The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Studio wall colors
Old 28th June 2019
Lives for gear

Studio wall colors

Hello,
Next month I will be repainting my studio, it is a room inside my apartment in which I will be spending the vast majority of time in a day.
The room measurements are roughly 3.6 m x 2.9 m.

I would love to get/See information and pictures of colors other than white mainly black gray and red.
I have to admit that I’m a bit anxious when it comes to paining the entire studio (ceiling excluded) in let’s say read because although my acoustic and desk and chair are all black and afraid It will be it will be too much on the eyes, also is black to depressive?
I’ve attached some old pics of the room ignore the horrible purple wall please.
I’d love to hear your opinion.
Attached Thumbnails
Studio wall colors-7b46df1f-7616-467e-b406-e93088096962.jpeg   Studio wall colors-716c23a8-54e0-4588-b1a2-6201b09f81b5.jpeg   Studio wall colors-1daef2d4-25c2-4691-a1a4-c5133370424b.jpeg   Studio wall colors-b8dcc3a7-dedf-48ec-a4e8-96f593f5e1ea.jpeg   Studio wall colors-c97e0df9-0490-450b-b665-c5aea84113d8.jpg  

Old 1st July 2019
Lives for gear

Try just an accent wall (accent wall is pretty much 1 wall) used to accent the room; so one colour or design is used on that wall. Of course, you can have more than one accent wall. But I find painting an entire room one colour can be either great or very bad. The great thing about accent walls is, it doesn't have to be paint either; it can be wall paper, patterns (red brick, grey brick, concrete pattern/texture, 3D panels, etc). And of course, you can do more than one wall (opposite walls tend to look great).

Painting an entire room red, or black will certainly affect your mood, and may even do so negatively. The thing I like about white rooms are, anything goes with it, and it's easy to change the colour and mood of your room with just lighting. Think LED lighting.

Good look mate.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search