The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
9th May 2017 Views: 17,715
Views: 17,715
9th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I downloaded a tryout version of elements and it tells me it won't registrate because the registration software that I downloaded...

bert stoltenborg
replies: 9 views: 149
bert stoltenborg 16 hours ago

Hi everyone I recently updated to Cubase 11. I also updated Win10 to version 2H02, which was a major update. At the same...

Atari Wolf
replies: 4 views: 168
onewire 3 days ago

Hello all, I've come up on an issue recently. When i export a beat from FL studio into Cubase the bass on the track pops and...

jtg0od
replies: 9 views: 2,458
Ex Click 6 days ago

So within the actual DAW Cubase everything sounds fine. However, when I export it sounds awful! Totally different. The EQs are...

vintagetones
replies: 40 views: 6,364
BT64 1 week ago

When selecting a midi event in the edit page it will jump ahead around 4 to 9 bars or so depending on the zoom amount. If you...

canopener
replies: 4 views: 191
canopener 1 week ago

Hello, I have came across a very irritating issue in my Mac with VE Pro 7: pressing the space bar from within VE Pro does not...

yellow_lupine
replies: 0 views: 87
yellow_lupine 1 week ago

Hi there, I am very new to VST connect, I am in the middle of a project with COVID hitting hard here in the UK and I had no...

Firewire
replies: 0 views: 107
Firewire 1 week ago

ive got a sustain pedal for my arturia keylab 49 and everytime I go and press the pedal to record pianos it automatically mutes...

djwaxxy
replies: 2 views: 967
djwaxxy 1 week ago

Hello, I am looking at upgrading the interface I have. Its probably 10 yrs old. Looking at 192/24 interfaces that will last at...

telecode
replies: 4 views: 340
Jemmy91 1 week ago

I've always recorded at 44.1 sample rate, but recently was reading some compelling reasons to be using 48k. Not to start a...

LSP
replies: 3 views: 239
Jemmy91 1 week ago

Is there a tool that does this for a whole arrangement? Or do you have to delete them or select them manually? Thanks in...

illynoise
replies: 1 views: 148
Takkyi 2 weeks ago

A reoccurring topic in the Cubase forum is performance problems. Here is a thread for sharing confirmed, generally applicable,...

thedberg
replies: 19 views: 1,575
thedberg 2 weeks ago

Hello, I'm wondering if something's going on with my rig, or not. At low latencies, I'm shocked by seeing the Cubase "VST...

musicus
replies: 56 views: 28,490
thedberg 2 weeks ago

Hi all, Can anyone please help me with the issue outlined below?? Starting to get desperate as I can't work this one out and...

Steve Morley
replies: 2 views: 248
Reptil 2 weeks ago

Hi all, I've searched on here already but not found any threads on my specific issues. I recently purchased an upgrade to...

Ozzy
replies: 5 views: 197
Ozzy 2 weeks ago

Or, do they not think it's broken? I can deal with other bugs I encounter day to day. No deal-breakers. But man I wish solo...

velvetgeorge
replies: 10 views: 638
Djembe 2 weeks ago

Hey guys, I have been using my 32+ with Thunderbolt, but cannot seem to change any of the buffer and latency settings. OK, I can...

Quantum7
replies: 1 views: 214
Quantum7 2 weeks ago

I'm still in Cubase 10.0.6 I believe, and recently noticed that I can no longer tell.the difference, visually speaking that is,...

LSP
replies: 3 views: 189
BT64 3 weeks ago

I need to somehow bring a song from Amazon Music into Cubase to use as a reference track. Is it possible to import songs from...

LSP
replies: 11 views: 286
mfx 3 weeks ago

Hi all, Connecting a Klark Teknik BBD320 to my Steinberg UR824 interface using cubase 10.5. I'm sending a mono bass track...

Pipey
replies: 2 views: 174
Pipey 3 weeks ago

Hello everyone, is there a way to prevent Cubase from sending MIDI events when moving the playhead cursor in the Project...

yellow_lupine
replies: 0 views: 115
yellow_lupine 3 weeks ago

I am needing help in Cubase with musical/linear time issues and Tempo Detection. If any expert would be so kind to message me it...

tazman
replies: 3 views: 271
norbury brook 3 weeks ago

I'm relatively new at MIDI....so go light on me :) I'm using version 10.5 and Halion. I've got MIDI working with my...

soundrage
replies: 3 views: 155
elegentdrum 4 weeks ago

Does anyone know how to remove the pictures of plugins from the media view area? I went through and clicked the camera icon to...

LSP
replies: 1 views: 154
Charlie-O 4 weeks ago

Cubase 11?

Isn't there normally an update around this time of year? What features would you like to see?

