The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored By
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
10th May 2017 Views: 8,103
Views: 8,103
10th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

"""The Cubase 9.5.30 update has been released today. It should fix most Direct Offline Processing issues: ...

shanabit
replies: 40 views: 2,763
GP_Hawk 1 day ago

Hi, This has mystified me as far back as Cubase 3.6 right up to Cubase 9.5. What does Cubase mean by "Channel" in the...

Rorn Bejabers
replies: 2 views: 362
Owen L T 1 day ago

ive had a weird problem for the past few days..ill start a project or load a old one and instrument tracks will randomly stop...

djwaxxy
replies: 10 views: 255
shanabit 1 day ago

Whoever figures this out gets a medal. My mix/master sounds just as I would like it to but that is when I listen via my...

Keeby
replies: 2 views: 194
VitaEtMusica 2 days ago

Hi, it properly to soon, to ask about Halion Lua scripting, i am just learning Halion 6, even thought i have lots of experince in...

henrikh2008
replies: 7 views: 541
felis 4 days ago

Is there a way to have the Cubase Mixer automatically display the same tracks as whatever is showing in the main Project...

oceantracks
replies: 4 views: 293
oceantracks 4 days ago

Recent new user to Cubase. Using 9.5, I wanted to learn about Groove Agent which supposedly has a basic version included, but...

oceantracks
replies: 2 views: 282
oceantracks 1 week ago

Hey out there. I have problems to get single fader faderport working in Cubase 9.5 Running a windows 10 machine. The...

matthew john
replies: 17 views: 1,509
WallTone 1 week ago

Lately when I try to click and drag a section around it pops open in the editor as if I had double clicked it (Cubase 9.5). I do...

pdiddy
replies: 4 views: 355
pdiddy 1 week ago

Hi everybody, thanks in advance for reading this and for any tips you may have. I am a long time Cubase user (almost 20 years)...

Princeton.Verb
replies: 11 views: 400
Princeton.Verb 1 week ago

Using Cubase 9.5 on Mac OS, I'm having an annoying minor problem with mediabay. When I am browsing my Instrument track presets in...

weld77
replies: 2 views: 292
weld77 1 week ago

Hello people, I have a weird issue. I have 2 guitar tracks; same riff, one panned hard left & the other hard right. Now,...

MisterCrayle
replies: 0 views: 234
MisterCrayle 2 weeks ago

I'm combining two kicks and am working on the high end attack of one of the kicks with MultibandEnvelopeShaper. For some reason,...

VitaEtMusica
replies: 4 views: 354
VitaEtMusica 2 weeks ago

Hi all. Just like the title says, I'm having a hell of a time getting MIDI information sent through my UMC 1820 interface using...

suburbanbeat
replies: 3 views: 232
VitaEtMusica 2 weeks ago

FIXED!! DESPERATE!! All right I’m posting this on all mediums I can think of. I’m as desperate as one can be. I’ve been...

BasUitermark
replies: 11 views: 388
thedberg 2 weeks ago

What I want to know is When using odd time signature Bold white lines should move slightly backwards It is convenient to see...

w9w9bc
replies: 0 views: 250
w9w9bc 2 weeks ago

Let's say I am reproducing a piece of music for which I have a stereo audio reference track. There are sections of this piece...

oceantracks
replies: 12 views: 885
kellyd 2 weeks ago

I was just looking at info on the UR-Rt interfaces. Specifically the PR and the pictures/drawings on the Steinberg site. One or...

thenoodle
replies: 17 views: 1,419
thenoodle 2 weeks ago

Hello I have been looking around the internet for weeks and have contacted Cubase support but to no avail. They stopped replying...

Stuart B
replies: 31 views: 754
Therion 2 weeks ago

Every time I import a stereo file and click “split channels” to get two separate mono tracks, the left one works fine with...

Jake_SJL
replies: 2 views: 330
Jake_SJL 2 weeks ago

I've googled the crap out of this topic and posted over on the Steinberg forum but still haven't found a solution. So I thought I...

sean8877
replies: 4 views: 310
zachaction 3 weeks ago

Hey fellow GSers - I'm in the middle of a mix and have been looking for the last 1/2 an hour...In the manual, online, etc. and...

SeanRyder
replies: 4 views: 363
mattiasnyc 3 weeks ago

In Cubase AI, I've created a complex tempo track to match a pre-recorded audio track. Now I need to insert some extra music...

Airlane1979
replies: 0 views: 255
Airlane1979 3 weeks ago

Anyone using Waves SoundGrid? Anyone using Waves SoundGrid with Cubase? Anyone using Waves SoundGrid without a SoundGrid...

