The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Cubasis 2 continues setting standards in iPad-based music production. Be it a simple song idea or the next musical masterpiece — Pushing boundaries with straightforward, touch-optimized tools in respects to recording, editing, mixing and sharing music at a tap comes to reality with Cubasis 2 featuring real-time time-stretching and pitch-shifting, new effects, refreshed MIDI editor and massive instrument refills plus many more newbies.

Discussions

Yamaha MODX

iPad integration with Cubasis 2 was straight forward. Plugged it in and it pretty much worked form the get go. Since i am new to Cubasis too it took me a moment to figure how to send a signal to the respective output, but after that it was easy. What i dont understand so far is,...

View Post

Looking for a DAW that has Mac/iPad App

...from Cubase into Cubasis. Here is the link from Steinberg forum that explains what to do. Cubase Projects to Cubasis 2?? - www.steinberg.net .

View Post

2018 iPad Pros..Anyone buy one yet? Experiences with music software?

...MIDI track could be locked/unlocked at a position in the timeline. iPad 2 Model MC770FD/A, iOS 9.3.5 iPadPro Model MTFR2FD/A, iOS 12.1.4 Cubasis 2.7 Used with the integrated audio devices, or a Focusrite Scarlett 18i20. Regards, Ralf

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?