The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Ground-breaking new features, streamlined workflows and stunning new plug-ins — the latest update enhances your favorite digital audio workstation in every direction and underlines Cubase’s claim of being the most complete DAW available. The new Lower Zone gives you direct access to editors and the MixConsole without leaving the Project window; the perfectly integrated Sampler Track opens up new creative possibilities; and the surgically precise frequency EQ takes your mix to the next level. The new Plug-in Sentinel, Multiple Marker Tracks, the improved Maximizer — Cubase 9 introduces loads of new features that you won’t want to miss in future music productions.

Discussions

Steinberg Releases Cubase 9.5

Early Unveiling of Cubase 9.5 Steinberg presents new updates to its acclaimed range of music production systems. The latest iterations, Cubase Pro 9.5, Cubase Artist 9.5 and Cubase Elements 9.5, put a clear emphasis on user-requested features and enhancements for creating, producing and mixing music. Steinberg today announced the immediate availability of the 9.5 updates to...

View Post

The "today we build our studio pc" thread

...2560x1080 Case: be quiet! PURE BASE 600 - Black Power Supply: be quiet! - Dark Power Pro 11 650W 80+ Platinum Software: Cubase Pro 9.5, Native Instruments Komplete 11 Ultimate Audio Interface: RME Fireface UFX+ (don't have this yet) Some initial thoughts. I'm thrilled to have gone all NVMe; the build is very clean inside, and everything zips...

View Post

plz listen to my song and advice me

I am new at recording I am using cubase pro 9 with carlett 4pre udb and microphone rode nt1a , I tried record my voice it sound abit **** and the piano and piano I used pianoteq , please all advices are welcome and critics I want to learn how to mix...

View Post