The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Steinberg Cubase + Nuendo

Options
Announcement: The Gearslutz 2018 Member Survey is on! Whitecat
29th March 2018 Views: 2,194
Views: 2,194
29th March 2018
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
10th May 2017 Views: 6,946
Views: 6,946
10th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I've got a simple question for all you Cubase users. I've been on Cubase 4.0.1 Studio for years(don't laugh!), and it's worked...

Buss-me
replies: 5 views: 435
Buss-me 4 minutes ago

Hi there, I have the following system: socket 2011-3 Mobo Intel 6800K proc (12 cores) 32 GB RAM 2 GB Videocard 500 GB...

Roger Starr
replies: 32 views: 791
Roger Starr 12 hours ago

Just seen 9.5 video promo. So many great new and useful features. Also in the new year deep integration with Console 1 -...

thehightenor
replies: 266 views: 18,536
screentan 15 hours ago

Hey Guys- New Cubase user here (and I'm LOVING IT coming from Logic). I currently have the Softube Console which is amazing to...

Shaggy2039
replies: 39 views: 944
J-S-Q 1 day ago

Looking for examples of why someone would need wavelab if they have cubase pro 9.5.

toowrongfoo
replies: 8 views: 365
toowrongfoo 1 day ago

Can anybody please explain to me why groove agent se4 and halion se2 will not render in place or export without being visibly...

pquinn
replies: 0 views: 222
pquinn 1 day ago

My system is a MacPro 4,1>5,1 with MacOS Sierra (10.12.6), running Cubase Pro 9.0.30 and 9.0.40 I've been having this issue...

zephonic
replies: 2 views: 329
toowrongfoo 1 day ago

Wanted to see if anyone had an issue running the new 2.0 Komplete Kontrol with Cubase 9.5? I love the idea of controlling...

Shaggy2039
replies: 3 views: 312
darkhorse77 2 days ago

I'm using a native windows 10 driver and for some reason it's not showing up in Cubase 9.0. The driver shows up fine in Ozone and...

smoovemode
replies: 2 views: 298
smoovemode 2 days ago

Improvements - little Metering in the track in the arranger doesnt work with folders - ability to open more than one audio...

QnA
replies: 9 views: 1,129
evolution 3 days ago

Ive been working on a project for a while and today when I started Cubase this message came up. CUBASE HAS STOPPED WORKING, right...

Iconica
replies: 4 views: 245
shanabit 4 days ago

I recently introduced the Softube Console 1 into my workflow and love it. I’ve been using the UAD SSL 4k channel strip on all...

JHTorch
replies: 3 views: 341
DeadPoet 4 days ago

Some of you watching my other thread about rendering issues are aware that I have been digging really deep into the details of...

Nonlinear
replies: 6 views: 457
Nielsbeard 5 days ago

I always use the track monitor to monitor the track I'm recording to with some of the plugins I would usually use to mix it...

TeraBrite
replies: 5 views: 852
Peakae 6 days ago

I just discovered a BIG problem with Cubase in a recent project. I have spent a great deal of time quantizing and aligning beats...

Nonlinear
replies: 80 views: 1,415
Romantique Tp 1 week ago

I’m fiddling with the idea of a portable setup and instead of shelling 4000$ to apple for a new MacBook Pro I figured I’ll...

meymia
replies: 0 views: 254
meymia 1 week ago

I asked this question LONG ago and never got an answer - will try again: How do you get the grid in the Sample Editor to match...

Nonlinear
replies: 5 views: 327
Romantique Tp 1 week ago

Edit = never mind. I figured it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thread may be deleted. Thanks

Wolf LeProducer
replies: 0 views: 264
Wolf LeProducer 1 week ago

Has anybody had trouble with Geist 2 maintaining sync when it loops 1 or 2 bar patterns in Cubase 9.5? Geist 2 keeps getting...

ChrisNunchuck
replies: 1 views: 309
ChrisNunchuck 1 week ago

Hello! I am demoing Cubase 7.5 now and there is only one thing that really annoys me. When I press play there is a noticable lag...

wesStyle
replies: 30 views: 3,358
ChrisNunchuck 1 week ago

Hey all, I'm on a really tight deadline so any help is greatly appreciated. I'm using Cubase 9.5 My project is sounding fine...

imdown20bucks
replies: 6 views: 328
Nonlinear 1 week ago

I've actually found uses for it all these years on my various builds, even with Windows 10. Alas, I just bought an i7 based...

thenoodle
replies: 3 views: 410
Steve Fogal 1 week ago

Has anyone else run into the 'deprecated' soft elicenser issue? I ran the elicenser, saw that it said deprecated. The...

felis
replies: 0 views: 262
felis 1 week ago

I know that the Steinberg UR series utilize ASIO direct monitoring in Cubase (Mac/Win), but I wanted to see an updated list...

roy_mattie
replies: 1 views: 465
roy_mattie 1 week ago

I am learning cubase and have 9.5. From what I can gather, a channel has an inserts section and a channel strip. The signal goes...

ponzi
replies: 7 views: 575
roy_mattie 1 week ago

Sorry if I'm being thick here, or totally missing something, but I've been out of this game for a long while.... I just...

fastfrankblack
replies: 26 views: 987
ponzi 1 week ago

Good Evening, For anyone who uses Cubase Pro 9 and above (very curious about 9.5), I have the following question: Does the...

