The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Interior Barndoor, advice please Signal Splitters (HW)
Old 23rd May 2017
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by OpusOfTrolls View Post
You could have shrunk the opening by 4 feet, giving plenty of room for the single assembly.
But if you solve this problem, I won't offer you advice again
Closing up the 8' opening wasnt an option, when i went to the open house to see it, i came around the corner and not to sound sappy :0/ i fell in love with the whole room and the view from the kitchen, and told the realtor, my intentions.

You were the only one who suggested the mass of the door to be like the mass of the surrounding walls and structure, so dont stop giving advice, i kinda sounded like i was complaining a bit, and had to reread my post, and rewrite a few things, no worries......

Kg

PS: Only one more seal to go.....
Old 30th July 2017
Lives for gear

Any pics of the progress? I am unable to see the pics for some reason. I am undergoing a similar project for an outbuilding and need to seal up a 6ft opening.
Old 4th August 2017
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by 79_Limited View Post
Any pics of the progress? I am unable to see the pics for some reason. I am undergoing a similar project for an outbuilding and need to seal up a 6ft opening.
Photobucket is holding everyones pictures hostage, they want $400 to unlock your library....hence no more pics :0/

Im searching now for a pic hoasting site.

I can email you some if ya want, it came out really good, its got mass, so it doesnt rattle, it insulates sound in both directions, its a damn tank :0)
Old 4th August 2017
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgveteran View Post
Photobucket is holding everyones pictures hostage, they want $400 to unlock your library....hence no more pics :0/

Im searching now for a pic hoasting site.

I can email you some if ya want, it came out really good, its got mass, so it doesnt rattle, it insulates sound in both directions, its a damn tank :0)
Pics would be great. My email address is: yumyum1667 at yahoo.com
Old 10th August 2017
Lives for gear

Just a practice pic using Imgur, this is my fav turntable, Denon DP62L direct drive :0)
Old 13th April 2019
Lives for gear

Heres a video of the finished project

YouTube
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search