The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 2,192
Views: 2,192
26th April 2019
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
9th May 2017 Views: 10,157
Views: 10,157
9th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I'm a long time user of Cubase, since Cubase VST32. I've been running Cubase 7 for the past several years and have really enjoyed...

nom3d
replies: 4 views: 260
nom3d 58 minutes ago

Hi, I'm buying my first DAW and I was wondering which one I should buy. I'm more drawn to S1 but I heard it lacks some...

zigacesen1
replies: 14 views: 2,488
Scoox 8 hours ago

Just got the steinberg email. Nice deal. Halion 6 at 30 percent discount. I've never really checked in to the full halion....

thenoodle
replies: 139 views: 5,156
CedricM 15 hours ago

This is strange. I have MIDI tracks in an existing project that can trigger my virtual synths (such as REFEX Nexus2) as expected...

Psy_Trance
replies: 7 views: 260
Psy_Trance 15 hours ago

Has anybody had trouble with Geist 2 maintaining sync when it loops 1 or 2 bar patterns in Cubase 9.5? Geist 2 keeps getting...

ChrisNunchuck
replies: 2 views: 560
coolfog09 20 hours ago

Hi Do you know if the WK audio ID console works properly with latests cubase and nuendo versions?

Stergios T.
replies: 2 views: 247
Stergios T. 21 hours ago

The title says It all.... after inserting the plugin, Cubase pro 10 keeps running but you can't click anywhere. Only solution is...

ilan
replies: 24 views: 940
bace 1 day ago

Sorry if it's a dumb question but I can't seem to find an answer. Since I installed cubase 8.5 the zoom method that I liked to...

Guitarjon
replies: 8 views: 1,474
nom3d 1 day ago

Hi, So I finally spent some time organising some workspace shortcuts and used them successfully for a couple of weeks. But now...

malleus
replies: 1 views: 239
greggybud 1 day ago

Hi, I'm trying to create that sickening, super-wide effect perceived when one side of a stereo mix is phase reversed. However,...

Harlowe Thrombey
replies: 2 views: 230
nosebleedaudio 2 days ago

Admittedly very interested, what would I be gaining?

jjkjjk
replies: 27 views: 993
StupidDisco 4 days ago

Hi all. The title says it all - I'm trying to use the external clock sync function on a vintage synthesizer, which requires some...

suburbanbeat
replies: 3 views: 285
BT64 4 days ago

I bought Cubase 10 this afternoon and its very very buggy and for me pretty much unusable as it is until they patch it. my main...

djwaxxy
replies: 145 views: 13,703
Delusionboy 5 days ago

I know that the Steinberg UR series utilize ASIO direct monitoring in Cubase (Mac/Win), but I wanted to see an updated list...

roy_mattie
replies: 9 views: 1,319
Arionas 6 days ago

When I first learned way back Yamaha bought Steinberg I was excited. I was wondering guys why hasn't yamaha done what Presonus is...

thatizright
replies: 90 views: 4,045
mattiasnyc 6 days ago

Cubase is 30 years old! :) To put things into perspective and give an idea of what it means for a software to have kept pace...

JEK3
replies: 0 views: 254
JEK3 1 week ago

Hi All. Just to let you all know I set up a 'Cubase Bugs and Annoyances' facebook page, where you can post videos/photos of...

Chrisyking
replies: 0 views: 393
Chrisyking 1 week ago

Hey folks, I've been trying to make usable groove presets to quantize midi and events and I'm getting this weird problem where...

bodega.
replies: 5 views: 429
bodega. 1 week ago

Greetings, I needed to open older projects to make changes and edits this morning. In several of these projects, I received...

Mike P
replies: 15 views: 1,434
Audio Processing 2 weeks ago

HI, Is there a way to activate the audio track monitoring on/off on start and stop. Example. When the session is stopped...

jwnc
replies: 20 views: 575
Revson 2 weeks ago

hey slutz, (EDIT: using cubase pro 10) i'm working on some audio post for a movie. i have to convert my final mix from 24 to 25...

ilan
replies: 8 views: 653
ilan 2 weeks ago

Hello, We're looking for a few people to test our new plugin on Nuendo / Cubase If you are interested, please email...

Mundox
replies: 0 views: 283
Mundox 2 weeks ago

Howdy - I've got Cubase 7.5. And I have a MIDI track that has only note and velocity data. I'd like to add CC1 and CC11 data to...

musicus
replies: 1 views: 286
musicus 2 weeks ago

Pro Tools | Ingenious New Free Plug-in - Snapshot - Store Images Of Hardware Settings In Your DAW This would be so useful.

monsterz
replies: 4 views: 587
DeadPoet 2 weeks ago

According to Steinberg's youtube channel: Premium Audio For Professionals | Nuendo 10 Teaser Video Nuendo 10 is on it's...

