The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Steinberg Cubase + Nuendo

Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
10th May 2017 Views: 6,577
Views: 6,577
10th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Improvements - little Metering in the track in the arranger doesnt work with folders - ability to open more than one audio...

replies: 5 views: 905
euph0ric 7 hours ago

When I do an Export - Audio Mixdown in Cubase 9, the resulting stereo wave file has noise. Its not noticeable to normal hearing,...

replies: 0 views: 217
Ultrabra 1 day ago

Just ordered Cubase 9.5 Pro last night, downloaded and installed and patched to 9.5.20. Assumed I could run 9.5 Pro in a...

replies: 10 views: 396
toowrongfoo 1 day ago

My bandmates & i were editing drums at a friend's studio using Pro Tools... What stunt me was the ability to apply elastic...

kevin nowhow
replies: 27 views: 10,381
stella645 2 days ago

I just purchased Cubase Pro (coming from Logic for 20 years) and I really am loving it. After a few days, I'm getting much faster...

replies: 5 views: 317
Therion 2 days ago

OK going to be trying out a demo of Cubase Pro as soon as it downloads tonight. I want to use VE PRO, as I do in Pro...

replies: 0 views: 214
oceantracks 3 days ago

I've planned to switch to Cubase and currently were playing around with my free Cubase 9 AI version that came with my Steinberg...

replies: 53 views: 4,570
Steve Fogal 4 days ago

Sorry if I'm being thick here, or totally missing something, but I've been out of this game for a long while.... I just...

replies: 19 views: 646
Steve Fogal 4 days ago

Hello, so I have been trying Bias Fx and Cubase LE 5, however when I go to use Bias I can only have 2 tracks with it before...

replies: 0 views: 262
RandalfZeRedNose 5 days ago

Time for the semi-annual whinge thread about plugin rescans in Cubase. How many woke up ready to go only to get caught up? Not...

Nate Wade
replies: 4 views: 271
toowrongfoo 6 days ago

For years i've always ended up running into issues in Cubase where once I get to the mix stage I can't play the project without...

replies: 20 views: 2,274
toowrongfoo 6 days ago

So Cubase crashes when I try to render an event. I upgraded to 9.5.20 hoping it may have been addressed, but no luck. It seems...

replies: 5 views: 289
toowrongfoo 6 days ago

I imported MIDI tracks from Guitar PRO. I want to load different VST Instruments onto these tracks so that they sound...

replies: 3 views: 246
zanshin777 1 week ago

Hello! Yes, I’m still using it - it came free with my US1800, so it will do fine until that breaks! So in old Cubase (been...

replies: 2 views: 233
Micoholic 1 week ago

Is absolutely dreadful, at least at 96k for me. I'm glad Steinberg now have issued their user feedback survey, it gave me a...

replies: 50 views: 4,028
mutilatedlip 1 week ago
replies: 0 views: 239
evolution 1 week ago

Hey out there. I have problems to get single fader faderport working in Cubase 9.5 Running a windows 10 machine. The...

matthew john
replies: 15 views: 714
matthew john 1 week ago

I'm pretty old school and I'm still running Cubase 5, but want to try the Slate Digital Everything Bundle. On their website on...

replies: 0 views: 213
zoi 1 week ago

How to do that? Does Cubase support that or do I have to use an external Plug-In? Which one do you recommend? Thanks

replies: 1 views: 242
Havoc911 1 week ago

Take this for whatever it’s worth to you. If you use Cubase, you should check out the Novation Launchpad Mini. I don’t know...

Deleted User
replies: 34 views: 4,396
7blanche 1 week ago

Hi all! I’m hoping someone might have some insight with a problem I’m having. Recently picked up a second hand icon QCon pro...

replies: 7 views: 268
hellnegative 1 week ago

I'm using a native windows 10 driver and for some reason it's not showing up in Cubase 9.0. The driver shows up fine in Ozone and...

replies: 1 views: 236
Nate Wade 1 week ago

I want to create zones on the MIDI keyboard so that I assign a vst instrument on the lower registers and another one on the...

replies: 0 views: 240
zanshin777 1 week ago

I have Wavelab 9.5, brand new 2017 iMac, with 16gb RAM, 1TB SSD and a 4gb graphics card. The cursor is unusable. It flickers,...

replies: 0 views: 206
HelenaBzg 1 week ago

I keep getting audio droputs in Cubase when trying to record, also during playback, and it usually occurs within the first 30...

