The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
9th May 2017 Views: 17,971
Views: 17,971
9th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I just bought an upgrade from Cubase Elements from 9 to 11 and when I try to install the elicenser complains that the “license...

Riley Casey
replies: 0 views: 59
Riley Casey 6 hours ago

Hey. I'm going to give Cubase a try, because I'm annoyed with Logic (been using it for years). My main gripe is that when...

DJVance
replies: 16 views: 504
wakestyle 9 hours ago

Hello everybody, TL;DR : How are you all handling multiple monitors, room correction software and monitoring control? The...

DeadPoet
replies: 3 views: 83
mattiasnyc 15 hours ago

Hi, I've been really thinking hard lately about weather to start summing my mixes out of Cubase, into a summing mixer and record...

Progmatic-Studios
replies: 8 views: 1,901
frenzy 1 day ago

After a year of enjoying the wonderful Bitwig as my main DAW, I decided to purchase an update for Cubase - a program I used...

Paul Vicory
replies: 3 views: 199
SV7107 2 days ago

OK I AM REPOSTING THIS BECAUSE THE METRONOME QUIT WORKING. IT IS NOT THE CONTROL ROOM I HAVE THAT TURNED OFF AND I DON'T WANT TO...

tedcrop
replies: 2 views: 98
BT64 3 days ago

Because the Sphere L22 records a stereo signal - with the front capsule being on the left channel and the rear capsule being...

chocobuckle
replies: 3 views: 103
BT64 3 days ago

Hey, So I just started learning cubase to make multichannel mixes of certain tracks whose recording sessions I have access to....

EveDoesAudioThin
replies: 3 views: 103
mattiasnyc 4 days ago

Hi I have four little questions about the mediabay - 1. What exactly happens when one performs the “convert program list...

rockyduderino
replies: 0 views: 72
rockyduderino 5 days ago

Question about how cubase and lets say the Tascam Model 24 Multi-Track Mixer and use of vst effects work. Lets say I have...

comb
replies: 1 views: 92
BT64 1 week ago

I'm running W10 and Cubase 10.5. I have almost finished a new track. It needs finishing touches on the mix and an outro. All the...

Keministi
replies: 7 views: 157
DeadPoet 1 week ago

I currently use a Novation Impulse 49 midi keyboard and recently updated my system from Cubase 7.5 on Win7 to Cubase 11 on Win10....

SexWithRobots
replies: 1 views: 348
farouche 1 week ago

ive got a sustain pedal for my arturia keylab 49 and everytime I go and press the pedal to record pianos it automatically mutes...

djwaxxy
replies: 3 views: 1,006
DJVance 1 week ago

In this video I'm showing how I use SpectraLayers One in Cubase 11 for some audio editing tasks. I wonder whether any of you have...

maartenl945
replies: 4 views: 211
maartenl945 1 week ago

I have the Korg nanoKONTROL2, I want the left side buttons to be default Cubase buttons, the knobs and sliders I want to be...

Broth3rz
replies: 14 views: 391
stratdesign 2 weeks ago

Hi there, After searching I have seen some similar threads but am not sure I fully understand the answers. Is it fair to say...

buddy_
replies: 4 views: 265
buddy_ 2 weeks ago

I'm trying to upgrade from Pro 10 to Pro 10.5, and while I was able to find the link to download (from mysteinberg), I can't for...

LSP
replies: 5 views: 155
LSP 2 weeks ago

Hello, I updated my system to windows 7 64 bits and installed Cubase 7 64 bit. I installed also Reason 5. But, when I go to...

ehb
replies: 7 views: 13,183
sansura 2 weeks ago

CUBASE 11: https://new.steinberg.net/cubase/

Robertt8
replies: 66 views: 4,962
Hyperspace 2 weeks ago

Hi folks, I spent considerable time locating these codes for the Houston control and thought I would share them as they are very...

strahany
replies: 1 views: 1,093
GBP 2 weeks ago

First maintenance update for v11 is out: https://www.steinberg.net/index.php?id=15075&L=1 Release notes

OliverV
replies: 3 views: 472
GBP 2 weeks ago

So, I've decided to get this subscription based library called East West Composer Cloud, mainly for the East Hollywood libraries....

ToneG
replies: 1 views: 89
CPhoenix 2 weeks ago

In Cubase 10.5 is there somewhere to set the default for the type of midi channel that will be created? When I add additional...

kdf
replies: 1 views: 102
cubic13 2 weeks ago

My audio interface :Apollo X6 (about 9 ms RTL @ 128) Computer: Mac OS Catalina on 2018 Mac Mini 6 core I7 32GB Ram Synths: Juno...

