The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Description

Guitar Reverb Effect Pedal Reverb 12 different studio class reverb machines, Rooms, Reverbs, Plates and Springs 300 programmable user presets Press-and-hold sustain and Freeze function (infinite) Extreme settings Fully controllable by midi Ultra low noise 24-bit 96 kHz converter Controller for: Decay, Pre-Delay, Mix, Tone, Mod, Low end, Mid and Size LED status display Patch display Stereo input and output Toggle switch for feedback loop Expression pedal input (can be saved and controlled) Incl. 9V power supply (female DC)

Discussions

Strymon BIG SKY Reverb

It sounds wonderfully artificial. I'm not selling my Reverbulator spring yet but I can see the advantages of BigSky for the guitar & synth ambient music I'm planning to make in the future. I love the play of green and blue on this box - they nailed the vibe I'm attuned to with this effect.

View Post

Strymon Big Sky sounds horrible, what's up with me?

Just for the record: GS is a place where members advice other members to get rid of a BigSky and buy a Midiverb 2 or even Zoom 1201 in order to improve the sound quality of their reverb. If I still had some faith in the advice one can expect from GS: Now it's gone!

View Post

Recommend me a lush, warm, organic sounding reverb pedal

...to ya, I didn't really put it up against anything else. I liked the almost multi fx vibes of the BigSky and Timeline pedals. Think it was a mistake to not get an RV- and DD-500 for their dual effects, but I haven't extensively demoed how they actually sound. I like how they "work"...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides