The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
9th May 2017 Views: 10,837
Views: 10,837
9th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I've been experiencing this same issue for a while now and just can't figure out what the problem is. I'm using Cubase 10 with...

LSP
replies: 1 views: 339
BT64 2 hours ago

Good day all. I have been asked to start a computer composing class at the school where I teach and I am trying to decide on...

foamboy
replies: 3 views: 498
foamboy 4 hours ago

Based on my question you might guess I am a PT user, or at least, I was. They finally pissed me off just enough that I switched...

ThorntonStrolia
replies: 2 views: 449
kellyd 1 day ago

Hello I am using cubase 9 pro I am trying to understand the difference between Aux sends aux returns , sending busses...etc and...

dynamite29
replies: 14 views: 847
Bomberjacket 2 days ago

ive recorded a track with my band and its giving me big headaches im currently running at around over 40 channels of guitars...

djwaxxy
replies: 4 views: 2,589
Slippers 2 days ago

It looks like SmartAV have well and truly dropped of the planet now... they stopped selling new gear a few years back, but now...

LDStudios
replies: 17 views: 3,292
ruff 3 days ago

This is what I am attempting to do. (see attached image below)

GHINII
replies: 4 views: 473
mattiasnyc 3 days ago

Hello i tried to setup but having some difficulty using the mpc plugin in cubase 10. I can setup mixing but cannot record each...

Certifiedbeatz
replies: 2 views: 557
Certifiedbeatz 4 days ago

Steinberg just acquired Spectralayers. No other major top DAW has a comprehensive spectral editor as part of their family. Look...

BrainCheck123
replies: 37 views: 2,101
bace 4 days ago

New update now available, with ARA 2 support. https://www.steinberg.net/index.php?id=14709&L=1

OliverV
replies: 12 views: 1,219
pquinn 6 days ago

Hey guys. So.. I have been trying to fix this issue for a very long time lol. I bought a new setup ground up last year because I...

PLPomh
replies: 11 views: 475
PLPomh 1 week ago
replies: - views: -
SeanRyder 1 week ago

I have an external effects processor set 100% wet that I have hooked up via stereo ins and outs on my audio interface. I have set...

DevonB
replies: 2 views: 591
DevonB 1 week ago

What’s up everyone?! I’m a professional engineer/producer that is looking to upgrade my studio gear to fill my growing...

TanL
replies: 8 views: 1,024
MediaGary 1 week ago

I'm currently editing live drums. The snare track has ghost strokes that I want to process separately from the main hits. I've...

LSP
replies: 2 views: 413
curtis_chip 1 week ago

Hey guys, I hope you are all doing good. I have searched the whole internet on how to properly do parallel compression in Cubase...

producerxtr
replies: 9 views: 542
curtis_chip 1 week ago

Coming from the wonder of Isolate a decade ago, I've thought Spectralayers works pretty cool and gets closer to Isolate each...

thenoodle
replies: 9 views: 849
bace 1 week ago

I have the manual right in front of me and I'm following it thoroughly. And yet I cannot get this damned thing to work. On...

Mushy Mushy
replies: 0 views: 529
Mushy Mushy 1 week ago

From the above thread.... Please follow that link to add your support with a +1. To be able to assign MIDI CC and MIDI...

spiderman
replies: 2 views: 436
Evermore 1 week ago

I've recently completed recording live drums (me) for a client's 8 song album. The process has been the same on all songs. I...

LSP
replies: 0 views: 434
LSP 1 week ago

Someone showed me this great shortcut but I forgot as I have not used CB in a while. I want to be a able to position my...

Badaboom
replies: 3 views: 319
Evermore 1 week ago

Cubase puts in a vertical bar for every musical bar on the grid and timeline when you are at the right zoom pint. But I find when...

newspeak17
replies: 0 views: 296
newspeak17 2 weeks ago

This is how many GUI of plugins look on cubase 10 in 4 k: https://funkyimg.com/i/2Ui5S.jpg Any ideas whats going on? Mouse...

Eclipse.Sound
replies: 8 views: 1,180
GP_Hawk 2 weeks ago

I have been eternally frustrating by having to constantly move/resize my main project window in every version of Cubase I've ever...

Sir Ruff
replies: 0 views: 402
Sir Ruff 2 weeks ago

Hey guys, I have recorded a vocals session with cubase DAW and when I was mixing the vocals, I noticed a weird issue. I just put...

producerxtr
replies: 10 views: 508
BT64 2 weeks ago

Hope folks here can give me some input into my current quandary: I record audio/samples in 24-bit, aiming to peak at about...

