The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Calling GIK...
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Calling GIK...

Could any of you GIK guys clarify something for me?
I want to know what the differences are in scattering/diffusion in your
1D, 2D, and 2DA scattering plates. Also is there some orientation and specific application for each? For instance, would a 1D pattern work better in a vertically mounted application,{like a wall} or better in a horizontal application, such as a cloud? Same question for each pattern.
Bonus points awarded for similar explanations for the Impression series patterns...
It would be great if one of you could explain a little better what each is optimized for, and for which mounting orientation is preferred;
either vertical or horizontal.
Thanks for chiming in...

YYMV

Light

Temple

Last edited by Temple of Light; 1 week ago at 03:23 AM.. Reason: spelling
Old 6 days ago
Here for the gear

Would be extremely interested to hear a response to this as well since I've been looking at getting some GIK panels and wondering about whether to go with diffusers or not....
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search