The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Steinberg Cubase + Nuendo

Options
Views: 5,613
24th November 2017
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
10th May 2017 Views: 3,535
Views: 3,535
10th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey guys. So I made this post before and I thought I fixed the problem but it still persists. here are my comp specs. 32 gig...

PLPomh
replies: 22 views: 456
PLPomh 47 minutes ago

Just seen 9.5 video promo. So many great new and useful features. Also in the new year deep integration with Console 1 -...

thehightenor
replies: 211 views: 10,645
mattiasnyc 1 hour ago

Did a fresh install of Cubase 9.5 and it's not recognizing my Waves plugins. I've tried reinstalling Waves without any change in...

strojo
replies: 11 views: 201
shanabit 2 hours ago

Hi, what's the best mixer/control surface for a Cubase user? I want at least 9 faders. I currently have a Behringer X-touch, and...

PerGunnar
replies: 22 views: 1,264
PerGunnar 3 hours ago

Hi guys, I recently got into using Cubase 8 LE, and I was using my Focusrite Scarlett Solo as an audio interface for recording...

arjunbalgovind
replies: 3 views: 100
stella645 11 hours ago

I've noticed several times when working on large mixes that playback improves with each play. The first time through the song it...

Nonlinear
replies: 3 views: 172
Nonlinear 20 hours ago

Hi! Where can I download Groove Agent 4 from? When I click on the link Steinberg provided me with, it only takes me to...

PerGunnar
replies: 11 views: 228
toowrongfoo 23 hours ago

I use the MR816 interface and just recently upgraded to Cubase 9.5. Before the 9.5 upgrade I could access the "audio...

LSP
replies: 3 views: 140
LSP 1 day ago

I saw on a YouTube tutorial where you can make, for example, the stereo out fader static (not move) when using the scroll bar....

LSP
replies: 5 views: 200
Djembe 2 days ago

Since upgading to 9.5 I'm having trouble locating certain features. Can anyone please tell me where I now access the Audio...

LSP
replies: 0 views: 168
LSP 2 days ago

Going through ALL Cubase 9.5 new features and a basic review. If you want to know each and every new feature and where to find...

neotron54
replies: 2 views: 299
twistedbeats 2 days ago

Where is the setting for MediaBay in 9.5 so it will show files in subdirectories rather than just the selected directory? I...

barryfell
replies: 3 views: 165
barryfell 3 days ago

So there's a lot of discussion about Console 1 and HW mapping and so on, but I still don't know the answer to a basic question...

zachaction
replies: 3 views: 290
vespesian 3 days ago

Is there a way to set up the talk back mic (within the Control Room) without latency,... maybe like recording with direct...

LSP
replies: 3 views: 133
Andy 3 days ago

There are some plugins that I hear but I cannot see. I mean, I hear them but I cannot see the knobs.. Included cubase...

rich1004
replies: 1 views: 164
rich1004 4 days ago

Okay I know this sounds like a silly question, but NEW isn't always BEST. I know an audio engineer who used to use Cubase but...

Tezza
replies: 4 views: 378
Andy 4 days ago

Anyone use these successfully in Cubase 9.5? I'm really interested in the 16 but deskspace may cause me to downsize.

toowrongfoo
replies: 2 views: 165
toowrongfoo 6 days ago

Running Cubase AI 9.5 under Windows 10. I'd like to add MIDI plug-in effects. When I download one, in which folder should it...

Airlane1979
replies: 1 views: 143
Nate Wade 1 week ago

Improvements - little Metering in the track in the arranger doesnt work with folders - ability to open more than one audio...

QnA
replies: 0 views: 213
QnA 1 week ago

I have noticed that a few people have complained about Cubase's time stretching.. Having used Cubase almost exclusively I don't...

wakestyle
replies: 28 views: 5,557
QnA 1 week ago

Hey guys. So I recently upgraded to Windows 10. My specs are 32 gig ram M-Power z87 MB i7 4770k CPU RME UFX Plus...

PLPomh
replies: 12 views: 381
toowrongfoo 1 week ago

How about a dynamic horizontal scroll bar? -> if you are zoomed in close, it moves very slowly and in fine...

QnA
replies: 0 views: 164
QnA 1 week ago

Can you please organize, love and care a little bit more for the groove pool? One big list is not very efficient -so easy...

QnA
replies: 0 views: 162
QnA 1 week ago

I've planned to switch to Cubase and currently were playing around with my free Cubase 9 AI version that came with my Steinberg...

Wolfsgesicht
replies: 39 views: 2,169
Steve Fogal 1 week ago

I am a Sonar refugee looking for a new DAW. I'v narrowed it down to Cubase and Studio One. Hopefully someone can help me out. ...

husker
replies: 33 views: 870
diamondjim 1 week ago

I've just gotten my studio up and mostly running again and have found that none of my Audio Plugins seem to pass audio through...

joejnyc
replies: 5 views: 184
Steve Fogal 1 week ago

After extensive testing I was finally able to find a better alternative to the "Cubase MCU' setting in Sigma and leveraging...

