The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
9th May 2017 Views: 10,547
Views: 10,547
9th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hope folks here can give me some input into my current quandary: I record audio/samples in 24-bit, aiming to peak at about...

Sir Ruff
replies: 5 views: 341
Pollo 1 hour ago

Hey guys, I have recorded a vocals session with cubase DAW and when I was mixing the vocals, I noticed a weird issue. I just put...

producerxtr
replies: 3 views: 122
BT64 3 hours ago

When I first learned way back Yamaha bought Steinberg I was excited. I was wondering guys why hasn't yamaha done what Presonus is...

thatizright
replies: 92 views: 4,705
Gitaarwerk 8 hours ago

hey cats ... i am hearing good things in other forums about the VariAudio in CP10 ... i do not care for Melodyne, was thinking...

jwh1192
replies: 10 views: 529
mrfuzz 8 hours ago

Been using Cubase 5 for..... years? Finally upgraded to 10 (because of the sale). Been wanting to upgrade my setup and pull the...

jsamusic
replies: 6 views: 485
dione 3 days ago

Hi everybody, I have a question for those of you who edit/slice/quantize drums: I slice my edited drum performances and then...

Princeton.Verb
replies: 2 views: 403
The dman 1 week ago

This is one of those help me spend my money threads. I prefer PC to Mac. I'm probably going to switch from Studio One to...

troggg
replies: 18 views: 2,786
thehightenor 1 week ago

Hi, I've just bought upgrade from Cubase Elements 9.5 to Cubase 9.5 Pro. I was told to install it directly via the 9.5 Pro...

SvenDenns
replies: 25 views: 1,614
ponzi 1 week ago

im having a issue with my modal craftsynth 2 its receiving midi and playing back if Im working on that channel but the second I...

djwaxxy
replies: 1 views: 330
djwaxxy 1 week ago

The title says It all.... after inserting the plugin, Cubase pro 10 keeps running but you can't click anywhere. Only solution is...

ilan
replies: 28 views: 1,360
GP_Hawk 1 week ago

looking for a cubase download that does not include all the bloat samples etc, i just want the base programe for mixing...

mpc3kle
replies: 4 views: 405
felis 1 week ago

Where is the thread about the cubase 10 @4K looking huge plugins? the bottom is cut off of all plugins, waves and all...rockout

Jaybird
replies: 5 views: 585
GP_Hawk 1 week ago

PLEASE HELP!! Following setup and configuration: *2 Camcorders with internal Mics - 48khz *1 ZOOM H4N - 48khz *1 Pickup...

cononojoda
replies: 0 views: 207
cononojoda 1 week ago

Just got the steinberg email. Nice deal. Halion 6 at 30 percent discount. I've never really checked in to the full halion....

thenoodle
replies: 176 views: 8,412
StupidDisco 1 week ago

SSL FX-G384 vs, Stam SA-4000

SeanRyder
replies: 1 views: 320
thehightenor 1 week ago

ive got two devices (ik multimedia uno/modal craftsynth 2)both are powered by usb and receiving /trasmiting midi via usb. when...

djwaxxy
replies: 2 views: 280
djwaxxy 1 week ago

Just writing this so someone out there doesn't waste their time like me. About three weeks ago I took the time to write into...

nycslut
replies: 3 views: 563
Doublehelix 2 weeks ago

I've read all I can find on this, and still can't figure it out. I use cue sends for headphone mixes while recording, but also...

LSP
replies: 4 views: 365
LSP 2 weeks ago

I bought Cubase 10 this afternoon and its very very buggy and for me pretty much unusable as it is until they patch it. my main...

djwaxxy
replies: 153 views: 15,722
detritusdave 2 weeks ago

Hello all at GS, If I buy the boxed version of Cubase Pro 10 from Sweetwater Store which is in the US, will I be able to...

jjitter
replies: 3 views: 494
jjitter 2 weeks ago

cubase 10 instillation failed Cubase and my music career both taking a dive.

Jaybird
replies: 5 views: 387
thedberg 2 weeks ago

Has anybody had trouble with Geist 2 maintaining sync when it loops 1 or 2 bar patterns in Cubase 9.5? Geist 2 keeps getting...

ChrisNunchuck
replies: 4 views: 809
coolfog09 2 weeks ago

I make tracks that are purposely off time a bit, so if I wanted to copy and paste a midi take that hasn't been quantized, is...

Piavoice
replies: 2 views: 374
Piavoice 2 weeks ago

New in Nuendo 8: Automatic speech alignment But how? :) Or is it coming in the upcoming ADR uppdate?

Jorn Lavoll
replies: 5 views: 907
mlien 2 weeks ago

Can anyone tell me how the heck to delete ALL tempo track data? I've been trying for days now to create a tempo track for a...

LSP
replies: 0 views: 326
LSP 2 weeks ago
replies: 0 views: 279
Jaybird 2 weeks ago

This is how many GUI of plugins look on cubase 10 in 4 k: https://funkyimg.com/i/2Ui5S.jpg Any ideas whats going on? Mouse...

Eclipse.Sound
replies: 6 views: 727
newspeak17 3 weeks ago

Hey guys. So I recently upgraded to Windows 10. My specs are 32 gig ram M-Power z87 MB i7 4770k CPU RME UFX Plus...

PLPomh
replies: 13 views: 3,652
Craig1235 3 weeks ago

Steinberg is having a sale ending soon, of upgrades for a 50% discount. There's no rush as they have these sales from time to...

zahush76
replies: 9 views: 622
TS-12 3 weeks ago

Hello, I have a project that wasn't recorded to the grid. My client's drummer just quit her band, and she wants me to...

LSP
replies: 2 views: 448
LSP 3 weeks ago

Hello, I have a project that wasn't recorded to the grid. My client's drummer just quit her band, and she wants me to...

LSP
replies: 0 views: 351
LSP 3 weeks ago

Hi, I'm buying my first DAW and I was wondering which one I should buy. I'm more drawn to S1 but I heard it lacks some...

zigacesen1
replies: 16 views: 3,876
thehightenor 3 weeks ago

Cubase is 30 years old! :) To put things into perspective and give an idea of what it means for a software to have kept pace...

JEK3
replies: 5 views: 620
thehightenor 3 weeks ago

Anyone using Cubase 10 with Lynx Aurora and AES16e? Pro Tools 12 works fine, Studio One 4 works fine. But for some reason...

johnnyc
replies: 5 views: 513
johnnyc 3 weeks ago

Hi, For most of my recording life I have been using Reaper. I got used to it and it was doing fine for me. Recently when I saw...

kuulart
replies: 8 views: 485
Bollinja 3 weeks ago

Steingberg bragged about reworking all GUI to make it scalabe and crisp - wheres that option? Windows scaling make it all...

Eclipse.Sound
replies: 0 views: 432
Eclipse.Sound 4 weeks ago

As per title, for some reason Cubase isn't loading today, is anyone familiar with this problem? thanks in advance

macb3th
replies: 5 views: 1,683
nom3d 4 weeks ago

Hey folks, I've been trying to make usable groove presets to quantize midi and events and I'm getting this weird problem where...

bodega.
replies: 7 views: 659
bodega. 4 weeks ago

Specifically the K-20 meter. I have bx_meter on the stereo out reading roughly K-20 and the Cubase meter is around 12 dB...

coreycoleman
replies: 2 views: 577
coreycoleman 4 weeks ago

I'm a long time user of Cubase, since Cubase VST32. I've been running Cubase 7 for the past several years and have really enjoyed...

nom3d
replies: 8 views: 684
nom3d 4 weeks ago

Hi, I'm trying to create that sickening, super-wide effect perceived when one side of a stereo mix is phase reversed. However,...

Harlowe Thrombey
replies: 5 views: 474
Harlowe Thrombey 4 weeks ago

So I'm checking out Cubase 10 and thinking maybe it's time I upgrade my Artist 8.5 to 10 Pro. I check out the price and it's...

soundrage
replies: 28 views: 1,949
soundrage 4 weeks ago

This is strange. I have MIDI tracks in an existing project that can trigger my virtual synths (such as REFEX Nexus2) as expected...

Psy_Trance
replies: 7 views: 465
Psy_Trance 4 weeks ago

Hi Do you know if the WK audio ID console works properly with latests cubase and nuendo versions?

Stergios T.
replies: 2 views: 441
Stergios T. 4 weeks ago

Sorry if it's a dumb question but I can't seem to find an answer. Since I installed cubase 8.5 the zoom method that I liked to...

Guitarjon
replies: 8 views: 1,652
nom3d 21st May 2019

Hi, So I finally spent some time organising some workspace shortcuts and used them successfully for a couple of weeks. But now...

malleus
replies: 1 views: 415
greggybud 21st May 2019

Admittedly very interested, what would I be gaining?

jjkjjk
replies: 27 views: 1,249
StupidDisco 18th May 2019

Hi all. The title says it all - I'm trying to use the external clock sync function on a vintage synthesizer, which requires some...

suburbanbeat
replies: 3 views: 462
BT64 18th May 2019

I know that the Steinberg UR series utilize ASIO direct monitoring in Cubase (Mac/Win), but I wanted to see an updated list...

roy_mattie
replies: 9 views: 1,556
Arionas 16th May 2019

Hello everyone. I have been using cubase 5.1 for production only for many years but recently got my eye on cubase pro 10 on 50%...

tahyr
replies: 0 views: 189
tahyr 13th May 2019

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search