replies: 10 views: 608
20hurts 2 weeks ago

Just wondering if anybody has any new info on the infamous Cubase bug where upon calling up a plugin instance, the plugin does...

replies: 8 views: 616
LightBlue 2 weeks ago

Hi, My Cubase has started looking strange and parts of the GUI have started to disappear. My plugins including Waves and...

replies: 7 views: 849
tchibo 2 weeks ago

Hi Folks Is anyone else having problems with the stereo input not having any sound in Cubase (I have tried in 8.5/9/9.5) I...

replies: 1 views: 206
Fordy 2 weeks ago

I'm going to upgrade to artist 9.5, and have downloaded the trial 30 day version just to kind of test the water. I'm using an...

replies: 1 views: 449
mhsgrsltz 2 weeks ago

Im setting up my TR-909 today. When I use master out when I put L and R master out with both plugged in Cubase then only gets...

replies: 4 views: 241
Jaybird 2 weeks ago

Hi Would you recommend upgrading Cubase 8.0.3 to 9.5? Is the upgrade worth the cost?

replies: 25 views: 1,296
arsmusic 2 weeks ago

I have a drive with some old .ALL and .ARR projects on it I'd like to restore. I understand that Cubase SX3 will read these, so...

replies: 1 views: 318
Steve Fogal 2 weeks ago

This is one of those help me spend my money threads. I prefer PC to Mac. I'm probably going to switch from Studio One to...

replies: 10 views: 597
Havoc911 2 weeks ago

I have been a happy Nuendo / Cubase user since the beginning of Cubase – back in the ‘90s. Today an unusual situation came...

replies: 2 views: 322
MariusPerron 3 weeks ago

Should I avoid automating the volume of the master fader after inserting a dither plug on the master bus? I usually automate the...

replies: 1 views: 317
Nate Wade 3 weeks ago

Hi folks, Does anybody know how to change the color or turn off the dark shade when tracks are selected? I have checked the...

replies: 0 views: 226
pquinn 3 weeks ago

I recently read in a Steinberg support bulletin that Windows 10 MMCSS allows only 28 threads, or 14 logical cores. This means...

replies: 4 views: 561
Psychlist1972 3 weeks ago

Hi all, I just upgraded from studio 4 to artist 9 and when i transfered a project last night i got the track limit exceded...

replies: 5 views: 288
pquinn 3 weeks ago

The reason why I ask..........? Setting up External Instruments in Cubase that show up in your list of "External...

dark blue man
replies: 9 views: 401
dark blue man 3 weeks ago

After extensive testing I was finally able to find a better alternative to the "Cubase MCU' setting in Sigma and leveraging...

Analogue Mastering
replies: 8 views: 1,228
esencia 3 weeks ago

Hi guys I'm fairly new so forgive me if I've put this in the wrong forum and mods please move to correct forum if I...

replies: 8 views: 1,280
cantmix304 3 weeks ago

im now getting this error box popping up in c9 its saying..recording error audio drop outs then stops cubase and...

replies: 22 views: 2,539
djwaxxy 3 weeks ago

Does anyone here use the Voxengo Curve EQ plugin "Match EQ" feature in Wavelab? I've tried many times on many sources...

replies: 1 views: 384
JSchlomo 3 weeks ago

This is one of the big pluses with this DAW, this EQ allows you to solo the freq's your adjusting is so helpful in fine tuning...

Glenn Bucci
replies: 6 views: 598
trock 4 weeks ago

Hi, Have you spent some time with the new Quadrafuzz V2 Plug-In that comes bundled with Cubase Pro 8...

replies: 10 views: 4,818
Mushy Mushy 4 weeks ago

Is there a preference setting somewhere for CB to warn you if the audio files you are bringing into a mix don't match the project...

replies: 4 views: 402
Nonlinear 4 weeks ago

Hi, I've searched the forums and I can't seem to find anything that works. I've got a track to remix. All the stems are 192...

replies: 3 views: 245
stella645 4 weeks ago

Since my Reason 8 is now no longer compatible with my Mac OS, I'm looking for an alternative to the NN-TX sampler that I ran via...

replies: 1 views: 617
felis 4 weeks ago

Is it possible to change VSTi patches via the navigation buttons? I can scroll through preset names, but can't get them to load....

Nate Wade
replies: 1 views: 326
Nate Wade 4 weeks ago

Let's say I have created a template of sorts in Cubase, and I want to open a new project based upon it. I also have tempo...

replies: 9 views: 384
Steve Fogal 4 weeks ago

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search