The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
9th May 2017 Views: 16,866
Views: 16,866
9th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Isn't there normally an update around this time of year? What features would you like to see?

Lethem
replies: 22 views: 800
greggybud 3 hours ago

In Cubase 10.5 is it possible to have more than one synth set up as an external instrument on the same MIDI port using a...

Mushy Mushy
replies: 11 views: 116
Mushy Mushy 10 hours ago

I haven't changed anything recently, it is in my current project where I noticed that opening a Waves plugin for adjustment shows...

smoke
replies: 1 views: 85
InnerForceMusic 1 day ago

(a bit of whisky rambling here) Cubase Pro 10.5 is on sale for 340 or so (with tax and elicenser). I've been demoing it and...

mxbf
replies: 104 views: 9,398
audioloud 2 days ago

I can't get the metronome to DEACTIVATE, only when I record. Even if the metronome AUDIO is off, I still have the annoying 4...

Jewel Dirks
replies: 4 views: 447
maartenl945 4 days ago

Good morning everyone! I have a really strange situation which happened to me first time. I can't find any solution on the web,...

Ovee
replies: 2 views: 154
Ovee 4 days ago

Wondering specifically about the D-A section...clarity, punch, etc. Seems like a no brainer for Cubase /Nuendo users...

oceantracks
replies: 0 views: 147
oceantracks 1 week ago

Does anyone know how to remove the pictures of plugins from the media view area? I went through and clicked the camera icon to...

LSP
replies: 0 views: 83
LSP 1 week ago

So I quit Cubase around 2010. Next, I moved to Logic, wasn‘t very happy. Used Ableton for a while, but severely missed a...

Polarelch
replies: 10 views: 369
Scragend 1 week ago

Hi all, a little lengthy explanation but I'm wondering if somebody could help me out a little... In Nuendo (though I'm sure...

DaveyJones
replies: 6 views: 195
DaveyJones 1 week ago

Have anybody encountered an issue when Cubase hangs on Mac being just left untouched for more than 6 hours? I have tested this...

Metasfera
replies: 3 views: 258
Metasfera 1 week ago

How do you handle audio files in Cubase ? Any tips or improvements to my way of working...

maartenl945
replies: 6 views: 255
maartenl945 1 week ago

I load a stereo mix in to wavelab pro 10 on windows 10. I want to pitch it up a semitone without affecting tempo. There are no...

thenoodle
replies: 5 views: 279
greggybud 2 weeks ago

So many discussions on all core performance, turbo boost, core count... My question is which current CPU model is the best for...

mizzle
replies: 7 views: 456
elegentdrum 2 weeks ago

HI Guys, I have an annoying issue where my 'Faderport Classic' now disappears from the controllers list after closing...

TheOmegaShadow
replies: 0 views: 99
TheOmegaShadow 2 weeks ago

Hey all, having an odd issue on my Macbook Pro 16 (yep, Catalina) with Cubase Pro 10.5, in that it often opens Cubase Artist 10.5...

AndyZippy
replies: 5 views: 894
andrewsamuel 2 weeks ago

I've been using HDSPe AES with Cubase 5 on Windows 7 since 2010. With Direct Monitoring on, I was able to "control"...

psytrus
replies: 3 views: 333
psytrus 2 weeks ago

I have read many posts on this problem but no real solutions: When editing using the grid snap or snap to curser to cut and...

kdf
replies: 1 views: 139
DeadPoet 3 weeks ago

Just found this and thought I’d share. http://soundpeaks.net/blog/cubase-hotkeys-with-examples

Dor
replies: 3 views: 172
Dor 3 weeks ago

Does anyone know what's going on under the hood when I bounce a 96K session or mastering job down to 48K using just the offline...

VitaEtMusica
replies: 3 views: 186
VitaEtMusica 3 weeks ago

In the video below I show how I use group and VCA tracks in my Cubase projects. https://youtu.be/TuujpKKW1qo Any general...

maartenl945
replies: 6 views: 226
mattiasnyc 3 weeks ago

Hi, When I record a track to the click and then play it back the recorded part plays ahead of the click!? I am using Toontrack...

dickiefunk
replies: 2 views: 118
dickiefunk 3 weeks ago

Hey guys, I'm running the latest Nuendo and Kontakt on my 16" MacBook Pro (2019) (64GB RAM, 2TB, connected to an external...

Oop
replies: 0 views: 102
Oop 3 weeks ago

Hey all! I have a stereo outboard compressor that I use with Cubase, generally on my 2 buss. I have set it up in Cubase Audio...

mrpiano
replies: 5 views: 224
audioloud 4 weeks ago

Does the trial begin when i receive my code by email, or does it start when i install it? Also, i have Cubase 5, so my...

joecandy
replies: 2 views: 146
joecandy 4 weeks ago

I've been busy building my keyboard shortcuts/macros to the point that Cubase is just a joy to use. Key commands + project...

