The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Started building some traps
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Head

Started building some traps

I started to build some bass traps and broadband absorbers (RFZ) for my until now untreated room. Just thought I might share some pictures of the progress here.

The bass traps will be filled completely with Knauf ECOSE Unifit TI 135 U (5000 rayls/m) and the broadband absorbers with 18 cm Kanuf ECOSE TP 435 B (10000 rayls/m) mounted with a small air gap.

The traps are wrapped with DACRON wool (100g/m2) and will be covered with Camira Cara EJ184 (white fabric) which I ordered from GIK Acoustics in Germany.

/Cheers, Mark
Attached Thumbnails
Started building some traps-img_8968.jpg   Started building some traps-img_8969.jpg   Started building some traps-img_8982.jpg   Started building some traps-img_8981.jpg   Started building some traps-img_8988.jpg  

Started building some traps-img_8989.jpg   Started building some traps-img_9049.jpg  
Old 1 week ago
Gear Head

Update

Some more pictures
Attached Thumbnails
Started building some traps-img-9071.jpg   Started building some traps-img-9073.jpg   Started building some traps-img-9079.jpg   Started building some traps-img-9074.jpg   Started building some traps-img-9076.jpg  

Started building some traps-img-9103.jpg   Started building some traps-img-9105.jpg   Started building some traps-img-9107.jpg  

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search