SeanRyder
replies: 0 views: 296
SeanRyder 3 weeks ago

Hey again. I am hoping that there are some fellow slutz who are working with the latest version of KK and Cubase AND are using an...

foamboy
replies: 2 views: 306
foamboy 4 weeks ago

I use two virtual channels to route Mac audio into Cubase. Works like a charm. Today, I open an existing session and and...

oceantracks
replies: 0 views: 282
oceantracks 4 weeks ago

ive got a problem with mediabay and the right hand side media colloum. ive added a folder in my filebrowser within media bay...

djwaxxy
replies: 0 views: 301
djwaxxy 4 weeks ago

An old school question here. I went back to using Cubase 3 with the Atari 1040ST to compose music. Overall, I love it, but the...

Necron 99
replies: 1 views: 271
shanabit 4 weeks ago

May have solved problem...sorry.

stevieotomy
replies: 0 views: 276
stevieotomy 4 weeks ago

when is steinberg throwing there update sale on? i usually recieve a email about this but this year nothing nada...

mpc3kle
replies: 8 views: 594
mattiasnyc 4 weeks ago

I could have sworn that up until yesterday I was able to create a mono track with a mono signal, add some stereo effects (we'll...

suburbanbeat
replies: 3 views: 381
suburbanbeat 4 weeks ago

Going through ALL Cubase 9.5 new features and a basic review. If you want to know each and every new feature and where to find...

neotron54
replies: 11 views: 1,556
telecode 18th August 2018

I'm preparing for live performance (gulp...). So I started to export clips from my Cubase songs "en masse" by setting...

thedberg
replies: 11 views: 617
jammiedodger666 17th August 2018
replies: 0 views: 283
JetLag 14th August 2018

I am analog summing in Cubase 9.5. I would like to use the input to put the mixbus plugins on. That works fine. But what bothers...

spektor
replies: 2 views: 351
spektor 13th August 2018

Working on a new system, and running into big problems on my main template. I'm experiencing very high CPU load when idling in...

cbd87
replies: 1 views: 479
Steve Fogal 13th August 2018

I use say, the Ampex ATR plug in from UAD in Pro Tools....the preset menu on the plug shows all available factory...

oceantracks
replies: 3 views: 425
GP_Hawk 12th August 2018

When I first learned way back Yamaha bought Steinberg I was excited. I was wondering guys why hasn't yamaha done what Presonus is...

thatizright
replies: 59 views: 1,356
mattiasnyc 12th August 2018

Hi, I am curious to know that if those that have looked deeply into the reported latency of plugins used within Cubase have found...

wakestyle
replies: 1 views: 460
J-S-Q 11th August 2018

Hi, what settings are necessary in the Lynx Mixer and Cubase 5 to record a Master from the Stereo Master Out in Cubase 5? I...

B1n4ry
replies: 1 views: 350
Tsjah 11th August 2018

Hi, I' m having 2 BIG problems with my cubase Elements 8 and my PC (a desktop "Lenovo" with 16 gb of RAM, an Intel Core...

Francesco96
replies: 4 views: 499
Francesco96 9th August 2018

Hi folks. I'm using cubase elements 9.5 and trying to use Abbey Road 70's drums with some midi tracks from some jams recorded...

djpcarver
replies: 1 views: 385
VitaEtMusica 8th August 2018

Have any of you made the switch from protools to cubase recently? I find myself very frustrated dealing with protools...

WeAreNotOkay
replies: 4 views: 569
WeAreNotOkay 7th August 2018

Okay I know this sounds like a silly question, but NEW isn't always BEST. I know an audio engineer who used to use Cubase but...

Tezza
replies: 26 views: 2,468
jetam 6th August 2018

Hi, I have encountered a problem with using the Toontrack Superior Drummer 3 (aka SD3) 64 bit VST plugin in Cubase 9.5....

Colmc
replies: 1 views: 453
Colmc 5th August 2018

Some issues that bug me using Cubase 9 Pro: When placing the cursor on selected audio and pressing X to cut, the pointer...

kdf
replies: 6 views: 562
kdf 5th August 2018

CUBASE 9.5.30 HAS ONLY CRASHED ONCE ALL DAY!!! First Day in a long, long, long, time that few... And thats the fewest freezes...

SeanRyder
replies: 0 views: 423
SeanRyder 4th August 2018

Hi, I've been really thinking hard lately about weather to start summing my mixes out of Cubase, into a summing mixer and record...

Progmatic-Studios
replies: 1 views: 664
frenzy 4th August 2018

I want to add a controller to my setup but the only use I would have for it is controlling Cubase controls with a motorised...

Jorg
replies: 1 views: 474
Anonymous Bosch 2nd August 2018

When is the semi-annual sale? Native Instruments is having theirs, wondering when Steinberg traditionally starts theirs? Want to...

tedcousens
replies: 23 views: 1,259
tedcousens 2nd August 2018

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search