The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
9th May 2017 Views: 11,396
Views: 11,396
9th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Thoughts? You will still be able to install onto Windows 7 but Steinberg won't guarantee that it will work properly, or be crash...

BrainCheck123
replies: 8 views: 261
Mark Fassett 8 hours ago

I had an issue with an activation code not being sent after a purchase in the SB shop. So yesterday I emailed the SB shop (in...

thehightenor
replies: 2 views: 552
color 19 hours ago

When I'm using Superior drummer 3, I'm sending my drum tracks separately to cubase so I can edit them with cubase plugins. But I...

AGmixing
replies: 9 views: 375
mattiasnyc 2 days ago

I have other grievances with Cubase but one I find unacceptable is that audio and MIDI timing suffer under load. When the...

zephonic
replies: 1 views: 488
mattiasnyc 2 days ago

Dear readers, I'm a fairly new Cubase 10 user. After playing around with it for a while I decided to do my first editing...

LvE
replies: 2 views: 395
LvE 2 days ago

Hi, just wondering from Cubase users, do you find a need for other 3rd party mastering and mixing plugins or is what is included...

telecode
replies: 2 views: 468
greggybud 2 days ago

Hi. A friend of mine is running Cubase 10+Apollo. Right now in the recording phase he adds plug-ins in Apollo Console while...

Niclasthem
replies: 1 views: 483
mattiasnyc 2 days ago

WHat does Auto-Grid do? how to utilize it?

BrainCheck123
replies: 1 views: 483
BT64 3 days ago

I've been battling random crashes with Cubase for months now. I also use the MR816CSX interface, and thought maybe it was causing...

LSP
replies: 3 views: 300
BrainCheck123 3 days ago

Just found this and didn't see it in the forum so thought I'd post it: Celemony has a nice Cubase 10.0.30/Nuendo 10.1 help...

SF_Green
replies: 0 views: 291
SF_Green 5 days ago

Is absolutely dreadful, at least at 96k for me. I'm glad Steinberg now have issued their user feedback survey, it gave me a...

Squawk
replies: 53 views: 6,950
sambosun 5 days ago

Everytime I had to contact them thru the past years, either they don't answer the email at all or reply really late. But it has...

renesas
replies: 14 views: 1,263
thehightenor 1 week ago

Anyone using Waves SoundGrid? Anyone using Waves SoundGrid with Cubase? Anyone using Waves SoundGrid without a SoundGrid...

SeanRyder
replies: 2 views: 839
mfx 1 week ago

There doesn't seem to be a way to save key commands or import them? Where is the file they are stored?

BrainCheck123
replies: 0 views: 331
BrainCheck123 1 week ago

Hi all. So, I've run into a problem that has me seriously stumped and hoping that somebody can help. I have a project in...

menvor
replies: 3 views: 382
Tsjah 1 week ago

Hi guyz , with time , i alwayz made sure that ,at any time , i test all daws around to re think the yerarchy and consider smooth...

Jeezo
replies: 61 views: 2,204
Leveuho 1 week ago

cubase v6.5 pro - uad duo pci card - win7 spk1- i3 4150 (asrock) 4gb ram - cpu 3.50ghz focusright 8i6 main problem is glichy...

scotthudson
replies: 6 views: 1,047
mielradaoarivelo 1 week ago

Based on my question you might guess I am a PT user, or at least, I was. They finally pissed me off just enough that I switched...

ThorntonStrolia
replies: 16 views: 1,023
kellyd 1 week ago

I opened up a project last night and noticed that even though I could hear audio, non of the faders were having any affect on...

LSP
replies: 1 views: 321
thedberg 1 week ago

I bought Cubase 10 this afternoon and its very very buggy and for me pretty much unusable as it is until they patch it. my main...

djwaxxy
replies: 155 views: 17,546
jimknopf 1 week ago

Steinberg just acquired Spectralayers. No other major top DAW has a comprehensive spectral editor as part of their family. Look...

BrainCheck123
replies: 45 views: 3,303
telecode 1 week ago

I've recently completed recording live drums (me) for a client's 8 song album. The process has been the same on all songs. I...

LSP
replies: 2 views: 765
brycem 2 weeks ago

when i wanted to increase volume in automation before C10 i simply grabbed two nodes/points and moved them. now they create new...

nilsemil
replies: 1 views: 341
thenoodle 2 weeks ago

Been using Cubase 5 for..... years? Finally upgraded to 10 (because of the sale). Been wanting to upgrade my setup and pull the...

jsamusic
replies: 8 views: 944
BT64 2 weeks ago

Changing the behaviour of an action I use maybe 300 times a day (at least) is a dick move. Namely, moving automation down or...

newspeak17
replies: 10 views: 1,493
newspeak17 2 weeks ago

Hello everyone, I'm having problems recording/hearing my hardware gear through Cubase. I am currently running Cubase 10.0.30,...

