The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
9th May 2017 Views: 9,274
Views: 9,274
9th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi all. This question seems a bit complicated to me, but I have a feeling some of you out there might know of an easy...

suburbanbeat
replies: 0 views: 45
suburbanbeat 2 hours ago

Hi, I'm buying my first DAW and I was wondering which one I should buy. I'm more drawn to S1 but I heard it lacks some...

zigacesen1
replies: 7 views: 526
kdm 10 hours ago

When I first learned way back Yamaha bought Steinberg I was excited. I was wondering guys why hasn't yamaha done what Presonus is...

thatizright
replies: 72 views: 2,545
Bramley 12 hours ago

I bought Cubase 10 this afternoon and its very very buggy and for me pretty much unusable as it is until they patch it. my main...

djwaxxy
replies: 82 views: 7,536
Slogun 1 day ago

When I asked this question about upgrading to 9.5 from 8 I was told 9.5 was the best version a lot of people have used in a long...

Lethem
replies: 21 views: 873
thehightenor 2 days ago

As per title, for some reason Cubase isn't loading today, is anyone familiar with this problem? thanks in advance

macb3th
replies: 4 views: 977
husker 4 days ago

I'm not sure if it's a V10 'feature', but I think that in previous versions (up to V9 at least) if you clicked on the...

deejayen
replies: 5 views: 594
BT64 1 week ago

Cubase 10 Updates and Downloads |...

OliverV
replies: 0 views: 392
OliverV 1 week ago

I can see that everything appears fine on Cubase Pro 9, but on 10 Decapitator is missing from the plugin list.. Anyone has this...

qkrzazzang
replies: 2 views: 346
SF_Green 1 week ago

I had one note that was too low but when i quantized pitch, it was going lower (variaudio thought the note was below what the...

nilsemil
replies: 1 views: 395
nilsemil 2 weeks ago

In Cubase, if I go to the plugin manager, and select "show plugins that support 64-bit processing", Ozone is removed...

Todd Loomis
replies: 6 views: 1,669
JeffBatt 2 weeks ago

I'm not sure what I've clicked on, but I've somehow disabled the metering for all the audio channels in the Cubase 10 Mix...

deejayen
replies: 10 views: 536
e-are 2 weeks ago

Am I expecting too much? I am running cubase on a pc with a Steinberg ur22 interface. I have recently dug out some old midi...

Dodge
replies: 4 views: 406
popmann 2 weeks ago

Well have a bit of a issue with the Cubase 10 Gui. When I was importing new audio into Cubase 10 the Gui is missing a EQ when...

spektor
replies: 8 views: 643
pquinn 2 weeks ago

Hi folks. Does anybody know what Steinberg mean with Estimated Pitch found in Cubase audio statistics? The manual says: Estimated...

studioleorec
replies: 1 views: 404
studioleorec 2 weeks ago

I've been dealing with this issue for several weeks now. When I launch Cubase 10 on my Win10 PC during the VST2.x scan portion it...

e.Blue
replies: 0 views: 296
e.Blue 2 weeks ago

Hi all, I have a problem when sending to external gear. I run Windows 7, cubase 5 Pro and also cubase 9 le with a focusrite...

Nikko1052
replies: 10 views: 603
BT64 2 weeks ago

Hi there, I'm pretty new here, so I'm looking around a bit. Every time I loaded a project in Cubase, no sound is coming to the...

bjornjan
replies: 0 views: 341
bjornjan 3 weeks ago

Apple iMac After upgrading to 9.5 pro I no longer seem to have the 3 stereo inputs available as separate channels. They...

fairwayphil
replies: 2 views: 542
Arthur Stone 3 weeks ago

Hi, I am currently experiencing a situation with Cubase 8.5 and the Lexicon PCM Native Reverb bundle. From to time i get a popup...

pjano
replies: 12 views: 2,093
AnthonyA 3 weeks ago

Ive been working on a project for a while and today when I started Cubase this message came up. CUBASE HAS STOPPED WORKING, right...

Iconica
replies: 5 views: 961
yeahimsteve 3 weeks ago

Hello I am recording acoustic guitar with rodent1a through a mixer and scarlet2i2 I get a very clean recording I created two...

dynamite29
replies: 6 views: 428
BT64 3 weeks ago

Hi guys im currently demoing Cubase artist and looking to move from logic x, I was wondering if its possible to create regions...

Deleted b8c53d4
replies: 2 views: 433
bendish 3 weeks ago

Hello I am learning how to mix properly is there a course I can take online that will show me what I have to learn to create a...

dynamite29
replies: 9 views: 534
BlackBackDrop 4 weeks ago

I previously had 1 usb elicenser which had cubase 8.5 licensed and activated. Theb I lost it and asked Steinberg to deactivate...

qkrzazzang
replies: 1 views: 282
BT64 4 weeks ago

Hi everybody. I'm on the point to build a new pc. I still can work on my 5-6 years old machine because I built a really...