Sir Ruff
replies: 6 views: 509
BT64 2 weeks ago

When I first learned way back Yamaha bought Steinberg I was excited. I was wondering guys why hasn't yamaha done what Presonus is...

thatizright
replies: 92 views: 5,074
Gitaarwerk 3 weeks ago

hey cats ... i am hearing good things in other forums about the VariAudio in CP10 ... i do not care for Melodyne, was thinking...

jwh1192
replies: 10 views: 755
mrfuzz 3 weeks ago

Been using Cubase 5 for..... years? Finally upgraded to 10 (because of the sale). Been wanting to upgrade my setup and pull the...

jsamusic
replies: 6 views: 642
dione 3 weeks ago

Hi everybody, I have a question for those of you who edit/slice/quantize drums: I slice my edited drum performances and then...

Princeton.Verb
replies: 2 views: 542
The dman 4 weeks ago

This is one of those help me spend my money threads. I prefer PC to Mac. I'm probably going to switch from Studio One to...

troggg
replies: 18 views: 2,957
thehightenor 4 weeks ago

Hi, I've just bought upgrade from Cubase Elements 9.5 to Cubase 9.5 Pro. I was told to install it directly via the 9.5 Pro...

SvenDenns
replies: 25 views: 1,837
ponzi 4 weeks ago

im having a issue with my modal craftsynth 2 its receiving midi and playing back if Im working on that channel but the second I...

djwaxxy
replies: 1 views: 448
djwaxxy 4 weeks ago

The title says It all.... after inserting the plugin, Cubase pro 10 keeps running but you can't click anywhere. Only solution is...

ilan
replies: 28 views: 1,499
GP_Hawk 4 weeks ago

looking for a cubase download that does not include all the bloat samples etc, i just want the base programe for mixing...

mpc3kle
replies: 4 views: 534
felis 4 weeks ago

Where is the thread about the cubase 10 @4K looking huge plugins? the bottom is cut off of all plugins, waves and all...rockout

Jaybird
replies: 5 views: 725
GP_Hawk 4 weeks ago

PLEASE HELP!! Following setup and configuration: *2 Camcorders with internal Mics - 48khz *1 ZOOM H4N - 48khz *1 Pickup...

cononojoda
replies: 0 views: 324
cononojoda 4 weeks ago

Just got the steinberg email. Nice deal. Halion 6 at 30 percent discount. I've never really checked in to the full halion....

thenoodle
replies: 176 views: 8,813
StupidDisco 4 weeks ago

ive got two devices (ik multimedia uno/modal craftsynth 2)both are powered by usb and receiving /trasmiting midi via usb. when...

djwaxxy
replies: 2 views: 391
djwaxxy 4 weeks ago

Just writing this so someone out there doesn't waste their time like me. About three weeks ago I took the time to write into...

nycslut
replies: 3 views: 708
Doublehelix 4 weeks ago

I've read all I can find on this, and still can't figure it out. I use cue sends for headphone mixes while recording, but also...

LSP
replies: 4 views: 491
LSP 9th June 2019

I bought Cubase 10 this afternoon and its very very buggy and for me pretty much unusable as it is until they patch it. my main...

djwaxxy
replies: 153 views: 16,379
detritusdave 9th June 2019

Hello all at GS, If I buy the boxed version of Cubase Pro 10 from Sweetwater Store which is in the US, will I be able to...

jjitter
replies: 3 views: 610
jjitter 8th June 2019

cubase 10 instillation failed Cubase and my music career both taking a dive.

Jaybird
replies: 5 views: 505
thedberg 7th June 2019

Has anybody had trouble with Geist 2 maintaining sync when it loops 1 or 2 bar patterns in Cubase 9.5? Geist 2 keeps getting...

ChrisNunchuck
replies: 4 views: 919
coolfog09 6th June 2019

I make tracks that are purposely off time a bit, so if I wanted to copy and paste a midi take that hasn't been quantized, is...

Piavoice
replies: 2 views: 501
Piavoice 5th June 2019

New in Nuendo 8: Automatic speech alignment But how? :) Or is it coming in the upcoming ADR uppdate?

Jorn Lavoll
replies: 5 views: 1,018
mlien 4th June 2019

Can anyone tell me how the heck to delete ALL tempo track data? I've been trying for days now to create a tempo track for a...

LSP
replies: 0 views: 444
LSP 4th June 2019
replies: 0 views: 398
Jaybird 4th June 2019

Hey guys. So I recently upgraded to Windows 10. My specs are 32 gig ram M-Power z87 MB i7 4770k CPU RME UFX Plus...

PLPomh
replies: 13 views: 3,834
Craig1235 2nd June 2019

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search