The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

2-channel USB Audio Interface, 24-bit/192kHz, with 2 Mic/Line Inputs, MIDI I/O, and Bundled Software - Mac/PC/iPad 24-bit/192kHz USB 2.0 audio interface 2 Class A D-PRE mic preamps supporting +48-volt phantom power 2 combo inputs (hi-Z switch on input 2) 2 TRS outputs and headphone jack with independent level iPad ready with CC Mode and additional USB mini socket Zero-latency hardware monitoring with Mix balance control MIDI input and output Rugged all-metal housing Loopback function for streaming performances live Includes Cubase AI DAW software (download) for Mac and PC Cubasis LE DAW app for iOS (download) included Cross-platform compatibility for Windows, OS X and iPad* *Requires optional Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit or Lightning to USB cable *Requires external power input when connected to iPad

Discussions

April 2016 New gear thread

I needed some cheap but reliable gear for a second desk, so I bought: - a pair of JBL LSR305 - audio-technica ATH-M50x - Steinberg UR22mkII

View Post

Better Audio Interface option for starter

It's nice to have a MIDI interface. You can daisy chain devices using MIDI thru ports. The UR22mkii has a great price on Amazon right now!

View Post

steinberg UR RT4

...right. I had the Steinberg lines 1 and 2 connected to the Palmer (actually just like I previously had a UR22 MK2 hooked up). But while I had to turn the UR22 output volume almost full, I can leave the URRT4's at 0 since it seems to be active with mains only and does nothing...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides