The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
9th May 2017 Views: 14,726
Views: 14,726
9th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi, I'm buying my first DAW and I was wondering which one I should buy. I'm more drawn to S1 but I heard it lacks some...

zigacesen1
replies: 24 views: 15,852
Scoox 26 minutes ago

Any idea when Nuendo 10.5 is likely to be released?

jason nightall
replies: 0 views: 85
jason nightall 8 hours ago

Hi everyone, I just bought an Atari Mega STE and I would like to know which Cubase is the best for my Atari, the most stable one...

CruztoCruz
replies: 10 views: 438
troggg 22 hours ago

I just updated from Cubase 10.0.3 to 10.0.5 and now the same project I was working on has ASIO spikes. I went to task manager and...

monkeymanx
replies: 31 views: 3,087
OliverV 1 day ago

I'd like to automate the length of the note length in Arpache SX while restricting the value to a maximum of ~200% of the step...

Mushy Mushy
replies: 0 views: 88
Mushy Mushy 3 days ago

Anyone ever bought a cross grade edition of cuebase and if so does it check for existing software installed or do you have to...

deetee
replies: 10 views: 1,803
fastlanephil 4 days ago

I'm doing some searches but not finding anything decisive on this. Are there known issues with plug in delay compensation? I'm...

velvetgeorge
replies: 1 views: 114
velvetgeorge 5 days ago

Hi all have a# of questions hope I'm not breaking the bank!Due to lack of playing time and to many birthdays I depend on comping...

danc4324
replies: 2 views: 342
danc4324 1 week ago

I’m looking to buy a computer to use for a new Yamaha mx49 synth-piano and I think it comes with Cubase AI 10.5(??). My...

Gentleduck31
replies: 0 views: 304
Gentleduck31 1 week ago
replies: 14 views: 10,081
Quai34philippe 1 week ago

First of all, I hope this is the right sub-forum (if not, please advise). I'm a relative newbee to Cubase (from Sonar, mostly)...

Kelleytoons
replies: 1 views: 139
thedberg 1 week ago

Hi y'all, I'm about to assemble myself a new desktop PC using some of the newest chips out there. Besides the fact that I...

DeadPoet
replies: 20 views: 1,688
salomonander 1 week ago

So, at the moment, I am working on 3 time blues song, But, even though I change the time signature, the 4 lines per bar above...

Method Man
replies: 1 views: 324
Muser 2 weeks ago

The Apogee FX send with Element interfaces allows reverb monitoring during recording. In Logic, for instance, they show a...

oceantracks
replies: 1 views: 375
oceantracks 2 weeks ago

I used tempo detection on an reference track and smoothed it out. Now the midi (which needs to be quantized) is all over the...

denstrow
replies: 4 views: 301
denstrow 2 weeks ago

Hi, I am currently experiencing a situation with Cubase 8.5 and the Lexicon PCM Native Reverb bundle. From to time i get a popup...

pjano
replies: 15 views: 3,155
Askin 2 weeks ago

Hello All! Has anyone managed to make AlphaTrack work fully with Cubase 10 on Mac OS High Sierra? Thanks in advance!

TheoKontonis
replies: 0 views: 306
TheoKontonis 2 weeks ago

Hi. I'm using Cubase 9.5 right now, and I was wondering what is more significant.. number of cores vs. clock speed. I mainly...

qkrzazzang
replies: 28 views: 5,692
brento1138 3 weeks ago

Updated and still a mess. Drag "BLUE" organ over to tracks list, crash. Open a session from yesterday, spinning...

oceantracks
replies: 12 views: 1,009
thehightenor 3 weeks ago

I just bought Cubase 8 Artist but how i see the External FX tab its missing! Does have any way to add manually external...

recordnext
replies: 27 views: 2,539
BT64 3 weeks ago

Hi all - thanks for at least stopping by. (This may need knowledge of both CB and the Audient id44). I have the cheapo CB 10 le...

mattdaddy1970
replies: 3 views: 262
mattiasnyc 3 weeks ago

Hi everyone, I have an external drum machine (Roland TR-8), the Steinberg UR22 and Cubase 8. I am trying to set things up so...

Lylio
replies: 2 views: 596
Lylio 4 weeks ago

Auditioning DAWs, mostly for sequencing h/w synths and modules. Favouring Reaper ($60) but not happy with MIDI timing - it's...

some_turnips
replies: 4 views: 442
thedberg 4 weeks ago

I use Cubase Ai 10.5 and I'm just starting to play with MIDI analogue sequencer plugins such as Sequencair for monophonic...

Airlane1979
replies: 0 views: 180
Airlane1979 4 weeks ago

Is there anyway to Fill selection instead of Fill loop when automating in Nuendo? In Pro Tools HD you can nicely select an area...

BlackRabbit
replies: 4 views: 579
BlackRabbit 4 weeks ago

I am not knocking Cubase at all, I know it is a high-quality product (which is why I am kicking the tires with it). But WOW,...

not_so_new
replies: 69 views: 2,850
dez81 4 weeks ago

my computers updated too 1909 and ive installed the cubase 10.5.12 hotfix and its been a headache . in cubase the vst images...

djwaxxy
replies: 1 views: 629
Peakae 4 weeks ago

Thoughts? You will still be able to install onto Windows 7 but Steinberg won't guarantee that it will work properly, or be crash...

BrainCheck123
replies: 73 views: 3,448
thehightenor 22nd February 2020

I'm in the process of moving all my DAW stuff to a new computer(PC) dedicated solely to my DAW and recording in my home...

seamonkey
replies: 9 views: 1,349
archetek 22nd February 2020

Just wondering if, say, it might be around Cubase 11 or later. Like most people (I assume), I use a combination of vst2 and vst3...

denstrow
replies: 1 views: 328
cubic13 21st February 2020

There's a hotfix for 10.5 available today: version 10.5.12 "We resolved a performance issue that lead to ASIO overloads...

OliverV
replies: 0 views: 546
OliverV 20th February 2020

This suddenly occured :( :( :( I dont know what to do. ITs not opening my older and recent projects, its crashing while opening...

anticipation
replies: 1 views: 284
anticipation 20th February 2020

Hi, has anyone had a crash in Cubase 5.5.3 64 bits (or any other version) from simply trying to split an event? This just started...

Pedert
replies: 2 views: 846
someoneliketim 18th February 2020

my windows 10 computer has updated and for whatever reason its totally screwed up cubase . my prefs are all messed up and im...

djwaxxy
replies: 1 views: 394
djwaxxy 17th February 2020

I'm noticing there are icons listed for things I no longer use....see...

oceantracks
replies: 1 views: 214
greggybud 11th February 2020

Hi all, If you just use Cubase and would like to move the Library content folder on your System Drive to another drive, please...

AgusHardiman
replies: 6 views: 2,566
SF_Green 6th February 2020

Hey all, having an odd issue on my Macbook Pro 16 (yep, Catalina) with Cubase Pro 10.5, in that it often opens Cubase Artist 10.5...

AndyZippy
replies: 1 views: 386
AndyZippy 5th February 2020

Having a bit of a strange issue here. When I render my Vocal tracks as the plugs are a bit heavy. In render settings I choose the...

Nikbeat
replies: 2 views: 318
BT64 2nd February 2020

hi guys i want a sampler for cubase - the simper the better really i have come from logic and am v used to the exs24 which...

ajscent
replies: 7 views: 544
ajscent 29th January 2020

It looks like SmartAV have well and truly dropped of the planet now... they stopped selling new gear a few years back, but now...

LDStudios
replies: 20 views: 4,361
Gusss 27th January 2020

Rhe last couple of months the eLicenser has been acting up, and it’s gotten progressively worse. Ste8nberg USA Support believes...

zephonic
replies: 7 views: 644
BIG BUDDHA 24th January 2020

What’s up everyone?! I’m a professional engineer/producer that is looking to upgrade my studio gear to fill my growing...

TanL
replies: 11 views: 1,894
TanL 24th January 2020

Hey guys, I have exported a piece of music today, and for some reason, really, really loving it on the playback I get from...

Firewire
replies: 10 views: 604
BIG BUDDHA 24th January 2020

Link : https://new.steinberg.net/cubase/new-features/ Interesting things, in this new version. Mainly, the macros window...

cubic13
replies: 169 views: 11,953
JSchlomo 23rd January 2020

Hi everyone, long time i have been here on this forum. Have some quick question. Does anyone have luck with the macro page...

henrikh2008
replies: 0 views: 170
henrikh2008 20th January 2020

Hi, My Cubase has started looking strange and parts of the GUI have started to disappear. My plugins including Waves and...

MatthewGarton
replies: 12 views: 3,368
no genre 16th January 2020

Hi guys, Please help me out with this, read the manual twice but can't figure it out. YouTube videos didn't help at all. I...

replies: 3 views: 219
6000 15th January 2020

Might be a moan zone thread here. So I got Cubase 10 not long ago, nice stretch feature for vocals etc but, a few plugins are...

hellohead
replies: 24 views: 1,374
hellohead 14th January 2020

Sorry if it's been posted already, just wanted to inform you about a work-around I found on Steinberg forums since the above...

ade2
replies: 3 views: 2,541
JSchlomo 14th January 2020

I'm looking to purchase a legitimate copy of Cubase 10.5 Professional. I own Cubase AI 10 that was included with a product...

ryevick
replies: 6 views: 426
ryevick 12th January 2020

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search