The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
9th May 2017 Views: 13,702
Views: 13,702
9th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I am not knocking Cubebase at all, I know it is a high-quality product (which is why I am kicking the tires with it). But...

not_so_new
replies: 43 views: 965
e-are 2 hours ago

hi guys i want a sampler for cubase - the simper the better really i have come from logic and am v used to the exs24 which...

ajscent
replies: 5 views: 274
henrikh2008 6 hours ago

Hi everyone, long time i have been here on this forum. Have some quick question. Does anyone have luck with the macro page...

henrikh2008
replies: 0 views: 87
henrikh2008 13 hours ago

Link : https://new.steinberg.net/cubase/new-features/ Interesting things, in this new version. Mainly, the macros window...

cubic13
replies: 160 views: 9,504
JSchlomo 15 hours ago

Hi all, If you just use Cubase and would like to move the Library content folder on your System Drive to another drive, please...

AgusHardiman
replies: 5 views: 1,953
AgusHardiman 1 day ago

Hi, My Cubase has started looking strange and parts of the GUI have started to disappear. My plugins including Waves and...

MatthewGarton
replies: 12 views: 2,974
no genre 4 days ago

Hi guys, Please help me out with this, read the manual twice but can't figure it out. YouTube videos didn't help at all. I...

replies: 3 views: 168
6000 5 days ago

Might be a moan zone thread here. So I got Cubase 10 not long ago, nice stretch feature for vocals etc but, a few plugins are...

hellohead
replies: 24 views: 1,255
hellohead 6 days ago

Sorry if it's been posted already, just wanted to inform you about a work-around I found on Steinberg forums since the above...

ade2
replies: 3 views: 2,250
JSchlomo 6 days ago

Hey guys, I have exported a piece of music today, and for some reason, really, really loving it on the playback I get from...

Firewire
replies: 9 views: 430
JSchlomo 6 days ago

It looks like SmartAV have well and truly dropped of the planet now... they stopped selling new gear a few years back, but now...

LDStudios
replies: 19 views: 4,133
clonewar 6 days ago

I'm looking to purchase a legitimate copy of Cubase 10.5 Professional. I own Cubase AI 10 that was included with a product...

ryevick
replies: 6 views: 332
ryevick 1 week ago

Hi guyz , i'm new in the cubase wagon (even if i started with pro 24 lol back then ) I noticed today working on the foirst...

Jeezo
replies: 15 views: 222
Jeezo 1 week ago

Hi, I hope someone can help me. I recently updated to Nuendo 10 (latest update) and tried to work with some ARA2 compatible...

rubin
replies: 0 views: 117
rubin 2 weeks ago

Hi, I hope someone can help me. I recently updated to Nuendo 10 (latest update) and tried to work with some ARA2 compatible...

ruby9999
replies: 0 views: 154
ruby9999 2 weeks ago

New update now available, with ARA 2 support. https://www.steinberg.net/index.php?id=14709&L=1

OliverV
replies: 15 views: 2,110
rubin 2 weeks ago

Rhe last couple of months the eLicenser has been acting up, and it’s gotten progressively worse. Ste8nberg USA Support believes...

zephonic
replies: 3 views: 482
thedberg 3 weeks ago

Cubase has started doing a weird thing..if Im recording tracks after awhile It will transpose the tracks too a different key...

djwaxxy
replies: 0 views: 227
djwaxxy 3 weeks ago

Here is my issue: When I hit play or record in Cubase, all the built in sequencers in my external hardware synths start...

aeonblack
replies: 4 views: 263
Widowsky 3 weeks ago

This is a problem that I've had for years and have never figured out a solution. This has happened to me both under Windows 7 and...

DevonB
replies: 17 views: 523
DevonB 4 weeks ago

I'm looking for a key command (or a macro sequence) that can change the height of my tracks to, let's say, 9 rows. I want a...

jariya
replies: 6 views: 588
greggybud 4 weeks ago

I am having trouble with some channels in Cubase, seems to be AUX stereo channels that I have things bussed to. Mind you, I...

oceantracks
replies: 0 views: 172
oceantracks 4 weeks ago

Hello my friends: I have a Yamaha Montage 8 configured in Cubase 10.5. I am also using the Patch file which allows me to...

AudioFreq
replies: 0 views: 143
AudioFreq 4 weeks ago

Hey there, currently switching from old DAW to Cubase 10 and looking for a control surface with tight integration. Please, I...

revbob
replies: 3 views: 468
kimajn 4 weeks ago

hi there, here's my setup: - Focusrite Scarlett 6i6 (1st gen) - CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600X - RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200...

