The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
How to increase the reverberation time in an already treated room? Synchronisers/Clock Generators
Old 1 week ago
Gear Guru

Uploads

Yup there are very helpful and educational people here. Fuzz Files will not upload here. So chose your most interesting measurement(s) and each one separately, Export Impulse Response. 24 Bit Wav.
DD

View most liked answer
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neufneuf9 View Post
Excuse me for my late reply. I have a new born at home (my second little girl) and with all the trouble and work and sleepless nights..
Congratulations!
No need to apology. Looking forward for the wav files especially as your room design is quite different from the "usual" (superchunks in the corner)

All the best
Old 2 days ago
Here for the gear

measurements Fuzzmeasure

ok so i have uploaded the measurement before and after removal of the 150Hz acoustics elements. Please have a look.
Attached Files

Speaker Left before.wav (772.0 KB, 87 views)

Speaker Left after removal of 150Hz elements.wav (772.0 KB, 80 views)

Old 2 days ago
Gear Guru

REW

You can post the .mdat REW file directly here. If it is too large, over 10M afaik, just make a copy and delete all measurements except the two you want to show us.
DD
Old 1 day ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neufneuf9 View Post
ok so i have uploaded the measurement before and after removal of the 150Hz acoustics elements. Please have a look.
Measurements.
I imported your wav-files into REW.
Yes , Topt ”decay time” has increased a little between 200- 500 Hz. Pic 1 (Topt 1/3 oct overlay.)
Then some 1/1 octave filtered ETC’s . 125Hz to 2kHz
Early Reflections have changed. 2kHz looks like flutter now!?

Ake
Attached Thumbnails
How to increase the reverberation time in an already treated room?-topt-1-3-oct-ovly-jpg.jpg   How to increase the reverberation time in an already treated room?-125-hz-1-1-oct-ovly.jpg   How to increase the reverberation time in an already treated room?-250-hz-1-1-oct-ovly-jpg.jpg   How to increase the reverberation time in an already treated room?-500-hz-1-1-oct-ovly-jpg.jpg   How to increase the reverberation time in an already treated room?-1000-hz-1-1-oct-ovly-jpg.jpg  

How to increase the reverberation time in an already treated room?-2-khz-1-1-oct-ovly.jpg  
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search