The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
9th May 2017 Views: 12,280
Views: 12,280
9th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Since Avid announced their artist mix replacement, thinking of getting one of these used as people upgrade. Anyone using the...

LGK_Dude
replies: 0 views: 82
LGK_Dude 4 hours ago

Hi, Do you use a Control Surface with Cubase 7 ? If Yes, .. Which One ? and how do you like it ? has it considerably improved,...

muziksculp
replies: 85 views: 9,053
ataylor 4 hours ago

So I am struggling with the performance of Cubase yet again. The culprit would appear to demanding plugins but in this...

newspeak17
replies: 8 views: 713
Tbase2000 7 hours ago

I have other grievances with Cubase but one I find unacceptable is that audio and MIDI timing suffer under load. When the...

zephonic
replies: 3 views: 808
zephonic 9 hours ago

Hi I have 2 pc's ... is it possible to buy another dongle and also copy the activation key accross. It gives me the option to...

NARINDER
replies: 0 views: 160
NARINDER 10 hours ago

G'day, I just got a new laptop and it turns out it has a touchscreen. It's a win10 machine and I have 43 songs to get through...

luddite
replies: 19 views: 250
Havoc911 11 hours ago

Hi everybody, I have a strange midi timing problem in Cubase 7 Element when used as a sequencer for external hardware...

kicks91
replies: 1 views: 421
kicks91 1 day ago

hi all I switched from logic to cubase - yeh ! Ok please can someone help :-) I am bouncing out some stems I want...

ajscent
replies: 9 views: 668
1jordyzzz 2 days ago

Does anyone know of a way that I can control the order of how devices show up for MIDI ports when you have more than one MIDI...

DevonB
replies: 1 views: 162
bace 4 days ago

hi guys I want to assign my midi controller to multiple channels and control at the same time I have a Panning device set...

ajscent
replies: 2 views: 178
ajscent 5 days ago

I have this vague recollection of once finding a waveform editing function in Cubase 7 that was labelled as altering the apparent...

musicus
replies: 1 views: 223
greggybud 6 days ago

Here's the situation - I want to play on my keyboard, triggering an external synthesizer while selecting presets for an external...

DevonB
replies: 2 views: 164
DevonB 6 days ago

I came across this photo of Hildur and was wondering if anyone can identify the DAW she's using? It looks like Cubase to me but...

RoseWagner
replies: 4 views: 402
RoseWagner 1 week ago

I'm still running Cubase 7.5 on Windows 7. Still fulfills all my needs. Except that it's taking a long long time to start up....

musicus
replies: 7 views: 346
musicus 1 week ago

Can anyone identify the DAW he uses from looking at this photo? Is it Cubase?

RoseWagner
replies: 2 views: 329
RoseWagner 1 week ago
replies: - views: -
Hodisis 1 week ago

Hello to the Gearslutz audio community, I recently finished mixing my song and the track sounds good and I am fairly satisfied...

producerxtr
replies: 5 views: 257
mfx 1 week ago

I took advantage of the sale to upgrade. My I5 laptop CPU was often struggling with large projects on Cubase 7.5. When reading...

numero6
replies: 11 views: 1,387
bace 1 week ago

I expressed my genuine frustration the only way that my personality allows me to after a decade of unsolved bugs and no...

BrainCheck123
replies: 58 views: 2,763
Havoc911 1 week ago

Does anyone use the UR series of Cubase audio interfaces along with cubase pro 10? I'm wondering if the integration between...

apouncer
replies: 2 views: 349
peter.m.junior 2 weeks ago

Hi! I have an Audient id44, and I'm wondering how to activate the direct monitoring to achieve less latency on my...

DaveHawk75
replies: 2 views: 301
BT64 2 weeks ago

Hey all from sunny Cleveland Ohio, I was hoping somebody could verify or help me out. A friend has one of the super old...

manicompression
replies: 3 views: 627
BT64 2 weeks ago

What will I get extra with the USB-C model? I'm struggling to believe that it will be better latency/sound/stability, but I want...

apouncer
replies: 1 views: 410
BT64 2 weeks ago

Hi, the default colours of tracks and their automatic painting of the event does not seem to actually be included in the colour...

BrainCheck123
replies: 2 views: 269
BrainCheck123 2 weeks ago

My current "DAWless" setup mainly consists of a Digitakt, an OB-6 and a Yamaha MG10XU mixer. There is more but for the...

marioan
replies: 5 views: 551
marioan 2 weeks ago

Hurry hurry up, last chance to get Digital synsation 1 complety free, last day!!!. goto Uvi instrument website, and under product...

henrikh2008
replies: 0 views: 498
henrikh2008 2 weeks ago

Hi guys! I have a problem that has troubled me for quiet a longtime I mean since I started music production..why is it that my...

