The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Rearranging equipment
Old 15th September 2019
Rearranging equipment

Tell me, how many of you have rearranged your keyboards / synths because you realized they worked well together. And then rearranged again. And again. And again? Over the years I've not counted how many times but frankly I should have taken a picture of it just for memories sake. Right now I have my Waldorf Pulse 2 near my which is midi'd to my Yamaha YS200 because they layer sweetly. And They are all on the same side now. Geesh, I mean really! Not that I'm complaining but I keep rearranging! Is this normal?
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by geob View Post
Tell me, how many of you have rearranged your keyboards / synths because you realized they worked well together. And then rearranged again. And again. And again? Over the years I've not counted how many times but frankly I should have taken a picture of it just for memories sake. Right now I have my Waldorf Pulse 2 near my which is midi'd to my Yamaha YS200 because they layer sweetly. And They are all on the same side now. Geesh, I mean really! Not that I'm complaining but I keep rearranging! Is this normal?
Lol, No, you're bonkers!

Jk, it makes sense to me to arrange your equipment to whatever configuration best compliments your work flow!
Old 4 weeks ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Foi View Post
Lol, No, you're bonkers!

Jk, it makes sense to me to arrange your equipment to whatever configuration best compliments your work flow!
I keep trying to route my synths through the best outboard gear so I'm constantly changing cables. Anyways, I somehow got tired of tracing cables and bought the colored ones. However, then I discovered Mogami cables and started making my own and now my pile of colored cables sits on the floor and I think THINK that I no longer need to rewire anything that THIS is the setup. That THIS is it! Or is it? Your right I've probably gone bonkers! Was just hoping that I'm not alone. Anyways, I like hardware and it's worth it. No matter what! I wont give up!

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search