PeterN
replies: 31 views: 1,811
mattiasnyc 2 weeks ago

hi Folks, I am routing Groove agent SE4 drum pattern into Cubase 8 Pro so I can record each individual sound to separate audio...

PepeLuis
replies: 10 views: 465
thedberg 2 weeks ago

Would someone be so kind as to download a project and send me back the wave files from a batch export? I have an old song from...

ethanstarkey
replies: 3 views: 337
UnderTow 2 weeks ago

Hey Cubase 9.5 Pro users: If any of you have the Softube Console One, can you tell me if you can Render In Place in a session...

Shaggy2039
replies: 5 views: 636
GBP 3 weeks ago

Cubase 10.0.20 in the download manager now.

SF_Green
replies: 14 views: 1,517
SF_Green 3 weeks ago

I'm waffling about getting a Mio 10 and just not wanting to spend money now, so trying to understand if there are any limitations...

gravyface
replies: 0 views: 270
gravyface 3 weeks ago

Posted this in the Steinberg forum, no replies.... ANyone here able to help?? Having some problems with my new PC build. It's...

andyoc
replies: 4 views: 491
audiospecific 3 weeks ago

I have the chance to pick up 3 Tascam FW1082 controllers for a song, but I need to see if I can hook them up all together and...

Rexesq
replies: 18 views: 1,142
Steve Fogal 3 weeks ago

Hi all, Apologies if this isn't appropriate, but I'm wondering if someone would have some time to help me with some old...

inpp
replies: 0 views: 313
inpp 3 weeks ago

Anyone experiencing Byome freezing Cubase 10.0.20 issues here? Thanks.

Pilp
replies: 0 views: 418
Pilp 4 weeks ago

(Steinberg forums) Dear members of the Nuendo family, Today I’m more than excited to announce the availability of NUENDO...

Nightshifter
replies: 0 views: 529
Nightshifter 4 weeks ago

First, a little background: I've been using an RME Fireface UFX together with an ADI-8 DS MKIII and the delay compensation in...

andow
replies: 22 views: 703
e-are 4 weeks ago

Debating getting an Avid Artist Mix. I have heard that the Mix will not mirror the tracks that are visible in Cubase’s mixer....

ckett
replies: 2 views: 519
ckett 4 weeks ago

So I am struggling with the performance of Cubase yet again. The culprit would appear to demanding plugins but in this...

newspeak17
replies: 7 views: 504
BT64 4 weeks ago

Perhaps I'm missing something obvious here, but is there a way to view the Cubase 9 menu when using a dark theme? I prefer my...

darincm
replies: 0 views: 332
darincm 4 weeks ago

Hi Can anyone confirm they are using Nebula 4 with Cubase 10. If so which version of windows, cubase and nebula are u...

mfx
replies: 2 views: 591
mfx 4 weeks ago

Hi all I'm wondering if any nice peeps out there may give me some appropriate advice. I've recently injured myself and am...

Atari Wolf
replies: 20 views: 1,535
ilan 4 weeks ago

can I put my amp in the garage and mike it up and run a second laptop with wifi? Whats that called so I can google it?

Jaybird
replies: 3 views: 338
BT64 4 weeks ago

I'm trying to figure out if it's possible with Midi Devices/panels to receive the current values of a program on my synth to then...

BrainCheck123
replies: 0 views: 305
BrainCheck123 4 weeks ago

So for starters this is a new one for me. This is what I'm using... MacBook Pro 15 inch (Mid 2014) Cubase upgraded from 9.5...

ToneG
replies: 0 views: 313
ToneG 17th April 2019

Has this ever happened to anyone? Suddenly, no matter what I do, my parts in arrangement window don't snap. I cannot nudge by...

smoke
replies: 2 views: 617
e-are 14th April 2019

Nothing I am doing seems to be working, Anyone here have experience with this MIDI patchbay unit and getting it to sync MTC...

BrainCheck123
replies: 2 views: 417
BrainCheck123 14th April 2019

While Cubase is playing back, is there a way to hit a key to tell Cubase to return to the position you hit the key at once you...

oceantracks
replies: 6 views: 552
Jeff Hayat 14th April 2019

Evening all. So I stumbled onto a nice pattern will fills using Agent and I manipulated the styles for a ton of sweet...

smoke
replies: 4 views: 462
vanhaze 13th April 2019

I appreciate in an ideal world, drummers would be spot on and there'd be no need for this, but we recently tracked drums to a...

mutilatedlip
replies: 1 views: 412
JSchlomo 10th April 2019

Since Cubase is not working with 32 bit plug-ins anymore, why do you still have the option to choose 32 bit processing for the...

dione
replies: 16 views: 1,523
dione 8th April 2019

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search