The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

6 x 4 USB 2.0 audio interface with 4x D-PREs, 24-bit/192 kHz support and MIDI I/O The perfect balance between connectivity and portability: the UR44 is a powerful audio/MIDI interface designed to suit a huge range of recording and production situations. Four mic preamps, six inputs, four output channels, MIDI I/O ports, onboard DSP power and full iPad connectivity offer an outstandingly flexible feature set.

Discussions

Audio Interface - Low Latency Performance Data Base

...monitoring with FX will need to be mindful that anything above the 064 buffer setting ramps the RTL quite substantially. Steinberg UR44 : The Steinberg UR44 delivered performance similar to the UR28 that had been tested previously , a touch higher I/O and RTL on the lowest buffer setting. Unit reports true I/O latency values...

View Post

Decent budget USB interface with monitoring reverb?

Steinberg UR44 complete with a dsp version of Yamaha's excellent Rev-X reverb. Also has a dsp channel strip and three dsp guiitar amp sims. The latter amp sims aren't great but they give you enough to work without an amp whilst tracking and recording a clean signal. These retail at about £200 (4 pres),...

View Post

Budget Audio Interface for home studio

I had a UR44 for a couple of years - it was brilliant - however it must be said, the Behringers aren't bad at all and are tremendous value for money, the big winner for me (as in the UR44 over the UMC404HD) is the onboard DSP giving you latency-free monitor reverb (and a...

View Post

Video Guides