The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
9th May 2017 Views: 15,380
Views: 15,380
9th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I have been having an issue importing audio so I logged into my Steinberg customer account and started a support ticket. That...

lanmonkey
replies: 6 views: 220
BT64 5 hours ago

Can anyone recommend a book about Cubase 10 or 10.5 to read? Just migrated from Digital Performer and wanted more information.

e_waste
replies: 9 views: 212
greggybud 6 hours ago

My music computer is an HP Z800. It's running Windows 7 - I have the original retail install disks. I'm still running Cubase...

musicus
replies: 3 views: 189
musicus 7 hours ago

New version out today. It's officially a 'maintenance' update, but also contains a fair bit more new stuff than usual. Details...

OliverV
replies: 6 views: 347
DeadPoet 14 hours ago

90% of my plug-ins work fine, but some (e.g., Expert Sleepers Usamo, MeldaProduction MAnalyzer) load but then show a frozen GUI,...

Sir Ruff
replies: 0 views: 70
Sir Ruff 1 day ago

Running windows 10. So i just bought Cubase 10.5 upgrade. Anyway i am using a lynx aes card. it is set to 44.1 kHz. I open cubase...

spektor
replies: 4 views: 119
djwaxxy 1 day ago

Link : https://new.steinberg.net/cubase/new-features/ Interesting things, in this new version. Mainly, the macros window...

cubic13
replies: 270 views: 16,926
4fmb 1 day ago

Hi to all! So close to what I'm searching for, I wonder if there would be a solution. I'm aware that it would be almost a...

Henri9009
replies: 5 views: 110
mattiasnyc 2 days ago

Hi Currently using Cubase 9.5 Elements Mac I use outboard FX set-up with separate input and output channels on my interface, so...

tame1
replies: 12 views: 244
BenLadder 5 days ago

A reoccurring topic in the Cubase forum is performance problems. Here is a thread for sharing confirmed, generally applicable,...

thedberg
replies: 10 views: 295
thedberg 5 days ago

Have anybody encountered an issue when Cubase hangs on Mac being just left untouched for more than 6 hours? I have tested this...

Metasfera
replies: 1 views: 105
telecode 6 days ago

Hi, I'm buying my first DAW and I was wondering which one I should buy. I'm more drawn to S1 but I heard it lacks some...

zigacesen1
replies: 31 views: 20,861
Metasfera 1 week ago

Hey guys, long time Cubase user and lovin it, but had to fire up an old Reaper track I made long time ago and I was shocked...

submarin
replies: 1 views: 133
popmann 1 week ago

First, a little background: I've been using an RME Fireface UFX together with an ADI-8 DS MKIII and the delay compensation in...

andow
replies: 24 views: 1,079
Scragend 1 week ago

I don't know what I messed up with my cubase but all the sudden it snaps my recorded audio files from the end to the grid. If I...

Keministi
replies: 1 views: 92
Keministi 1 week ago

Hello excuse my english cause i am a french guy so simply, i search for a official/legal nuendo 4 license (on dongle if...

jahpriaime
replies: 3 views: 1,064
mattiasnyc 2 weeks ago

Hello people. I was wondering if there is any difference between using the Transpose option in the Info Line versus using the...

MisterCrayle
replies: 3 views: 142
DeadPoet 2 weeks ago

HI guys. I a considering getting a touch screen (or two) to be using with Cubase+mixbus+Ableton live. mainly for mix,...

ydaffan
replies: 2 views: 157
salomonander 2 weeks ago

I couldn't find anywhere else in the forum that seemed more relevant for posting this so apologies if this isn't the right place....

Scottyd22
replies: 9 views: 164
Scottyd22 2 weeks ago

I constantly have to run the elicencer app and maintain my dongle, otherwise I keep getting crashes based on Cubase or Renoise...

Wolf LeProducer
replies: 4 views: 172
thedberg 2 weeks ago

Hello, Is it possible to disable the loop mode during recording? https://youtu.be/ABNE3C5IXds

smilan
replies: 4 views: 115
thedberg 2 weeks ago

Thoughts? You will still be able to install onto Windows 7 but Steinberg won't guarantee that it will work properly, or be crash...

BrainCheck123
replies: 75 views: 4,063
Wolf LeProducer 2 weeks ago

Been messing around with the trial version of Cubase 10.5. I LOVE the way the DAW looks. It took me a couple of days to be able...

babydaddymusic
replies: 22 views: 1,231
Wolf LeProducer 2 weeks ago

Appreciate this is a Cubase forum but there may well be by association the place with most Wavelab users too. I need help with...

