The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Anyone tried Vicoustic online acoustic treatment help?
Old 3 days ago
  #1
Here for the gear
 

Thread Starter
Anyone tried Vicoustic online acoustic treatment help?

Hey all,

Need some acoustic advice for my weirdly shaped room and thought of trying that 50eur help from them to know what to buy.

I need my room to be percise for mixing, mastering, music production etc...

Anyone tried that service?
Is it right to get advice from anyone online?
People I talked to here in my country regarding acoustics usually wanted to come to the room and do measurements and I presume there's so much accuracy you can get from sketches and maybe photos.

Thanks !
Old 3 days ago
  #2
Lives for gear
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by amirgelman View Post
Hey all,

People I talked to here in my country regarding acoustics usually wanted to come to the room and do measurements.

Thanks !
Hello,

People are right. Do not wast your money.
Old 2 days ago
  #3
Gear Guru
 
Glenn Kuras's Avatar
Not so sure you need to pay a company to give you help when you are buying their products. You may want to ask them if you get that money back as a credit when buying there products. We also give online acoustical help with our customers but do not charge for it.
Acoustical Room Advice - GIK Acoustics
Old 2 days ago
  #4
Here for the gear
 

Dear all

I don't like to be formal on these forums, because there is a lot of self-made "Professors" around here.

I just have a few points about this post:

1) Do you know the difference between an acoustical advice and an acoustical project?
2) Do you know how a Vicoustic project proposal looks like?
3) Do you know how much time does it take to do a complex project?
4) Do you know the reimbursement conditions?
5) Do you know how much does it cost a 3D project (interiors project, kitchen project, etc) around there?

All these above questions are rhetorical.

Dear Amir

Please send me your personal email and I'll send you an example of a Vicoustic project proposal, the before & after, RT analysis, etc etc

Cheers
Old 2 days ago
  #5
Lives for gear
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rxkingpro View Post
Dear all

I don't like to be formal on these forums, because there is a lot of self-made "Professors" around here.

I just have a few points about this post:

1) Do you know the difference between an acoustical advice and an acoustical project?
2) Do you know how a Vicoustic project proposal looks like?
3) Do you know how much time does it take to do a complex project?
4) Do you know the reimbursement conditions?
5) Do you know how much does it cost a 3D project (interiors project, kitchen project, etc) around there?

All these above questions are rhetorical.

Dear Amir

Please send me your personal email and I'll send you an example of a Vicoustic project proposal, the before & after, RT analysis, etc etc

Cheers
Hello;

I know the quality of vicoustic products. I did the error to buy some them.

For all the questions, yes i know after having thrown into the trash many commercial products with extraordinary performances on the paper.

If there is no sound insulation, it is not very complicated from the moment you acquire the bases and the good products.

Quote:
RT analysis
ite missa est
Old 2 days ago
  #6
Here for the gear
 

Sorry about your experience Self-Made Professor.
NASA, NATO, Microsoft, Facebook and so many more didn't have. I'm quite sure you're better than them.
Old 1 day ago
  #7
Lives for gear
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rxkingpro View Post
Sorry about your experience Self-Made Professor.
NASA, NATO, Microsoft, Facebook and so many more didn't have. I'm quite sure you're better than them.
Make things complicated is good for trade.

The major issue with an acoustic treatement is the decoration.

make beautiful is not always easy especially Vicoustic (my personnal experience)
Old 1 day ago
  #8
Gear Guru
 
DanDan's Avatar
Free

I would suggest there is a difference between free and paid advice.
But this sounds like an odd offer. €50 is very little. A fairly typical consultation here, albeit with handholding all the way to the finish, with DIY aspects, tends towards 10 times that. On the other hand, every consultation begins with a gratis chat or emails.
I cannot imagine any reason why Vicoustic Products would not function similarly to any other brand using normal foam or fibre. I haven't seen them in the flesh but they look pretty good in the photos IMO.

DD
Loading mentioned products ...
Topic:
Post Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get instant access to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.


 
 
Slide to join now Processing…
Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Forum Jump