The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
source for electrical wire metal clad twisted pair 12awg
Old 6 days ago
Gear Nut

source for electrical wire metal clad twisted pair 12awg

I'd like to wire up my room with armored / MC 12/2 where the live and neutral are twisted pair. Trouble is, I don't have a huge room and only need 75' of it, and it seems like this is a niche item (most MC I come across has no twists, or at least no mention of it.) I guess I can sell the rest, but with price minimums, does anyone have any suggestions on where I can find a small quantity of this in US48?

edit: mods, i thought this was most appropriate for studio building, and not geekslutz, but if this should go that forum, by all means...
Old 6 days ago
Lives for gear
My local Home Depot (NC) has 50-ft ($30) and 100-ft ($56) offerings of 12/2 armored. There's also a 25-ft ($17) at Lowes. Yeah, no mention of twists.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search