Analogue Mastering
replies: 7 views: 748
Analogue Mastering 1 week ago

i cant find a deffinate answer on this so i thought id ask you nice people. ive been offered a cracking deal on a Avid Duet with...

djwaxxy
replies: 2 views: 185
djwaxxy 1 week ago

Hi, My Cubase has started looking strange and parts of the GUI have started to disappear. My plugins including Waves and...

MatthewGarton
replies: 4 views: 286
Nate Wade 1 week ago

Hi, when playing arturia minibrute with interface M-Audio USB Uno there`s always a latency in Cubase 5. The midi input signal...

B1n4ry
replies: 1 views: 121
Nate Wade 1 week ago

Pretty simple. I have an old version of Komplete (v6 I think), and both NI and Steinberg have sales now. So, would you...

mattiasnyc
replies: 1 views: 193
greggybud 1 week ago

Is absolutely dreadful, at least at 96k for me. I'm glad Steinberg now have issued their user feedback survey, it gave me a...

Squawk
replies: 30 views: 1,575
Nate Wade 2 weeks ago

I went to the Steinberg Download Assistant and downloaded the program. When I open up the folder I saw a Cubase 9.5 type folder...

Glenn Bucci
replies: 8 views: 269
jaxman12 2 weeks ago

So coming from another DAW and going nuts with this: I can not seem to be able to pan correctly in Cubase 8. I have a mono track,...

valtergeist
replies: 8 views: 230
Bushman 2 weeks ago

I have an Antelope Goliath interface and heard what I thought was some possible jitter/high frequency artifacts plus plus a...

Chrshv80
replies: 9 views: 521
UnderTow 2 weeks ago

So I picked up a competitive cross-grade of Cubase 9.5 for Windows. Great price, everything installed fine etc. My question...

loopy
replies: 10 views: 487
loopy 2 weeks ago

Hi! Where is the Cubase Pro 9 folder located on a mac? The big one? I can't install 9.5, there is no more space on my hdd.

PerGunnar
replies: 12 views: 312
PerGunnar 2 weeks ago

I've been evaluating switching from DP to Cubase recently. I've nearly made up my mind if I wish to stay with DP as my primary...

Robert Randolph
replies: 293 views: 9,686
thehightenor 2 weeks ago

Hi Folks, some people are experiencing audio dropouts in cubase under windows 10 when using multicore processors. I'm...

Industry
replies: 4 views: 353
toowrongfoo 2 weeks ago

Hi Everyone, I'm having a nightmare with Groove Agent SE4 and I throw myself on your tender mercies. I can open my Cubase Pro...

mattnoble
replies: 2 views: 263
greggybud 3 weeks ago

When sending a stereo channel to an outboard stereo compressor I should create a stereo out and in, on the cubase F4 menu and of...

meymia
replies: 5 views: 1,332
Dricks123 3 weeks ago

Anyone have a tutorial on this? The Apogee tech couldn't help. Since AUX's are handled differently, it's terribly confusing. How...

Hucklehound
replies: 0 views: 199
Hucklehound 3 weeks ago

Yay, found old win 98 laptop, cubase all setup, 2.8, super tight serial midi here i come. wanna hear an example of this tight...

Disease Factory
replies: 334 views: 20,068
Winner82 3 weeks ago

Take this for whatever it’s worth to you. If you use Cubase, you should check out the Novation Launchpad Mini. I don’t know...

Deleted User
replies: 27 views: 2,546
toowrongfoo 3 weeks ago

Besides volume the one automation parameter I really use like all the time is Send 1 Level. And everytime I do wanna use it, I...

Froschn
replies: 2 views: 868
jgeers01 3 weeks ago

Let me explain my situation. I have been using reaper and have become at least SOMEWHAT comfortable with it within. My goal is to...

thevisi0nary
replies: 4 views: 405
Rapollo 3 weeks ago

Hey GS, Can anyone confirm the actual simultaneous channel count available for direct monitoring for the UR824? I know that...

roy_mattie
replies: 4 views: 275
roy_mattie 3 weeks ago

I have 2 albums worth of songs I recorded with Cubase SE, the entry level Cubase that was like SX. I had no problems running SE...

maggotspawn
replies: 7 views: 300
maggotspawn 3 weeks ago

Anyone updated to OS High Sierra with Cubase 7.5? I'm thinking it's probably not a wise move but wanted to check if anyone...

jamesyboy
replies: 1 views: 290
shanabit 4 weeks ago

Hey all! I just updated Cubase from version 5 to 9. Been using a UR44 with version 5 for 2 years now and no problems at all....

Shannon Adkins
replies: 11 views: 517
norbury brook 4 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search