The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Steinberg Cubase + Nuendo

Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
10th May 2017 Views: 7,213
Views: 7,213
10th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Serious Problems With Direct Offline Processing - www.steinberg.net

SeanRyder
replies: 10 views: 742
jeeruff 10 minutes ago

It seems that the steinberg forum is full of fake users, patronizing mods and conformist, scared to speak their minds, noobs why...

evolution
replies: 17 views: 445
Steve Fogal 6 hours ago

I cannot figure out how to add or choose EUCON in Cubase 9.5. Here is what my studio setup window...

oceantracks
replies: 2 views: 222
oceantracks 19 hours ago

"""The Cubase 9.5.30 update has been released today. It should fix most Direct Offline Processing issues: ...

shanabit
replies: 0 views: 217
shanabit 21 hours ago

Cubase LE AI Elements 9.5 I've read the manuals and am still confused. How do I manage my presets for VST instruments? I...

Airlane1979
replies: 0 views: 176
Airlane1979 23 hours ago

Hello all, In case you missed it, a couple of days ago, we released a new maintenance update for Nuendo 8. In fact it's a...

Guillermo N
replies: 1 views: 315
Antonio Escobar 1 day ago

So I'm getting issues where the new metrnonome options just disappear and I'm left with the old options...i.e. no 3 tabs to...

_Bender_
replies: 3 views: 226
evolution 1 day ago

It's time to start performing live! The challenge is to set up my laptop to be flexible and have: 5-10 backing tracks 10-15...

thedberg
replies: 2 views: 263
evolution 1 day ago

Cubase is a great piece of software and I have used it for about 15 years now. My biggest complaint about them is the three tier...

Dallon426
replies: 12 views: 508
bace 1 day ago

So within the actual DAW Cubase everything sounds fine. However, when I export it sounds awful! Totally different. The EQs are...

vintagetones
replies: 37 views: 1,007
coolfog09 2 days ago

I am experiencing multiple problems with Cubase 9.5 Pro On a number of projects, when I close the project Cubase 9.5 just...

DMan
replies: 0 views: 236
DMan 2 days ago

Okay I know this sounds like a silly question, but NEW isn't always BEST. I know an audio engineer who used to use Cubase but...

Tezza
replies: 12 views: 1,532
Cardinal_SINE 3 days ago

Hi, I've been using Cubase on windows for over 20 years(!), most recently running Cubase 5 on an HP Elitebook with windows 10,...

Sonale
replies: 3 views: 377
Sonale 3 days ago

I'm new to Cubase so be gentle. Is there a function or tool so that I can have the patch names in my RD-2000 appear in Cubase so...

loopy
replies: 0 views: 305
loopy 4 days ago

What's your favorite simple sampler for Cubase? Ableton Live has Simpler and Sampler, Logic has EX24, Bitwig has Sampler, and...

billcarroll
replies: 40 views: 11,787
TornadoTed 5 days ago

If so, got a solution to share? It's really odd because my Slate buss compressors have worked fine in Cubase for ages, over...

dark blue man
replies: 2 views: 286
dark blue man 5 days ago

Hi folks, Has anyone had any errors with Steinberg’s download assistant? I’m on 64-bit Win10 and had to reinstall everything...

Revson
replies: 8 views: 491
ponzi 5 days ago

I have some drum midi set up and I put the quantize to 1/16 triplets. I want to apply swing. I select some events, but the swing...

ponzi
replies: 3 views: 386
ponzi 6 days ago

There is no sound after shut down Cubase on Windows 10 until rebooting. How to fix that?

zanshin777
replies: 4 views: 262
pchams 1 week ago

Hi, it properly to soon, to ask about Halion Lua scripting, i am just learning Halion 6, even thought i have lots of experince in...

henrikh2008
replies: 6 views: 356
henrikh2008 1 week ago

Hey out there. I have problems to get single fader faderport working in Cubase 9.5 Running a windows 10 machine. The...

matthew john
replies: 16 views: 1,020
Betomarsico 1 week ago

Hi everyone, I'm having an issue with panning in Cubase 5. It's not working properly. When I bring up the mixer, I can see...

BrianCDurds
replies: 1 views: 282
BrianCDurds 1 week ago

Hi, In Cubase 9.5 Pro, I would like to use Halion 6 to record a sample from a Rewire Input --- How to? Also, I can not figure...

Wolf LeProducer
replies: 0 views: 350
Wolf LeProducer 1 week ago

Hi, I have got a fairly big project running in cubase 5. This project contains 7 audio tracks and 2 MIDI tracks. In this project...

IronCross
replies: 2 views: 253
blaugruen7 1 week ago

I tried to do that on "Zynaptiq Pitchmap" plugin but I could not. On Pitchmap you can save presets but how to...

zanshin777
replies: 3 views: 268
Havoc911 1 week ago

Thought I'd start a thread for Eucon users to discuss the features we'd like to see in a future update. (I also started a...