Deleted d7fb6a5
replies: 1 views: 84
greggybud 3 weeks ago
replies: 0 views: 117
Wolf LeProducer 3 weeks ago

Have a room with a system running Nuendo 3. Honestly its rock solid and does everything I need it too and I have no problems. I...

davehall6162
replies: 13 views: 387
davehall6162 3 weeks ago

Lastest version of Cubase Pro on Mac. I always have my prefs set to Record Arm Selected Tracks. Tonight I'm doing some...

oceantracks
replies: 0 views: 100
oceantracks 3 weeks ago

I am not knocking Cubase at all, I know it is a high-quality product (which is why I am kicking the tires with it). But WOW,...

not_so_new
replies: 78 views: 3,908
Chevron 3 weeks ago

In the "Visibility" column to the left, I don't want to see the rest of the outputs other than the main Stereo Out...

MisterCrayle
replies: 1 views: 146
BT64 3 weeks ago

Here are 24 Cubase quick tips that I did. If you want more, please let me know! I would like to do live events to if you...

tenkas
replies: 8 views: 379
thenoodle 3 weeks ago

Please tell me your experience. I have a hackintosh and I moved back to Cubase from Logic x. I upgraded to 9.5 what is better...

spektor
replies: 14 views: 6,127
telecode 3 weeks ago

I'm doing some searches but not finding anything decisive on this. Are there known issues with plug in delay compensation? I'm...

velvetgeorge
replies: 5 views: 288
Herzton 3 weeks ago

Is there any way to purchase licenses for older versions of Cubase? For example, I LIKE version 7 and I want to license it. ...

Nonlinear
replies: 26 views: 2,462
Herzton 3 weeks ago

Hi, Maybe this could be helpful for other people, too: A while ago I wrote a little HTML application to show me an overview of...

Herzton
replies: 0 views: 99
Herzton 4 weeks ago

ive got a mad one ..ive just audiotioned some samples via mediabay and the mediatree on the right hand side of the arranger page...

djwaxxy
replies: 0 views: 94
djwaxxy 4 weeks ago

hi guys i want a sampler for cubase - the simper the better really i have come from logic and am v used to the exs24 which...

ajscent
replies: 10 views: 765
thenoodle 4 weeks ago

Keeping the backstory short. I started with Cubase on Atari ST - since then I moved on to using Logic and Pro Tools heavily, and...

Chevron
replies: 22 views: 609
Chevron 4 weeks ago

So I do some collaborations and friend has cubase 10, I’m on 8.5 as is everyone else, I assumed I will not be able to open and...

Pip
replies: 4 views: 144
Pip 23rd April 2020

I have my PCM- 91 connected to my RME PCIe card via AES. It is set up in Cubase as an external effect. When Cubase is set to 48k,...

Jeff Hayat
replies: 3 views: 359
Jeff Hayat 21st April 2020

Hi! I'm trying to figure out how to store a patch from my Minilogue XD within the project I am working on in Cubase. I have...

dippy egg
replies: 2 views: 143
dippy egg 21st April 2020

I wish that I would have spent more time during the 30 day trial period with Cubase Essentials Demo. But- I've been watching...

babydaddymusic
replies: 1 views: 232
Folkie 19th April 2020

Any idea when Nuendo 10.5 is likely to be released?

jason nightall
replies: 4 views: 396
mattiasnyc 18th April 2020

I'm having a very frustrating problem. When I try recording in Cubase, the recording will randomly stop. The track will continue...

bsbell21
replies: 4 views: 9,636
Bodde 13th April 2020

So I recently upgraded from a UX2 interface to an Audient ID22. Almost everything seems to be working just fine, however as soon...

hodges999
replies: 1 views: 153
popmann 12th April 2020

Hey all, having an odd issue on my Macbook Pro 16 (yep, Catalina) with Cubase Pro 10.5, in that it often opens Cubase Artist 10.5...

AndyZippy
replies: 3 views: 541
AndyZippy 9th April 2020

Has anyone had any luck using an Apogee Element Interface with a Cubase release more current than 10.5.5? (If so, what's the...

oboejunkie
replies: 1 views: 233
oboejunkie 9th April 2020

Hi everyone, I just bought an Atari Mega STE and I would like to know which Cubase is the best for my Atari, the most stable one...

CruztoCruz
replies: 17 views: 692
troggg 8th April 2020

I'm suddenly getting stuttering audio on - both 10.5.12 and 10.0.60. I tried updating elicencer and ilok, I disabled all...

denstrow
replies: 0 views: 178
denstrow 6th April 2020

Steinberg's rather generously chucked out a 60-day licence for software which includes Absolute 4, so although I own Cubase 10.5...

RichardTK
replies: 2 views: 186
RichardTK 6th April 2020

Can somebody help me out with this? I have added a few pieces of hardware to my setup recently and been experimenting with...

dippy egg
replies: 3 views: 139
PBontempi 5th April 2020

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search