ColonyXIII
replies: 2 views: 352
ColonyXIII 1 week ago

Hi, I trying to decide which of these two to purchase. I have been all over the web and read manuals, watched videos and read...

Bboy
replies: 16 views: 504
mattiasnyc 1 week ago

a)When multiple midi notes with different length are selected- how do i make them to all scale to one size, quickly. b) what is...

souljahh
replies: 1 views: 329
kdm 2 weeks ago

Hi folks, Has anyone had any errors with Steinberg’s download assistant? I’m on 64-bit Win10 and had to reinstall everything...

Revson
replies: 3 views: 296
Revson 2 weeks ago

I'll try to make this brief - describing problems can be tough. Cubase Elements 9 on Win 10: fx I have downloaded show up in...

felis
replies: 5 views: 385
felis 2 weeks ago

Hi guys I'm fairly new so forgive me if I've put this in the wrong forum and mods please move to correct forum if I...

David82
replies: 9 views: 1,428
Abomb78 2 weeks ago

Hey guys! Long time Cubase user, but sometimes I still run into little things that jam me up. When I updated to 9.5, I realized...

jakenolan
replies: 1 views: 302
jakenolan 2 weeks ago

So Cubase crashes when I try to render an event. I upgraded to 9.5.20 hoping it may have been addressed, but no luck. It seems...

Havoc911
replies: 11 views: 493
Havoc911 2 weeks ago

Going through a dozen or so kits, man, there's this wretched reverb and phaser-like sound on most of the kits. I can't seem to...

gravyface
replies: 1 views: 269
enkindler 2 weeks ago

Is there any advantage in sound quality, for me to take several tracks that were recorded in GarageBand (before I moved on to...

Iharrison
replies: 0 views: 374
Iharrison 2 weeks ago
replies: 1 views: 369
Mushy Mushy 2 weeks ago

OK I am newbie demoing Cubase, and am having a strange problem. After setting a punch in point, I press PLAY, Cubase punches...

oceantracks
replies: 9 views: 361
kdm 3 weeks ago

Hi, I've been really thinking hard lately about weather to start summing my mixes out of Cubase, into a summing mixer and record...

Progmatic-Studios
replies: 0 views: 303
Progmatic-Studios 3 weeks ago

Hi all! I’m hoping someone might have some insight with a problem I’m having. Recently picked up a second hand icon QCon pro...

bentaylorsongs
replies: 8 views: 371
bentaylorsongs 3 weeks ago

This is one of the big pluses with this DAW, this EQ allows you to solo the freq's your adjusting is so helpful in fine tuning...

Glenn Bucci
replies: 7 views: 768
Jason rocks 3 weeks ago

Hello I am referring 7.5 version. I would like to better understand Cubase's stock comps. So, before to buy things I'd like to...

andy3
replies: 46 views: 2,443
Romantique Tp 3 weeks ago

This kind of stuff drives me CRAZY!!! gruudge I had a tempo map for a mix I'm working on that was no longer needed (I went to...

Nonlinear
replies: 2 views: 384
Nonlinear 3 weeks ago

I want to create a new drum kit in Groove Agent SE4, or Beat Agent I think that part is called, using a set of samples I've...

Airlane1979
replies: 1 views: 281
Bradovic 3 weeks ago

When I try to open an iPhone ".mov" video in Cubase (one of the supported video formats) I get a frame rate mismatch...

Nonlinear
replies: 0 views: 369
Nonlinear 3 weeks ago

I did the trial of Halion 6 but didn't care for it. Now I have leftover stuff that was installed in Halion SE and some vst...

toowrongfoo
replies: 11 views: 322
toowrongfoo 3 weeks ago

I have just upgraded from an i7 4790k based machine to an i7 8700 based system and am surprised and a pretty disappointed that...

soapmak3r
replies: 3 views: 428
VitaEtMusica 3 weeks ago

Hi Would you recommend upgrading Cubase 8.0.3 to 9.5? Is the upgrade worth the cost?

Lethem
replies: 28 views: 1,558
toowrongfoo 3 weeks ago

For years i've always ended up running into issues in Cubase where once I get to the mix stage I can't play the project without...

barryfell
replies: 21 views: 2,657
Pete Kaine 4 weeks ago

3 pages of bug fixes, get it while it's...

Glenn Bucci
replies: 6 views: 711
shanabit 4 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search