The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Steinberg Cubase + Nuendo

Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
10th May 2017 Views: 4,887
Views: 4,887
10th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey out there. I have problems to get single fader faderport working in Cubase 9.5 Running a windows 10 machine. The...

matthew john
replies: 7 views: 241
matthew john 1 hour ago

Ok, so this should be easy enough, right? I'm on cubase 9.5 but it's the same in 9. -Load synth "a"...

toowrongfoo
replies: 5 views: 308
toowrongfoo 16 hours ago

Hi Would you recommend upgrading Cubase 8.0.3 to 9.5? Is the upgrade worth the cost?

Lethem
replies: 7 views: 305
wakestyle 22 hours ago

I'm going to upgrade to artist 9.5, and have downloaded the trial 30 day version just to kind of test the water. I'm using an...

DaveWood88
replies: 0 views: 176
DaveWood88 1 day ago

For years i've always ended up running into issues in Cubase where once I get to the mix stage I can't play the project without...

barryfell
replies: 15 views: 1,659
norbury brook 1 day ago

Here's a quick one guys. Each instance of the Main Vocal (plus most other support vox - lot's of DT's, Adlibs etc) is tracked...

DrewSCS
replies: 2 views: 335
McIrish 1 day ago

Does anyone know how to apply the "Spin Down" effect to my stereo bus? I have it on there and it appears to play...

Robertt8
replies: 13 views: 449
anapena 1 day ago

I am interested in buying a cubase 5 2nd hand ... anybody selling one?

defevve
replies: 1 views: 220
Steve Fogal 2 days ago

Hi, Any opinions regarding the Nektar Panorama-P1 control surface ? Panorama P1 Panorama Cubase...

muziksculp
replies: 41 views: 13,642
Therion 2 days ago

I have noticed that a few people have complained about Cubase's time stretching.. Having used Cubase almost exclusively I don't...

wakestyle
replies: 30 views: 6,199
TNM 2 days ago

i cant find a deffinate answer on this so i thought id ask you nice people. ive been offered a cracking deal on a Avid Duet with...

djwaxxy
replies: 4 views: 385
djwaxxy 2 days ago

Anyone updated to OS High Sierra with Cubase 7.5? I'm thinking it's probably not a wise move but wanted to check if anyone...

jamesyboy
replies: 2 views: 543
dpaulb 3 days ago

Let's suppose I have 50 ms input latency, but 5 ms output. I know it's not possible , it's just an hypothetical example. Does...

Nautic0707
replies: 1 views: 242
mattiasnyc 4 days ago

Hi guys, I couldn't find in my Cubase (8.5) any keyboard shortcut to increase/decrease the master volume. Do you know if there...

Laimon
replies: 2 views: 252
Laimon 4 days ago

Hi, what's the best mixer/control surface for a Cubase user? I want at least 9 faders. I currently have a Behringer X-touch, and...

PerGunnar
replies: 31 views: 2,268
Shaggy2039 4 days ago

So if I have a track with a send, then soling that track is with the fx as well. If I have a group that I'm sending to, solo for...

toowrongfoo
replies: 6 views: 262
toowrongfoo 4 days ago

I'm having difficulty setting up the signal path to send a pre-fader signal from a channel, out to a physical effect, and then...

GearAndGuitars
replies: 11 views: 467
GearAndGuitars 5 days ago

Anyone using Cubasis for iPad? I just bought my first ever Apple product - a used iPad Air 2/256. I downloaded Cubasis 2 as it...

AstroZon
replies: 1 views: 212
Workingman 5 days ago

Hi all and happy new year. I'll try to keep this as short as possible. I need to transfer 23 live shows worth of data/audio...

spectacular g
replies: 2 views: 219
spectacular g 6 days ago

Improvements - little Metering in the track in the arranger doesnt work with folders - ability to open more than one audio...

QnA
replies: 2 views: 527
evolution 1 week ago

So Mystic and Spector make very weird, thin, metallic and noises when I play a project I just loaded that already contains them....

Valkyries
replies: 3 views: 204
Valkyries 1 week ago

Take this for whatever it’s worth to you. If you use Cubase, you should check out the Novation Launchpad Mini. I don’t know...

Deleted User
replies: 32 views: 3,449
7blanche 1 week ago

Just wondering if anybody has any new info on the infamous Cubase bug where upon calling up a plugin instance, the plugin does...

joecandy
replies: 6 views: 290
Nate Wade 1 week ago

I'm running cubase 9 (pc) and can't get my drag and drop files to create their unique name. All I get is the generic name of the...