Sensorychaos
replies: 9 views: 1,397
BlackBackDrop 4 weeks ago

Hello, I have been wondering these days how the people who upload to Youtube tutorials and music making videos with Cubase do...

Muchachote
replies: 26 views: 1,184
Muchachote 4 weeks ago

Hello I am using cubase 9 pro I am trying to understand the difference between Aux sends aux returns , sending busses...etc and...

dynamite29
replies: 4 views: 457
elegentdrum 4 weeks ago

Oddest thing really and no obvious explanation ... Multitrack project ready for stereo export which on first pass renders a...

axxeman
replies: 13 views: 293
axxeman 4 weeks ago

I have made the start of re-recording all my songs with all the new equipment and programs I have and i'm very happy with the...

bringmeflowers
replies: 2 views: 358
BT64 12th January 2019

Hi all I'm wondering if any nice peeps out there may give me some appropriate advice. I've recently injured myself and am...

Atari Wolf
replies: 17 views: 933
Steve Fogal 11th January 2019

Hi all, If you just use Cubase and would like to move the Library content folder on your System Drive to another drive, please...

AgusHardiman
replies: 3 views: 526
VitaEtMusica 11th January 2019

I know that the Steinberg UR series utilize ASIO direct monitoring in Cubase (Mac/Win), but I wanted to see an updated list...

roy_mattie
replies: 8 views: 1,021
VitaEtMusica 11th January 2019

It looks like SmartAV have well and truly dropped of the planet now... they stopped selling new gear a few years back, but now...

LDStudios
replies: 16 views: 2,771
fenderchris 10th January 2019

As per title. I only have 1 output bus setup - Stereo Out (channels 7+8 on my audio interface). I know this bus works, because...

bc_uk
replies: 12 views: 451
thedberg 10th January 2019

Recording in Cubase 6 with Fireface 800.The project setup says 96K the audio files say 96K. The FF says 44.1 and attempts to...

glitchless
replies: 5 views: 490
Havoc911 8th January 2019

Hey guys, Can't find any info on this. I'm a newby in mixing and when I've bounced a mix to a stick I put it in my livingroom...

Durango
replies: 5 views: 638
Havoc911 8th January 2019

Using a LG monitor wide screen. Using Sierra with my Hackintosh. Anyway to make the Font bigger without lowering the resolution....

spektor
replies: 1 views: 810
audioworker 8th January 2019

Hello Has anyone tried running Cubase 6 on Windows 10? Not officially supported by Steinberg, but I'd rather not upgrade if I...

steve_sax
replies: 24 views: 7,295
popmann 8th January 2019

Hi Newbie... so take it easy if this is a really easy question. I have done a searches and cannot find a clear...

sfabs
replies: 9 views: 1,526
AgusHardiman 5th January 2019

What is the number of supported hardware controllers on Cubase 10? Reason: After switching from Cubase to Ableton some time...

c00kie
replies: 3 views: 379
Anonymous Bosch 5th January 2019

I use Silent Way set of cv control plugins in Cubase a lot, after upgrading to 10Pro (latest update) if I unload one of the...

Harvey Specter
replies: 0 views: 315
Harvey Specter 5th January 2019

How did this slip by? Here I am shopping for an EQ for months. Open up Plugin Manager, and see this thing called Frequency in...

smoke
replies: 10 views: 1,060
BIG BUDDHA 5th January 2019

I've been having a problem with midi editing ever since I upgraded to 10 Pro. I've been using Cubase since the SX days, so it's...

jammiedodger666
replies: 1 views: 447
jammiedodger666 4th January 2019

I justt bought Audient ID4 and it gives me an option to claim a free copy of Cubase LE9. Just wondering that if I start using...

aimpaca78
replies: 1 views: 346
BT64 4th January 2019

Is there a way to set chord markers in a Cubase 10 song so that when you're recording you can see the chord changes coming...

deejayen
replies: 4 views: 432
deejayen 3rd January 2019

If you use the same mics and equipment will Audacity sound the same as Cubase Light..?? I mean when you playback?

678x
replies: 5 views: 627
Poinzy 3rd January 2019

A few weeks ago, after installing Cubase 10 I organized all my vst instruments in the plugin manager and they were listed in that...

VitaEtMusica
replies: 0 views: 322
VitaEtMusica 3rd January 2019

Deal all, I have following problem...Hope someone can help! I bought a Neutrik Patchbay and connected a Drumcomputer and a...

railkiller2376
replies: 2 views: 418
railkiller2376 1st January 2019

I'm reinstalling everything, I use to have my system drive and then one drive for Cubase and plug-ins and then another drive for...

DreamSound
replies: 4 views: 2,324
AgusHardiman 1st January 2019

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search