Lethem
replies: 147 views: 11,021
cubic13 4 weeks ago

Hi I have just put a new system together with windows 10 and I am getting crazy long loading times for plugins in Cubase 9.5,...

BobbyLAvenir
replies: 0 views: 95
BobbyLAvenir 17th December 2020

Hi, I’m getting a really weird sync problem between notes recorded in a part and the audible playback of the notes from the...

DJElectricDaddy
replies: 6 views: 199
DJElectricDaddy 14th December 2020

Hi I'm currently using Cubase 10.0 Pro and i noticed an issue with the sidechain on one of my mixes. I have Cubase Standard...

Outertowner
replies: 1 views: 154
Outertowner 13th December 2020

I'm preparing for live performance (gulp...). So I started to export clips from my Cubase songs "en masse" by setting...

thedberg
replies: 14 views: 1,736
oceantracks 12th December 2020

Anyone updated yet?

jetam
replies: 6 views: 403
oceantracks 12th December 2020

Hi there. I have read every relevant forum I can find about this, but haven't come to a solution. I've also posted this on...

twisterandjumanj
replies: 2 views: 297
Home Studio 87 10th December 2020

I have a current e-Licenser that I believe may be beginning to fail, so I've purchased a new one and am going to simply move my...

LSP
replies: 7 views: 216
onewire 10th December 2020

Loving QB11 so far, one thing seems to went missing is the info on the eq spectrum analyzer. Before i could ride the walleys and...

souljahh
replies: 4 views: 263
DeeperNET 9th December 2020

Any idea when Nuendo 10.5 is likely to be released?

Deleted 795d8bf
replies: 12 views: 1,773
fiddler2007 9th December 2020

The announcement on the old phpBB forum said it would be up on Dec. 8 and it's now Dec 9 in Germany as I type this (4:30...

SF_Green
replies: 4 views: 221
SF_Green 9th December 2020

I'd like to process the reverb through a chorus. How do I set up the Groove Agent internal mixer to send the reverb alone without...

Airlane1979
replies: 3 views: 131
BT64 8th December 2020

I'm having the strangest issue I just cannot resolve. Slate Audio Center's latest download (v2.3.2) SSDSampler5 is on the...

jeremy.c.
replies: 6 views: 243
jeremy.c. 8th December 2020

Since Cubase is not working with 32 bit plug-ins anymore, why do you still have the option to choose 32 bit processing for the...

dione
replies: 26 views: 7,954
Alex Specht 7th December 2020

Hi! I'm trying to figure out how to store a patch from my Minilogue XD within the project I am working on in Cubase. I have...

dippy egg
replies: 3 views: 293
AndyHornBlower 5th December 2020

With LX480 and Altiverb in Cubase 8.5 / Windows 10, I'm getting a crash. I've written up the details here and attached a simple...

johnbruner
replies: 7 views: 1,236
faridbostan 4th December 2020

Hey there, currently switching from old DAW to Cubase 10 and looking for a control surface with tight integration. Please, I...

revbob
replies: 5 views: 1,683
oceantracks 3rd December 2020

Hello friends, I've been away from the scene for a while since I'm retired. Setting up a basic, older system and need a W7 /...

lemix
replies: 5 views: 231
lemix 30th November 2020

I haven't changed anything recently, it is in my current project where I noticed that opening a Waves plugin for adjustment shows...

smoke
replies: 4 views: 436
smoke 28th November 2020

CUBASE 11: https://new.steinberg.net/cubase/

Robertt8
replies: 65 views: 4,577
greggybud 28th November 2020

Can anyone point me to some templates that can do this? 100% swing using the standard Cubase 5 quantize option is still not as...

Sir Ruff
replies: 0 views: 105
Sir Ruff 24th November 2020

Miclo puts an LT version of its instrument as a free download, the only difference with the paid one is the number of sources and...

meneillos
replies: 0 views: 152
meneillos 24th November 2020

Hi, I have a couple of hardware synths, all connected with DIN to the Motu MIDI Express 128, which is connected via usb to my...

Progmatic-Studios
replies: 3 views: 198
BT64 23rd November 2020

Hi, So I have this issue as seen in the topic, where Altiverb is very prone to freezing Nuendo. It only seems to happen when...

K5000
replies: 2 views: 664
Frequency Domain 22nd November 2020

I'm using cubase 9.5, with a mac mini 8gb ram. Got a project about 15 tracks, a few groups and sends, with a lot of automation...

Marcuswcw
replies: 2 views: 352
Marcuswcw 18th November 2020

About a month ago I began experiencing a bizarre issue in Cubase. If an audio track exists in Cubase (even an empty session, even...

tarantulis
replies: 12 views: 410
deemarcus 17th November 2020

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search