JudoLudo
replies: 3 views: 251
kimajn 4 weeks ago

I've watched several videos, yet didn't find out yet which DAW is better to make classical music... Most of DAWs are well adapted...

nagato_uchiha
replies: 9 views: 447
UnderTow 4 weeks ago

OK so usually the right zone shows my VI's like Kontakt, Stylus, Omnisphere, etc. But in screwing around tonight I've somehow...

oceantracks
replies: 1 views: 407
UnderTow 14th December 2019

first I contacted chat support but was told right way " call this number ... " called them, while i was on hold, they...

TS-12
replies: 12 views: 752
renesas 3rd December 2019

Since about a year ago Cubase is recording midi data too early. During actual recording I can tell that I'm in time, but then...

tim727
replies: 8 views: 450
Muser 3rd December 2019

I would like to set up a template where I can program different mixer’s designated for audio and a separate mixer for...

Derek Reese
replies: 6 views: 320
Derek Reese 2nd December 2019

Dear Users, I tried to use Nuendo 10.2.10 on macOS (10.12.6) with AVID HD Native PCIe card and HD OMNI. When I set buffer...

marsian
replies: 0 views: 192
marsian 2nd December 2019

I have tried using cubase audio align instead of Vocalign, and it usually never worked properly. I thought I was doing something...

renesas
replies: 1 views: 352
TS-12 1st December 2019

Hi guys, I'm thinking how I can update my Windows 7 32 bit system to Windows 10 64 bit as cheap as possible. As I still have...

Lotuz2019
replies: 3 views: 202
Lotuz2019 29th November 2019

Hi y'all, I'm about to assemble myself a new desktop PC using some of the newest chips out there. Besides the fact that I...

DeadPoet
replies: 8 views: 762
nspaas 29th November 2019

What will I get extra with the USB-C model? I'm struggling to believe that it will be better latency/sound/stability, but I want...

apouncer
replies: 5 views: 4,153
Chevron 26th November 2019

Hey guys, I'm new to Ambisonics and just about getting my head around this. I am using Cubase 10.5 I was wondering if anyone...

Firewire
replies: 4 views: 282
Firewire 24th November 2019

I have other grievances with Cubase but one I find unacceptable is that audio and MIDI timing suffer under load. When the...

zephonic
replies: 5 views: 1,066
Firewire 24th November 2019

Long term Logic, Ableton and Pro Tools user here. I've always been impressed with the features I see Cubase having and thinking...

Chevron
replies: 10 views: 269
Scragend 23rd November 2019

I just updated from Cubase 10.0.3 to 10.0.5 and now the same project I was working on has ASIO spikes. I went to task manager and...

monkeymanx
replies: 15 views: 1,842
matucha 21st November 2019

I keep hearing from more and more people who get banned from steinberg forums and getting posts deleted when asking help about...

TS-12
replies: 65 views: 5,042
mattiasnyc 18th November 2019

please save me by telling me the solution !!! its been hours ... ok My fade in on audio parts is not showing /...

ajscent
replies: 7 views: 353
fabstudios 16th November 2019

when i used stylus i could change a loop from regular time to half time or double time with a click of a button. what way is...

facy102
replies: 1 views: 1,159
dj Royal Tee 16th November 2019

I use Silent Way set of cv control plugins in Cubase a lot, after upgrading to 10Pro (latest update) if I unload one of the...

Harvey Specter
replies: 1 views: 578
Naturligasteg 16th November 2019

For those that are interested, I tested out the new Cubase 10.5 and found some flaws, discovered some work-arounds and gave a...

tomwatson
replies: 0 views: 955
tomwatson 16th November 2019

I have recently noticed that my Slate Trigger plugin in bypass messes up the delay compensation when bouncing, so the track will...

DaPhunk73
replies: 4 views: 296
DaPhunk73 13th November 2019

I want to buy Cubase 10 Pro via download. I already have an eLicenser USB Key that I'm using for plugins like Nexus 2. Can I...

Digimax
replies: 3 views: 302
Digimax 13th November 2019

Dear all! I need your help to fix problem of Variaudio function in Cubase Artist 10 updated from Elements version. The problem...

tranminhtung88
replies: 1 views: 601
jammiedodger666 12th November 2019

Hi all, Longtime Cubase user here - currently 9.5 Pro. I have never concerned myself with anything other than Key Commands...

Princeton.Verb
replies: 3 views: 358
Princeton.Verb 12th November 2019

Does anybody know where I can find a version of cubase that will run on a macbook pro w/ 10.6.8 installed? Many thanks.

omega75
replies: 1 views: 314
mattiasnyc 12th November 2019

Starting this thread, as there is not a general C10 bug(list) thread on GS as far as I know. I'm on W10 with C10.0.50, 4k (no...

matucha
replies: 0 views: 208
matucha 12th November 2019

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search