The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Low density fibre in 4" thick panels - worthwhile or worthless? Utility Software
Old 15th April 2018
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jens Eklund View Post
What data are you referring to? I can only se general STC numbers in your link ...
if less transparent is more sound insulation i don't understand your question.

Last edited by dinococcus; 15th April 2018 at 12:19 PM..
Old 15th April 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinococcus View Post
if less transparent is more sound insulation i don't understand your question.
Less transparant = higher transmission loss.

Can you please explain exactly what data in you link shows "the opposite"? I dont see it. I only see STC numbers ...
Old 15th April 2018
Gear Guru
Concurrence

@Dana, no need to quote your entire post. But it heartens me that now that the miscommunications and misunderstandings typical of Public Fora have been gradually all diminished by further explanation, Nota Bene! that we agree on pretty much everything. I do think it best to search for such coincidence rather than observing divergent views of reality. 50% of the latter have to be incorrect.

DD

Last edited by DanDan; 15th April 2018 at 07:09 PM..
Old 15th April 2018
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jens Eklund View Post
Less transparant = higher transmission loss.

Can you please explain exactly what data in you link shows "the opposite"? I dont see it. I only see STC numbers ...
There are a text in the first link said : the wall 2 same as the wall 1 in your first post is the wall the more transparent.
Old 15th April 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinococcus View Post
There are a text in the first link said : the wall 2 same as the wall 1 in your first post is the wall the more transparent.
I have no idé what you are trying to say. Again, your link only shows geeneral STC values. Can you please try ro explain in detail what you are trying to say and what data you are referring to when sayin it is "opposite" to my example.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search