The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

6 x 4 USB 2.0 audio interface with 4x D-PREs, 24-bit/192 kHz support and MIDI I/O The perfect balance between connectivity and portability: the UR44 is a powerful audio/MIDI interface designed to suit a huge range of recording and production situations. Four mic preamps, six inputs, four output channels, MIDI I/O ports, onboard DSP power and full iPad connectivity offer an outstandingly flexible feature set.

Discussions

Audio Interface - Low Latency Performance Data Base

...monitoring with FX will need to be mindful that anything above the 064 buffer setting ramps the RTL quite substantially. Steinberg UR44 : The Steinberg UR44 delivered performance similar to the UR28 that had been tested previously , a touch higher I/O and RTL on the lowest buffer setting. Unit reports true I/O latency values...

View Post

Budget Audio Interface for home studio

What are your opinions on the Steinberg UR44 and the Behringer UMC404HD ? I asked the same question on another forum and was recommended those 2 saying the Steinburg is equal to/if not better than the scarlett, and the Behringer being a cheap alternative, Thoughts?

View Post

Budget Audio Interface for home studio

I have the Steinberg unit and it's great. Drivers hsve never given me a problem, and the hardware has held up and always done the job. I also like that there are 2 channels of line in that don't run through the pres, so if/when you upgrade your pres you have those to plug into....

View Post

Video Guides