MeanGreen7
replies: 2 views: 553
GP_Hawk 2 weeks ago

Hey guys. So.. I have been trying to fix this issue for a very long time lol. I bought a new setup ground up last year because I...

PLPomh
replies: 15 views: 822
thedberg 2 weeks ago

I keep hearing from more and more people who get banned from steinberg forums and getting posts deleted when asking help about...

TS-12
replies: 34 views: 2,222
Guillermo N 2 weeks ago

ANyone had this, where Macros that once worked for you, no longer do, or don't execute the commands properly anymore, I'm also...

BrainCheck123
replies: 0 views: 515
BrainCheck123 3 weeks ago

Minimize file seems like it would do the trick but I can't get it to work consecutively for some reason. Sometimes Minimize File...

BrainCheck123
replies: 10 views: 432

On cubase 10 Artist vs Is it possible to put the Main output meter somewhere on the main screen whilst arranging ? i.e. I...

ajscent
replies: 5 views: 493
BT64 3 weeks ago

Only enter if you are open to having your ideas constructively criticized. The other rules are: -Don't guise feature requests...

BrainCheck123
replies: 0 views: 369

I tried editing the Key Commands.xml to re-order the macros in the key commands window, which worked, but they are are unaffected...

BrainCheck123
replies: 2 views: 433

I'm wondering about workspaces to, why they cut this short to I'm not sure. for instance, you could have Visibility 1...

BrainCheck123
replies: 0 views: 448

Hi! I am a Logic / Pro Tools user thinking about buying the crossgrade of Cubase 10 Pro. 1. How is currently performance on...

mattymkb
replies: 12 views: 634
mattymkb 3 weeks ago

Hi, is anyone using AutoHotKey with Cubase and what are some tricks you do? I'm mostly wondering if left ctrl can be separated...

BrainCheck123
replies: 0 views: 382

When writing score for a bigband I would like to work as quick as possible. Scoring itself is no problem, but putting in all the...

Christof
replies: 0 views: 425
Christof 3 weeks ago

Hi everyone First, forgive my poor English. In the place where I work, just upgrade N5 to N10 ( just a few, most stay at...

asgard1019
replies: 0 views: 876
asgard1019 4 weeks ago

After taking some time off making music I'm finally feeling the vibe again. I have invested in the Cubase 10 upgrade and I'm not...

smoovemode
replies: 0 views: 952
smoovemode 4 weeks ago

New update now available, with ARA 2 support. https://www.steinberg.net/index.php?id=14709&L=1

OliverV
replies: 14 views: 1,747
sambosun 4 weeks ago

Hi folks! Recently a came up with the following thread on the Steinberg...

zihlmannsven
replies: 3 views: 1,631
Jeezo 4 weeks ago

hi all My first big crash - so cubase just closed itself along with my work. I am used to this from Logic X - with logic...

ajscent
replies: 9 views: 919
ajscent 20th July 2019

I am trying load a track I recorded and use it in Halion 6. The wave image never loads and it does playback even though it...

astrolabesoul
replies: 0 views: 564
astrolabesoul 20th July 2019

If I have a region (midi or audio) on a track, and want to move it up (or down) to another track without it slipping in time, is...

oceantracks
replies: 4 views: 811
oceantracks 19th July 2019

So I seem to be having an issue with applying a saved mixer setting. In my case it seems to apply to vst plugins and eq settings...

nom3d
replies: 1 views: 844
nom3d 18th July 2019

I have an external effects processor set 100% wet that I have hooked up via stereo ins and outs on my audio interface. I have set...

DevonB
replies: 8 views: 915
DevonB 18th July 2019

I have "Midi Thru" enabled in prefs but when I record a midi track I can't hear it, until I play it back. Wasn't always...

oceantracks
replies: 0 views: 630
oceantracks 18th July 2019

Hey guys, so I have been using Cubase for 8 years now, and I have never encountered a problem like this before. I use Cubase Pro...

producerxtr
replies: 5 views: 796
producerxtr 17th July 2019

I took advantage of the sale to upgrade. My I5 laptop CPU was often struggling with large projects on Cubase 7.5. When reading...

numero6
replies: 0 views: 749
numero6 17th July 2019

ive recorded a track with my band and its giving me big headaches im currently running at around over 40 channels of guitars...

djwaxxy
replies: 5 views: 2,884
djwaxxy 17th July 2019

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search