Krubbadoo
replies: 1 views: 128
krisamadhi 2 weeks ago

Matthias mentioned today on the cb 11.0.10 update thread at sb.... "The MIDI Remote API is now scheduled for the next major...

thenoodle
replies: 2 views: 242
thenoodle 2 weeks ago

I have read many posts on this problem but no real solutions: When editing using the grid snap or snap to curser to cut and...

kdf
replies: 2 views: 305
kdf 2 weeks ago

This is a pretty dumb question but I was messing around with step entry for the first time today and can't figure out how to tie...

enossified
replies: 11 views: 1,118
tomoyo255 2 weeks ago

Are any mad scientists out there adept enough to tell me whether it would be possible (in Cubase 10.5-11) to route multiple mix...

oceantracks
replies: 12 views: 150
oceantracks 2 weeks ago

Hi Everyone C11 Pro, on an imac with catalina I was riding some automation with the W on, as it was writing it i could see...

trock
replies: 4 views: 107
trock 3 weeks ago

I just got elastic drum and likely getting seekbeats and possibly cubasis Can you use this well live As in playing your...

noisycat
replies: 1 views: 169
aleyas 3 weeks ago

Hello, I am looking at upgrading the interface I have. Its probably 10 yrs old. Looking at 192/24 interfaces that will last at...

telecode
replies: 7 views: 482
oceantracks 3 weeks ago

I have a decent sized midi rig with a bunch of outboard keyboards and rack modules. I have 2 Midex 8s keeping everything...

Tommy-boy
replies: 0 views: 86
Tommy-boy 3 weeks ago

Could somebody just quickly tell me, if there is video playback in Cubase LE6?

heimaufnahme
replies: 1 views: 103
BT64 3 weeks ago

This has to be possible. I have an Apogee Element 24- I went an added two mono input busses. A typical thing that I do a lot is...

babydaddymusic
replies: 1 views: 111
BT64 3 weeks ago

Hi, I'm buying my first DAW and I was wondering which one I should buy. I'm more drawn to S1 but I heard it lacks some...

zigacesen1
replies: 32 views: 32,405
styzer 3 weeks ago

This seems to be a bug in Cubase 10.5 and previous versions: When audio tracks are cut using the grid snap so that the cut is...

kdf
replies: 0 views: 88
kdf 3 weeks ago

Hello, I have been wondering these days how the people who upload to Youtube tutorials and music making videos with Cubase do...

Muchachote
replies: 28 views: 3,965
maartenl945 3 weeks ago

I have Cubase 11 Pro- there are many things I love however I have come across two things that are really strange and surely...

babydaddymusic
replies: 2 views: 125
babydaddymusic 4 weeks ago

ive recorded a track with my band and its giving me big headaches im currently running at around over 40 channels of guitars...

djwaxxy
replies: 8 views: 4,332
Joe_caithness 4 weeks ago

A reoccurring topic in the Cubase forum is performance problems. Here is a thread for sharing confirmed, generally applicable,...

thedberg
replies: 20 views: 1,891
papaki23 4 weeks ago

I downloaded a tryout version of elements and it tells me it won't registrate because the registration software that I downloaded...

bert stoltenborg
replies: 14 views: 243
bert stoltenborg 4 weeks ago

Wondering if anyone has advice for me. I (finally) figured out the password to my old WinXP music PC from 2004 when I was using...

kronkite
replies: 5 views: 160
kronkite 4 weeks ago

Hi everyone I recently updated to Cubase 11. I also updated Win10 to version 2H02, which was a major update. At the same...

Atari Wolf
replies: 5 views: 235
ChuckDeath 4 weeks ago

Hello all, I've come up on an issue recently. When i export a beat from FL studio into Cubase the bass on the track pops and...

jtg0od
replies: 9 views: 2,493
Ex Click 19th January 2021

So within the actual DAW Cubase everything sounds fine. However, when I export it sounds awful! Totally different. The EQs are...

vintagetones
replies: 40 views: 6,635
BT64 17th January 2021

When selecting a midi event in the edit page it will jump ahead around 4 to 9 bars or so depending on the zoom amount. If you...

canopener
replies: 4 views: 207
canopener 16th January 2021

Hello, I have came across a very irritating issue in my Mac with VE Pro 7: pressing the space bar from within VE Pro does not...

yellow_lupine
replies: 0 views: 99
yellow_lupine 15th January 2021

Hi there, I am very new to VST connect, I am in the middle of a project with COVID hitting hard here in the UK and I had no...

Firewire
replies: 0 views: 118
Firewire 14th January 2021

I've always recorded at 44.1 sample rate, but recently was reading some compelling reasons to be using 48k. Not to start a...

LSP
replies: 3 views: 272
Jemmy91 12th January 2021

Is there a tool that does this for a whole arrangement? Or do you have to delete them or select them manually? Thanks in...

illynoise
replies: 1 views: 167
Takkyi 10th January 2021

Moderators