J-S-Q
replies: 12 views: 948
Havoc911 2 weeks ago

I recently introduced the Softube Console 1 into my workflow and love it. I’ve been using the UAD SSL 4k channel strip on all...

JHTorch
replies: 7 views: 516
SeanRyder 2 weeks ago

Hello, I use steinberg cubase DAW with my apollo 16 thunderbolt interface on imac, Recently I purchased a heartechnologies hear...

producerxtr
replies: 4 views: 393
DeadPoet 2 weeks ago

I have a Tascam FW-1884 interface/controller. I've not got much use of it as a controller beyond transport functions in the last...

Steve Fogal
replies: 5 views: 392
Steve Fogal 2 weeks ago

I'm selling Cubase Pro 9.5 includes the USB dongle with Steinberg license key. Price $350.00 dollars payment through...

jazzbass56
replies: 0 views: 365
jazzbass56 2 weeks ago

everything was running ok until i installed komplete kontrol and now cubase 9.5 wont remember my admin privlidges. its becoming...

djwaxxy
replies: 2 views: 317
djwaxxy 2 weeks ago

Hello guys, I am facing difficulties in achieving my goal while recording vocals, I use cubase and heartechnologies hearback...

producerxtr
replies: 0 views: 193
producerxtr 2 weeks ago

Can someone tell me if Mediabay allows for project tempo matching (align beats to project) when previewing REX files in V9+? I'm...

VitaEtMusica
replies: 2 views: 318
VitaEtMusica 2 weeks ago

I got an LE version of Cubase 4 when hard drive space was at such a premium I had to cut out most of a track just to fit the...

JoeyM
replies: 1 views: 293
JoeyM 2 weeks ago

Hey Guys- New Cubase user here (and I'm LOVING IT coming from Logic). I currently have the Softube Console which is amazing to...

Shaggy2039
replies: 47 views: 1,275
J-S-Q 3 weeks ago

Some of you watching my other thread about rendering issues are aware that I have been digging really deep into the details of...

Nonlinear
replies: 9 views: 749
J-S-Q 3 weeks ago

Hey Cubase 9.5 Pro users: If any of you have the Softube Console One, can you tell me if you can Render In Place in a session...

Shaggy2039
replies: 4 views: 307
Shaggy2039 3 weeks ago

I have PM G5 at my parents home running osx 10.5.8 and plan to run Cubase 5 LE on it. What is the latest version of Cubase for a...

trondl
replies: 3 views: 374
Romantique Tp 3 weeks ago

Looking for examples of why someone would need wavelab if they have cubase pro 9.5.

toowrongfoo
replies: 26 views: 985
Steve Fogal 3 weeks ago

Good evening folks. I asked this over at the Steinberg forums but didn't get the answer I was looking for so I'm hoping you...

PREZman
replies: 5 views: 383
Steve Fogal 3 weeks ago

I recently read in a Steinberg support bulletin that Windows 10 MMCSS allows only 28 threads, or 14 logical cores. This means...

danharr
replies: 7 views: 835
J-S-Q 3 weeks ago

I have see many posts showing cubase asio meter is peaking but the activity monitor or task bar showing a lot of cpu headroom. I...

amit monga
replies: 2 views: 389
J-S-Q 3 weeks ago

Ho do I send midi out from Cubase over Rewire to a slave to trigger the vst in the slave. The slave in Renoise incase you need...

Wolf LeProducer
replies: 0 views: 313
Wolf LeProducer 3 weeks ago

Wanted to see if anyone had an issue running the new 2.0 Komplete Kontrol with Cubase 9.5? I love the idea of controlling...

Shaggy2039
replies: 13 views: 581
mikula 3 weeks ago

After using the drum editor for some time, I've just realised that there seems no way to change the resolution of the grid....

Airlane1979
replies: 0 views: 277
Airlane1979 3 weeks ago

Hey guys. Currently running Nuendo 7.1.40 on Windows 10 and for some reason stationary cursor is not working. Setting it on or...

Jer1cho
replies: 1 views: 300
Jer1cho 4 weeks ago

After getting zero response from Cubase 'support' for 12 days, I figured I'd post here I keep getting the same issue when I...

louthy
replies: 2 views: 343
Peakae 4 weeks ago

Cubase 9.5 pro can easily convert polyphonic audio to midi. Does anybody know the shortcut, or the menu item? Thanks

Wolf LeProducer
replies: 7 views: 504
shanabit 4 weeks ago

I've got a simple question for all you Cubase users. I've been on Cubase 4.0.1 Studio for years(don't laugh!), and it's worked...

Buss-me
replies: 14 views: 624
felis 4 weeks ago

Posted in the Steinberg forum but, appreciate any help. All was fine w/ NU7-Mac (even though I need to stick to 10.9.5 right now...

chet.d
replies: 0 views: 321
chet.d 4 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search