The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
New Facility Build General Questions
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Head

New Facility Build General Questions

Hello Everyone,

I am looking for some advice on a new studio build. I am working on a project that seems to be growing quite quickly in scale. let me give you the general idea of what I am trying to accomplish.

I am looking to build a commercial grade facility in Houston Texas to that will mostly serve the needs of a charitable organization that is being put together to help ensure that the arts, in particular music, remain an active part of education in our school system.

As such the facility should have at least 1 large control room that could serve as a teaching facility for media classes, meaning that students could be present to watch or take part in running sessions and there should be a live room large enough to accommodate a high school orchestra.

This is all a pretty tall order I know, but it is a very interesting and worthwhile concept.

What at the types of questions should I be asking design wise? I am looking for a space right now so I am at the very beginning of the process.

Thanks,
Steve

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search