The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
9th May 2017 Views: 9,888
Views: 9,888
9th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi all I'm wondering if any nice peeps out there may give me some appropriate advice. I've recently injured myself and am...

Atari Wolf
replies: 20 views: 1,350
ilan 20 hours ago

I bought Cubase 10 this afternoon and its very very buggy and for me pretty much unusable as it is until they patch it. my main...

djwaxxy
replies: 137 views: 11,523
DMan 21 hours ago

First, a little background: I've been using an RME Fireface UFX together with an ADI-8 DS MKIII and the delay compensation in...

andow
replies: 20 views: 512
awvantage 1 day ago

can I put my amp in the garage and mike it up and run a second laptop with wifi? Whats that called so I can google it?

Jaybird
replies: 3 views: 221
BT64 1 day ago

According to Steinberg's youtube channel: Premium Audio For Professionals | Nuendo 10 Teaser Video Nuendo 10 is on it's...

PeterN
replies: 8 views: 845
TLS 1 day ago

I'm trying to figure out if it's possible with Midi Devices/panels to receive the current values of a program on my synth to then...

BrainCheck123
replies: 0 views: 186
BrainCheck123 1 day ago

HI, Is there a way to activate the audio track monitoring on/off on start and stop. Example. When the session is stopped...

jwnc
replies: 5 views: 268
jwnc 2 days ago

Cubase 10.0.20 in the download manager now.

SF_Green
replies: 1 views: 356
dione 2 days ago

So for starters this is a new one for me. This is what I'm using... MacBook Pro 15 inch (Mid 2014) Cubase upgraded from 9.5...

ToneG
replies: 0 views: 207
ToneG 3 days ago

So I am struggling with the performance of Cubase yet again. The culprit would appear to demanding plugins but in this...

newspeak17
replies: 4 views: 274
mattiasnyc 4 days ago

Has this ever happened to anyone? Suddenly, no matter what I do, my parts in arrangement window don't snap. I cannot nudge by...

smoke
replies: 2 views: 504
e-are 5 days ago

Nothing I am doing seems to be working, Anyone here have experience with this MIDI patchbay unit and getting it to sync MTC...

BrainCheck123
replies: 2 views: 292
BrainCheck123 5 days ago

While Cubase is playing back, is there a way to hit a key to tell Cubase to return to the position you hit the key at once you...

oceantracks
replies: 6 views: 399
Jeff Hayat 6 days ago

Evening all. So I stumbled onto a nice pattern will fills using Agent and I manipulated the styles for a ton of sweet...

smoke
replies: 4 views: 363
vanhaze 1 week ago

I appreciate in an ideal world, drummers would be spot on and there'd be no need for this, but we recently tracked drums to a...

mutilatedlip
replies: 1 views: 285
JSchlomo 1 week ago

Since Cubase is not working with 32 bit plug-ins anymore, why do you still have the option to choose 32 bit processing for the...

dione
replies: 16 views: 1,064
dione 1 week ago

hey slutz, (EDIT: using cubase pro 10) i'm working on some audio post for a movie. i have to convert my final mix from 24 to 25...

ilan
replies: 4 views: 469
ilan 1 week ago

Ok, so I have a roland studio capture setup at our jam room. We record up to 16 tracks simultaneously (kick, snare, overheads,...

nom3d
replies: 12 views: 444
Ajavalon 1 week ago

Hi, I've got a strange problem in Cubase Pro 10. Cubase records the notes coming from my MIDI keyboards one octave lower than...

johnsmith1261
replies: 9 views: 547
Muser 2 weeks ago

Hi guys, should I upgrade to version 10? I am mostly doing electronic sounds, ITB...

gomfist
replies: 1 views: 287
BT64 2 weeks ago

Does cubase have a humanize function like studio one? I know I can do it manually but was wondering if there is a one-click...

zohomoho
replies: 2 views: 336
SF_Green 2 weeks ago

Hi boys, last night, during the processing of a project, we realized something that left us a bit perplexed: In Cubase 10, the...

Simonluka
replies: 54 views: 1,039
Simonluka 2 weeks ago

Windows 10 64bit, Fall Creators (1803) users, be warned .... Had problems IMO due a recent (automatic) Windows (security?)...

fiddler2007
replies: 16 views: 1,320
isaakdominguez 2 weeks ago

Hi all, I have a problem when sending to external gear. I run Windows 7, cubase 5 Pro and also cubase 9 le with a focusrite...

Nikko1052
replies: 14 views: 892
Nikko1052 3 weeks ago

Debating getting an Avid Artist Mix. I have heard that the Mix will not mirror the tracks that are visible in Cubase’s mixer....

ckett
replies: 0 views: 329
ckett 3 weeks ago

I've recently recorded multiple drum tracks since upgrading to C10. Whenever I select ANY track (event), ALL the drum events on...

