The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored By
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
10th May 2017 Views: 8,279
Views: 8,279
10th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

"""The Cubase 9.5.30 update has been released today. It should fix most Direct Offline Processing issues: ...

Deleted User
replies: 43 views: 3,408
SV7107 2 hours ago

So I finally upgraded from C4 Studio to C9.5 Pro. I installed C9.5 on my new computer with C4 still on the old system. All...

Buss-me
replies: 17 views: 518
Buss-me 14 hours ago

Hi, i didnt get visual feedback of the parameters values on the display of my Mackie Mcu when tweeking volume faders and thirdy...

Cuiabano76
replies: 3 views: 202
BT64 17 hours ago

Okay so I am using a MPC 4000 connected to Cubase elements 9.5 using a um one MK2 midi interface. My goal is to hit start on the...

Joeg11
replies: 5 views: 166
DrAudiospecific 18 hours ago

Hi. I'm using Cubase 9.5 right now, and I was wondering what is more significant.. number of cores vs. clock speed. I mainly...

qkrzazzang
replies: 20 views: 727
Steve Fogal 3 days ago

Lately when I try to click and drag a section around it pops open in the editor as if I had double clicked it (Cubase 9.5). I do...

pdiddy
replies: 10 views: 533
mbvoxx 4 days ago

Hi! Am looking to replace my old monitor and read lots of recommendations on this resolution. Can anyone provide a screenshot how...

souljahh
replies: 4 views: 481
Bradovic 5 days ago

Let's say I am reproducing a piece of music for which I have a stereo audio reference track. There are sections of this piece...

oceantracks
replies: 13 views: 1,051
denstrow 5 days ago

Hi, it properly to soon, to ask about Halion Lua scripting, i am just learning Halion 6, even thought i have lots of experince in...

henrikh2008
replies: 10 views: 753
samplefuel 5 days ago

What's the use of the input faders in Cubase? Simple input meters is enough rite?

BT64
replies: 15 views: 465
jammiedodger666 1 week ago

Hello, obviously this is a bit geared towards the people who have FL Studio piano roll experience (or not and perhaps you...

MisterCrayle
replies: 1 views: 224
BT64 1 week ago

Hello, I'm wondering if something's going on with my rig, or not. At low latencies, I'm shocked by seeing the Cubase "VST...

musicus
replies: 51 views: 20,320
Swi 1 week ago

I'm still new to Cubase but have no idea what is going on here: Dropbox - Screenshot 2018-10-05 14.16.26.png note the...

oceantracks
replies: 2 views: 276
BT64 1 week ago

I have just upgraded from an i7 4790k based machine to an i7 8700 based system and am surprised and a pretty disappointed that...

soapmak3r
replies: 4 views: 896
soapmak3r 1 week ago

Anyone know how to get the Soft eLicenser to quit giving me a warning that my PC fingerprint has changed every time I start up...

onewire
replies: 5 views: 275
onewire 1 week ago

I'm trying to use my collection of Akai CDroms in Cubase 9. Kontakt player will read these but will shut down after...

bartitude666
replies: 1 views: 315
BT64 1 week ago

Hello Has anyone tried running Cubase 6 on Windows 10? Not officially supported by Steinberg, but I'd rather not upgrade if I...

steve_sax
replies: 23 views: 6,321
popmann 1 week ago

Help, Cubase minds. Anyway problem here. I had a project in 96 sample rate on Sierra using cubase 9.5. Anyway my hackintosh...

spektor
replies: 3 views: 306
spektor 2 weeks ago

In Cubase AI, I've created a complex tempo track to match a pre-recorded audio track. Now I need to insert some extra music...

Airlane1979
replies: 2 views: 379
Revson 2 weeks ago

ive had a weird problem for the past few days..ill start a project or load a old one and instrument tracks will randomly stop...

djwaxxy
replies: 14 views: 422
djwaxxy 2 weeks ago

It looks like SmartAV have well and truly dropped of the planet now... they stopped selling new gear a few years back, but now...

LDStudios
replies: 14 views: 1,972
ccbass 2 weeks ago

Hej, I‘m no cubase-user, but want to mix a session that was created in cubase (think Artist). Now: I couldn‘t find info if...

jnchristp
replies: 6 views: 313
BT64 3 weeks ago

Whoever figures this out gets a medal. My mix/master sounds just as I would like it to but that is when I listen via my...

Keeby
replies: 3 views: 345
BT64 3 weeks ago

Hi, This has mystified me as far back as Cubase 3.6 right up to Cubase 9.5. What does Cubase mean by "Channel" in the...

