The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
speaker management dsp solution
Old 1st May 2019
Gear Head

speaker management dsp solution

hello friends, I currently have my room well treated with gik traps, I'm looking for a dsp solution to place crossovers and eqs between my sub and my monitors to better handle my frequency response, and figured out the ddrc-24 from mini dsp but I would like some other options, my sound system is a 2.1 specifically for mixing
Old 1st May 2019
Lives for gear

There's a list of dsp units compatable with REW filter setting in REW. Mini dsp is a good choice though. I believe deedee uses lake dsp
Old 16th May 2019
Here for the gear
Mini DSP

I am using the 2X4 HD with spectacular results! It has no right to sound this good.
I mix with Harrison Mixbus 32 and Audirvana to play back the exports as well as my iTunes AIFF library. Oh yes and Isotope RX7 for good measure! The mini DSP is set at 80hz 48db Linkwitz Riley crossover with the high pass feeding RCF Ayra 6 powered monitors and the low pass feeding a Emotiva 100 watt amp and a Renkus Heinz pro model 12" sub. It is really in a sweet spot now....
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Head

thank you!

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search