from Soundman?

Interesting! Not just me then?

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search