4on6
replies: 5 views: 248
Nate Wade 1 week ago

I feel like I asked this already, but it doesn't show that I did. Like the question says, how does that work? It was the number...

toowrongfoo
replies: 4 views: 187
Therion 1 week ago

Just seen 9.5 video promo. So many great new and useful features. Also in the new year deep integration with Console 1 -...

thehightenor
replies: 240 views: 15,112
SamBP 1 week ago

Hello, How can I write in cubase 5 scores the repeat of 2 bars for 20 times while the range of the bar numbers is shown...

defevve
replies: 0 views: 147
defevve 1 week ago

Hi, I hope this isn't an inappropriate post. I recently won a (physical boxed) copy of Cubase Pro 9.5 in Steinberg's "Advent...

gravematter
replies: 13 views: 624
e-are 1 week ago

I want to apply a slow sine wave variation to MIDI notes in Key Editor. When I select the sine wave line tool and stretch it...

Airlane1979
replies: 1 views: 185
Nate Wade 1 week ago

Greetings and Salutations. Bought a new (to me) 2012 Mac Mini. I had been a Cubase 8.0 user on my previous rig. When I set up my...

Paul Einhaus
replies: 11 views: 316
Paul Einhaus 1 week ago

Hi all, can't figure out why I cannot select multiple parts with the object selection tool on various takes/ tracs in cubase...

danc4324
replies: 2 views: 315
danc4324 1 week ago

I recently changed my studio setup and went with a touchscreen setup. Previously, I was linking mix console 1 and 2 and spanning...

Havoc911
replies: 3 views: 235
Havoc911 2 weeks ago

In Cubase, if I go to the plugin manager, and select "show plugins that support 64-bit processing", Ozone is removed...

Todd Loomis
replies: 3 views: 515
Dazlermac 2 weeks ago

I've searched the Steinberg site but couldn't find the answer to this. I gave a UR12 to someone as a present and installed Cubase...

Shannon Adkins
replies: 1 views: 241
Nate Wade 2 weeks ago

It looks like SmartAV have well and truly dropped of the planet now... they stopped selling new gear a few years back, but now...

LDStudios
replies: 13 views: 1,069
dogandpony 2 weeks ago

I purchased Cubase Artist 9.5. Which OS is best for it? El Capitan or Sierra? I will be using a 5,1 Mac Pro.

dpaulb
replies: 0 views: 222
dpaulb 2 weeks ago

I have three external hardware devices I would like to use with Cubase 9.5 Pro that have MIDI. I have more external hardware but...

arsmusic
replies: 6 views: 309
arsmusic 2 weeks ago

Here's my christmas wish: to be able to use drumpads like in, for example, Machine but completely within Cubase. I like laying...

thedberg
replies: 22 views: 504
thedberg 2 weeks ago

Is absolutely dreadful, at least at 96k for me. I'm glad Steinberg now have issued their user feedback survey, it gave me a...

Squawk
replies: 44 views: 3,015
edoslutz 3 weeks ago

I am running Cubase Elements 9.5 and am planning on purchasing either Komplete 11 (not ultimate or select, the one in the middle)...

tedcousens
replies: 10 views: 502
tedcousens 3 weeks ago

EDIT: I appreciate all the responses but as I think some people are not reading through all the messages here ... the problem has...

tim727
replies: 21 views: 403
toowrongfoo 3 weeks ago

I recently upgraded from 6.5 to 9.5 and notice that a few of my virtual instruments are no longer available. I've gone to the...

LSP
replies: 6 views: 331
LSP 3 weeks ago

I posted this in the ghost town of Nuendo forums. This is such a huge bug. Can someone give this a test (Nuendo 8.1)? Posted...

McIrish
replies: 4 views: 282
McIrish 3 weeks ago

I've just gotten my studio up and mostly running again and have found that none of my Audio Plugins seem to pass audio through...

joejnyc
replies: 6 views: 487
joejnyc 3 weeks ago

Hi! Where can I download Groove Agent 4 from? When I click on the link Steinberg provided me with, it only takes me to...

PerGunnar
replies: 18 views: 557
toowrongfoo 3 weeks ago

just making the plunge into cubase after a long vacation from using it. I forgot how to key command the scissors (scissors)...

Jaybird
replies: 4 views: 387
Peakae 3 weeks ago

Getting bad latency with Cubase 9.5 Uad Apollo thunderbolt. 18 ms. Any Ideas? Thanks!

Zinc2005
replies: 1 views: 321
toowrongfoo 3 weeks ago

Hey guys. So I made this post before and I thought I fixed the problem but it still persists. here are my comp specs. 32 gig...

PLPomh
replies: 31 views: 1,393
thehightenor 4 weeks ago

Hi everybody, I have a question about Cubase Le 9, im getting a new interface which comes with Cubase Le 9, & I’m just...

Brando2026
replies: 6 views: 286
Brando2026 4 weeks ago

Going through ALL Cubase 9.5 new features and a basic review. If you want to know each and every new feature and where to find...

neotron54
replies: 10 views: 913
neotron54 4 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search