The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Did I do my room measurements correctly?
Old 7th September 2019
Gear Addict

Did I do my room measurements correctly?

So I have absolutely no idea if I got this right but I gave it my best shot. I got a lot of help from some users on this forum and from some videos online so I think I was able to follow protocol.

I will attach my measurements. Could someone please either give me a hand with the results or if I did something wrong to please give me a nudge so I can give it another shot.

thanks a lot!
Attached Files
File Type: mdat Roommeasure.mdat (2.92 MB, 19 views)
Old 8th September 2019
Please measure L, R, L+R (and L+Sub, R+Sub, L+R+Sub if you have one) separately and label the measurements so it's obvious what is what. A little bit of extra info in the notes that will help you in a year to understand what you measured back then would also be nice.
Old 9th September 2019
Lives for gear

Several threads

Quote:
Originally Posted by johannburkard View Post
Please measure L, R, L+R (and L+Sub, R+Sub, L+R+Sub if you have one) separately and label the measurements so it's obvious what is what. A little bit of extra info in the notes that will help you in a year to understand what you measured back then would also be nice.
Hi Johann,

Camomile has several threads going on but added more info in this one yesterday.

FR vs Waterfall chart for analyzing room measreuments

I suggest all involved concentrates their efforts on that thread

Ake

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search