Mushy Mushy
replies: 10 views: 271
Herzton 4 weeks ago

Hey there, Im looking for a small portable daw controller for cubase that allows me to use its encoders with the remote control...

salomonander
replies: 2 views: 228
DeadPoet 4 weeks ago

Thoughts? You will still be able to install onto Windows 7 but Steinberg won't guarantee that it will work properly, or be crash...

BrainCheck123
replies: 78 views: 5,130
thedberg 14th September 2020

Hi, This is the world's weirdest issue. I have never seen this behavior before. Why do these waves look clipped and are not...

Wolf LeProducer
replies: 2 views: 181
Wolf LeProducer 14th September 2020

How is performance? 16gb ram or 32gb ram? What sort of work are you doing?

MadeSumthnGood
replies: 0 views: 134
MadeSumthnGood 7th September 2020

The title says It all.... after inserting the plugin, Cubase pro 10 keeps running but you can't click anywhere. Only solution is...

ilan
replies: 32 views: 3,404
BuckleBean 5th September 2020

Cant believe this isn't more obvious and that there are no threads asking about it... In the 'old days' (Cubase VST 5) I used...

DJElectricDaddy
replies: 0 views: 108
DJElectricDaddy 4th September 2020

These folks got a good write up in this month's Sound on Sound magazine for their Baltic Shimmers: Pads and Drones instrument,...

SF_Green
replies: 0 views: 136
SF_Green 3rd September 2020

Hey there guys, hope you're all well. I thought it may be best to post this here first instead of the Steinberg Forum as many...

fgimian
replies: 29 views: 383
greggybud 28th August 2020

Might be a moan zone thread here. So I got Cubase 10 not long ago, nice stretch feature for vocals etc but, a few plugins are...

Deleted 5f4684d
replies: 78 views: 3,157
bace 28th August 2020

This is REALLY an issue for me. In every song I mix, I create group channels and send those to other group channels. For...

TikkoRome
replies: 1 views: 289
TikkoRome 27th August 2020

I'm trying to get my Cubase Elements 9.5 going (again, after setting up W10 fresh), and it's a nightmare. They want a new...

Matteusz
replies: 3 views: 223
Matteusz 23rd August 2020

Hi All, I have downloaded Sine Player and tried to add it to my Cubase 5 but when updating the VSTs (firstly, I add a new...

Synow
replies: 0 views: 154
Synow 16th August 2020

Hi All! I have added a video track to my project and I am trying to import the video file (.mp4) but when I import it I get an...

Synow
replies: 3 views: 166
Synow 16th August 2020

Alright, I cant believe I'm asking this after using Cubase for well over 20 years. Guess I just never bothered to learn... How...

DJElectricDaddy
replies: 0 views: 149
DJElectricDaddy 15th August 2020

Take this for whatever it’s worth to you. If you use Cubase, you should check out the Novation Launchpad Mini. I don’t know...

Deleted User
replies: 36 views: 14,110
7blanche 14th August 2020

Curious how many are happy with the stock Cubase EQ's?

Glenn Bucci
replies: 15 views: 967
lanmonkey 11th August 2020

STATUS MIDI Display can act as a mini-teleprompter for your studio. The STATUS Message Maker plugin works with Cubase, Reaper,...

MoltenVoltage
replies: 8 views: 259
MoltenVoltage 10th August 2020

I am having the hardest time doing something that should simple in Cubase 10.5 on Mac. Have a plug in, just want to automate the...

oceantracks
replies: 4 views: 189
greggybud 10th August 2020

Good Day- I have been a SONAR user for years, but I am a Mac user overall. My hardware was in need of an upgrade, so I decided...

tfbattag
replies: 2 views: 270
tfbattag 8th August 2020

Hi boys, last night, during the processing of a project, we realized something that left us a bit perplexed: In Cubase 10, the...

Simonluka
replies: 59 views: 3,409
Simonluka 7th August 2020

This is probably really obvious but how do I record the audio output of Groove Agent (or any other VST plugin) on a new track? I...

Airlane1979
replies: 8 views: 197
thedberg 6th August 2020

I am moving some Cubase files from my laptop to my desktop and I have noticed that my Slate SSD 5 drums and My Kontakt layout and...

dft3670
replies: 0 views: 188
dft3670 4th August 2020

We all know Cubase's cpu management is not the best, but since I've switched to mac, specifically macbook pro 16 (I always worked...

just_manu
replies: 13 views: 700
Antonio Escobar 4th August 2020

hi i am new to cubase... how do u set up a drum pattern on cubase 10 which is in 808 state .. quite a jumpy beat I have just...

NARINDER
replies: 0 views: 223
NARINDER 3rd August 2020

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search