The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
New Room Build
Old 1 week ago
New Room Build

I am in the process of building out our basement for my studio. I have the benefit of very high ceilings (12ft) and a wide L shaped space. I have some very nice thick Persian rugs for the floor, a fair amount of Acoustimac 2" thick tiles for the walls and what not. My questions are should I treat the ceiling, the beams already break up the surface, drum set placement and desk placement. I think with the drums I am just going to move it around in the general area of the sheet rocked wall (which will be treated) but a few feet away. The desk I think I am going to place facing the log wall but a few feet back (which I will also treat). Any input would be appreciated.
Attached Thumbnails
New Room Build-img_1866.jpg   New Room Build-img_1867.jpg   New Room Build-img_1868.jpg   New Room Build-img_1869.jpg   New Room Build-img_1870.jpg  

Old 1 week ago
Sorry about the turned photos
Attached Images
New Room Build-room2.jpg New Room Build-room.jpg New Room Build-room1.jpg 
Old 1 week ago
Oh yeah, this is just a room for me and my tinkering, no commercial ambitions and what not.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search