Alibeats
replies: 1 views: 555
Tsjah 3 weeks ago

Dear all! I need your help to fix problem of Variaudio function in Cubase Artist 10 updated from Elements version. The problem...

tranminhtung88
replies: 0 views: 438
tranminhtung88 3 weeks ago

Hi Just wondering how I go about making this work. I have several synths/samplers/romplers connected via midi to my mac...

tame1
replies: 3 views: 533
tame1 3 weeks ago

Im working on cubase 8. How can I route VSTi editor (sound is from external synth) to stereo out? so, the synth is TX7 (mono...

Deleted 3f64fcb
replies: 4 views: 447
Deleted 3f64fcb 3 weeks ago

If anybody is interested, some guy made a cubase server over on /r/cubase reddit just a few days ago. https://discord.gg/RyXEHrJ...

konokoknk
replies: 2 views: 712
BrainCheck123 4 weeks ago

hi all am i going to be able to get my relab lx480 which is 32 bit going within cubase - i cant find it in there - ive been...

ajscent
replies: 6 views: 918
Cleverr1 4 weeks ago

Honestly, It is some of the worst code I have encountered in my life. It is terrible. Utterly terrible. Forget about...

BrainCheck123
replies: 19 views: 1,296
BrainCheck123 4 weeks ago

Download via SDA or at: https://www.steinberg.net/index.php?id=14709&L=1 Various fixes; version history here -...

OliverV
replies: 11 views: 1,951
Guillermo N 4 weeks ago

I keep hearing from more and more people who get banned from steinberg forums and getting posts deleted when asking help about...

TS-12
replies: 48 views: 3,840
thehightenor 4 weeks ago

So, I play several bars of a bass pattern (midi) in Cubase 10, then I make sure the region is trimmed to exactly one or two bars....

oceantracks
replies: 7 views: 479
ozinga 14th September 2019

I bought Cubase 10 this afternoon and its very very buggy and for me pretty much unusable as it is until they patch it. my main...

djwaxxy
replies: 172 views: 19,826
mutilatedlip 14th September 2019

Hello I am using cubase 9 pro I am trying to understand the difference between Aux sends aux returns , sending busses...etc and...

dynamite29
replies: 16 views: 1,449
thedberg 12th September 2019

How would I link a stand alone vst into cubase. I have a vst that simply will not load into my vst instrument chain but does show...

Adam A7
replies: 3 views: 2,020
superjc 12th September 2019

Hi, I am currently experiencing a situation with Cubase 8.5 and the Lexicon PCM Native Reverb bundle. From to time i get a popup...

pjano
replies: 14 views: 2,825
r.staettler 7th September 2019

So when I record a section of say, guitar, then do another take, and maybe another, when I go to delete an area just before the...

oceantracks
replies: 1 views: 671
musicus 6th September 2019

Hi. A friend of mine is running Cubase 10+Apollo. Right now in the recording phase he adds plug-ins in Apollo Console while...

Niclasthem
replies: 3 views: 838
oceantracks 6th September 2019

As the title says, I’m trying to use the neut with cubase over usb midi. It shows up in AudioMidi Setup, but not in Cubase...

DJElectricDaddy
replies: 2 views: 614
DJElectricDaddy 3rd September 2019

I'm using Cubase Pro 8.5 on a Macbook Pro 2012 (Mojave 10.14.6) connected to a MOTU UltraLite mk3 sound card as my primary sound...

Manachi
replies: 0 views: 607
Manachi 3rd September 2019

HI, I am trying to take my main Cubase mix and send it to 2-3 master mix busses. I can't quite figure out how to do this...

jwnc
replies: 7 views: 709
mattiasnyc 2nd September 2019
replies: 0 views: 648
BrainCheck123 2nd September 2019

Thoughts? You will still be able to install onto Windows 7 but Steinberg won't guarantee that it will work properly, or be crash...

BrainCheck123
replies: 63 views: 2,284
TRSC 1st September 2019

Hi, i've recently installed my aes16 into a new windows 7 64 bit machine (x58a motherboard) and it works great when i run Cubase...

wagz
replies: 6 views: 2,296
glenn_jr 31st August 2019

Hi All, My post is chasing some info on a possible solution to updating a MkI MCU with the newer MCU Pro firmware, to try and...

Bobby_Dazzler
replies: 6 views: 608
Havoc911 30th August 2019

Does anyone know how to control the tempo in Cubase with some kind of control message mapped to hardware? This has been...

RobC335
replies: 0 views: 482
RobC335 29th August 2019

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search