The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Discussions

Nuendo Live Released!!

Any experiences with the Yamaha CL Series Consoles? These consoles along with Nuendo Live will make a really tight location recording solution.. Tracking a band in a big hall, recording a choir in a church, etc, etc and then taking it back to the studio to mix. Also for live band recording for 5.1...

View Post

Why Is Nuendo $1800.00

Hello, There is no need to insult :tut: That is the Crossgrade from ProTools, I though we where discussing a different crossgrade.- From Cubase to Nuendo, which has almost the same principle as the crossgrade from Cubase, it means that you already have paid around 566 Euros or dollars, for a piece of software,...

View Post

Sell Me on Switching from Reason to Cubase Before the End of the Sale

I had a ****ty software experience with it. Interesting that the nuendo live that I got in my yamaha mixer package works nice, but I'm thinking it's because it doesn't have that overly engineered mixer in it. Like I said. they should have gave us users that bought 7 a real stable version, instead...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?