LSP
replies: 3 views: 404
FrequencySounds 3 weeks ago

Hi, My Cubase has started looking strange and parts of the GUI have started to disappear. My plugins including Waves and...

MatthewGarton
replies: 9 views: 1,949
no genre 3 weeks ago

So I finally bit the bullet and upgraded to Windows 10 Pro 64 from Win7x64 (partly to fix RX7 which wasn't working) and now I...

SF_Green
replies: 22 views: 958
SF_Green 4 weeks ago

Did you see this: Premium Audio For Professionals | Nuendo 10 Teaser Video It's on it's way :-) Looking forward to the next...

PeterN
replies: 0 views: 577
PeterN 4 weeks ago

I'm on cubase 10. Whatever one likes to dangle about nuendo being for "post", seems to me that it'd be cool to own it...

thenoodle
replies: 2 views: 511
thenoodle 4 weeks ago

This Cubase 7.5. Simple project, just a single track, it's an Instrument track. Right click, copy track, and an exact copy...

musicus
replies: 3 views: 402
musicus 4 weeks ago

Anyone ever bought a cross grade edition of cuebase and if so does it check for existing software installed or do you have to...

deetee
replies: 7 views: 595
deetee 4 weeks ago

I have a problem with Cubase 9. When I record there is a latency of almost 32th notes at 110bpm. Everything sounds amature....

Deleted 47d171f
replies: 8 views: 507
popmann 13th March 2019

I recently upgraded to Cubase 10 and now I cannot get the metronome to work as before. If I select "midi" click it...

LSP
replies: 13 views: 1,544
MrFusion 12th March 2019

Hi guys, So let's say i recorded a bunch of loops from my hardware into cubase and built a track with those loops. Most of...

Gilera
replies: 2 views: 411
Gilera 12th March 2019

Hi Can anyone confirm they are using Nebula 4 with Cubase 10. If so which version of windows, cubase and nebula are u...

mfx
replies: 0 views: 415
mfx 11th March 2019

Hi, I am currently experiencing a situation with Cubase 8.5 and the Lexicon PCM Native Reverb bundle. From to time i get a popup...

pjano
replies: 13 views: 2,378
AnthonyA 11th March 2019

Hi, I have a choice to buy (2nd hand) Elements 10 or Artist 6.5 (for home recording). Many people seem to like version...

easybullet3
replies: 3 views: 426
thehightenor 11th March 2019

Does anyone else have this issue or is it just me? I installed Cubase 10 on both a laptop (Windows 10) and a desktop (Windows...

Mark Kaufman
replies: 3 views: 448
djwaxxy 9th March 2019

Hi. I am looking at Cubase Artist. If I buy it, I noticed I need a USB e-Licenser to activate it. What is this exactly? Is this...

kgrant
replies: 3 views: 471
sean8877 6th March 2019

I'm not sure what I've clicked on, but I've somehow disabled the metering for all the audio channels in the Cubase 10 Mix...

deejayen
replies: 12 views: 849
mattiasnyc 3rd March 2019

Greetings, I needed to open older projects to make changes and edits this morning. In several of these projects, I received...

Mike P
replies: 14 views: 1,307
LDWyze 1st March 2019

Hi all. This question seems a bit complicated to me, but I have a feeling some of you out there might know of an easy...

suburbanbeat
replies: 3 views: 491
smoke 25th February 2019

Hi guys I am having problems with Cubase/Presonus is being removed. Or says Audio interface has been removed. It does it over and...

Deleted 47d171f
replies: 2 views: 466
marinedalek 24th February 2019

When I first learned way back Yamaha bought Steinberg I was excited. I was wondering guys why hasn't yamaha done what Presonus is...

thatizright
replies: 77 views: 3,432
mattiasnyc 23rd February 2019

just built up a fine new computer windows 10 home z390designare motherboard intel i9-9900K 64gb ram gtx-980ti got...

joshchristmas89
replies: 1 views: 497
artmuz 22nd February 2019

To speed up my workflow, it would be great to tune with a multitrack option so I can see a tuned guide track as the same time as...

EMMST
replies: 5 views: 604
EMMST 21st February 2019

Hi, I'm buying my first DAW and I was wondering which one I should buy. I'm more drawn to S1 but I heard it lacks some...

zigacesen1
replies: 10 views: 1,358
dvalleyjim 21st February 2019

In Cubase 8.5, I use 3 controllers, one uses the Mackie Protocol. I have set up 2 others using Generic Remote (GR 1,...

acoustimax
replies: 1 views: 514
BT64 20th February 2019

Hi, I hope that someone will be able to help me work out this issue. I use Cubase 10 Elements, and also I use Roland...

iEq
replies: 0 views: 405
iEq 20th February 2019

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search