Rorn Bejabers
replies: 2 views: 501
Owen L T 3 weeks ago

Is there a way to have the Cubase Mixer automatically display the same tracks as whatever is showing in the main Project...

oceantracks
replies: 4 views: 397
oceantracks 3 weeks ago

Recent new user to Cubase. Using 9.5, I wanted to learn about Groove Agent which supposedly has a basic version included, but...

oceantracks
replies: 2 views: 368
oceantracks 4 weeks ago

Hey out there. I have problems to get single fader faderport working in Cubase 9.5 Running a windows 10 machine. The...

matthew john
replies: 17 views: 1,752
WallTone 4 weeks ago

Hi everybody, thanks in advance for reading this and for any tips you may have. I am a long time Cubase user (almost 20 years)...

Princeton.Verb
replies: 11 views: 483
Princeton.Verb 4 weeks ago

Using Cubase 9.5 on Mac OS, I'm having an annoying minor problem with mediabay. When I am browsing my Instrument track presets in...

weld77
replies: 2 views: 359
weld77 4 weeks ago

Hello people, I have a weird issue. I have 2 guitar tracks; same riff, one panned hard left & the other hard right. Now,...

MisterCrayle
replies: 0 views: 299
MisterCrayle 8th September 2018

I'm combining two kicks and am working on the high end attack of one of the kicks with MultibandEnvelopeShaper. For some reason,...

VitaEtMusica
replies: 4 views: 434
VitaEtMusica 8th September 2018

Hi all. Just like the title says, I'm having a hell of a time getting MIDI information sent through my UMC 1820 interface using...

suburbanbeat
replies: 3 views: 318
VitaEtMusica 7th September 2018

FIXED!! DESPERATE!! All right I’m posting this on all mediums I can think of. I’m as desperate as one can be. I’ve been...

BasUitermark
replies: 11 views: 501
thedberg 7th September 2018

What I want to know is When using odd time signature Bold white lines should move slightly backwards It is convenient to see...

w9w9bc
replies: 0 views: 311
w9w9bc 6th September 2018

I was just looking at info on the UR-Rt interfaces. Specifically the PR and the pictures/drawings on the Steinberg site. One or...

thenoodle
replies: 17 views: 1,681
thenoodle 3rd September 2018

Hello I have been looking around the internet for weeks and have contacted Cubase support but to no avail. They stopped replying...

Stuart B
replies: 31 views: 847
Therion 3rd September 2018

Every time I import a stereo file and click “split channels” to get two separate mono tracks, the left one works fine with...

Jake_SJL
replies: 2 views: 424
Jake_SJL 2nd September 2018

I've googled the crap out of this topic and posted over on the Steinberg forum but still haven't found a solution. So I thought I...

sean8877
replies: 4 views: 376
zachaction 31st August 2018

Hey fellow GSers - I'm in the middle of a mix and have been looking for the last 1/2 an hour...In the manual, online, etc. and...

SeanRyder
replies: 4 views: 441
mattiasnyc 29th August 2018

Anyone using Waves SoundGrid? Anyone using Waves SoundGrid with Cubase? Anyone using Waves SoundGrid without a SoundGrid...

SeanRyder
replies: 0 views: 370
SeanRyder 27th August 2018

Hey again. I am hoping that there are some fellow slutz who are working with the latest version of KK and Cubase AND are using an...

foamboy
replies: 2 views: 367
foamboy 25th August 2018

I use two virtual channels to route Mac audio into Cubase. Works like a charm. Today, I open an existing session and and...

oceantracks
replies: 0 views: 338
oceantracks 24th August 2018

ive got a problem with mediabay and the right hand side media colloum. ive added a folder in my filebrowser within media bay...

djwaxxy
replies: 0 views: 365
djwaxxy 24th August 2018

An old school question here. I went back to using Cubase 3 with the Atari 1040ST to compose music. Overall, I love it, but the...

Necron 99
replies: 1 views: 333
Deleted User 22nd August 2018

May have solved problem...sorry.

stevieotomy
replies: 0 views: 332
stevieotomy 22nd August 2018

when is steinberg throwing there update sale on? i usually recieve a email about this but this year nothing nada...

mpc3kle
replies: 8 views: 690
mattiasnyc 22nd August 2018

I could have sworn that up until yesterday I was able to create a mono track with a mono signal, add some stereo effects (we'll...

suburbanbeat
replies: 3 views: 452
suburbanbeat 20th August 2018

Going through ALL Cubase 9.5 new features and a basic review. If you want to know each and every new feature and where to find...

neotron54
replies: 11 views: 1,652
telecode 18th August 2018

I'm preparing for live performance (gulp...). So I started to export clips from my Cubase songs "en masse" by setting...

thedberg
replies: 11 views: 692
jammiedodger666 17th August 2018
replies: 0 views: 338
JetLag 14th August 2018

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search