The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored By
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
10th May 2017 Views: 8,787
Views: 8,787
10th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

So I'm checking out Cubase 10 and thinking maybe it's time I upgrade my Artist 8.5 to 10 Pro. I check out the price and it's...

soundrage
replies: 25 views: 1,114
thenoodle 7 hours ago

I'm using a standalone app called Hi-Pi Instruments "MicroSynth" which enables using microtonal scales. I use...

zanshin777
replies: 36 views: 579
zanshin777 16 hours ago

Is there a generic drum map for ssd5 to be used in Cubase 10 ? I've seen different drum maps for certain ssd4 kits but not a...

titchyblackcat
replies: 1 views: 286
BT64 1 day ago

Looks like Steinberg is preparing to Launch Cubase 10. rockoutrockoutrockout Steinberg | We’re preparing the Cubase 10...

benqbasic
replies: 57 views: 5,157
ponzi 2 days ago

Hi everybody. I'm on the point to build a new pc. I still can work on my 5-6 years old machine because I built a really...

Sensorychaos
replies: 5 views: 552
SF_Green 3 days ago

Hi all I was about to treat myself to this new upgrade and a flashy new i7 processor when I started to get second thoughts. I...

Atari Wolf
replies: 9 views: 458
Steve Fogal 3 days ago

I bought Cubase 10 this afternoon and its very very buggy and for me pretty much unusable as it is until they patch it. my main...

djwaxxy
replies: 45 views: 3,833
djwaxxy 5 days ago

cubase open last project at startup? I got steinberg hub to turn off but how can I get cubase open last project at startup?

Jaybird
replies: 1 views: 245
BT64 5 days ago

I'm not sure if it's a V10 'feature', but I think that in previous versions (up to V9 at least) if you clicked on the...

deejayen
replies: 4 views: 326
deejayen 5 days ago

Hi, Anyone knows if I can use 2 Tascams US2400 to control 48 channels at once? I have one that works perfectly (with Cubase...

johndoes
replies: 16 views: 2,395
orsidigital 6 days ago

Just purchased Halion 6 & The Grand 3 on the Black Friday deal. I'm hoping that this is a big improvement from the Halion...

Steve Fogal
replies: 3 views: 308
Steve Fogal 1 week ago

:) .... well you know just for the sake of balance in this crazy internet age with Google search. I updated and installed...

thehightenor
replies: 21 views: 2,040
TRSC 1 week ago

Does anyone know if Cubase 10 has 1/256 quanitze or more? Or if there is a way to do this in Cubase 9. Will a double of the bpm...

Mr. Undercover
replies: 1 views: 277
Mr. Undercover 1 week ago

I recently upgraded to Cubase 10 and now I cannot get the metronome to work as before. If I select "midi" click it...

LSP
replies: 6 views: 432
LSP 1 week ago

Hi, im looking for a method in Cubase 10 Pro, to trigger a bypass (like enabling an insert EQ) from an incoming audio signal or...

ShnappyTwo
replies: 5 views: 271
ShnappyTwo 1 week ago

Hey guys, Can't find any info on this. I'm a newby in mixing and when I've bounced a mix to a stick I put it in my livingroom...

Durango
replies: 2 views: 303
Durango 1 week ago

So I use cubase artist and I don't have the option for split stereo panning.There is just one fader for the pan and its...

ty45
replies: 2 views: 326
stella645 1 week ago

Dear slutz! I really need your help with cubase 9.5. I have 2 questions. 1. When I record a loop, when ever the loop is...

Adamaayan
replies: 3 views: 348
BT64 1 week ago

I've been working around an issue for years with my setup affecting all recent versions of Cubase, multiple computer builds and...

pdiddy
replies: 2 views: 320
pdiddy 1 week ago

How do you do this automation for recording loudness through the plug-in? Which steps exactly? I tried, but I think that I'm...

MouseTokTok
replies: 2 views: 335
mattiasnyc 1 week ago

Is anybody using an SBX-1 with Cubase? I recently did a crossgrade to Cubase 10 from Ableton, and I'm finding I cannot get a...

bluegreengold
replies: 0 views: 207
bluegreengold 2 weeks ago

I'm pretty new with Cubase....this is what I am seeing.. Dropbox - Screenshot 2018-11-25 17.30.07.png Can't see sends...any...

oceantracks
replies: 2 views: 307
wakestyle 2 weeks ago

This is one of those help me spend my money threads. I prefer PC to Mac. I'm probably going to switch from Studio One to...

troggg
replies: 16 views: 1,832
husker 2 weeks ago

My Soundcraft MTK 22 blew up last night in a storm that affected the house electricity (crazy stuff, sparks flying all over the...

Black Coral
replies: 2 views: 325
Black Coral 2 weeks ago

Hi all I'm wondering if any nice peeps out there may give me some appropriate advice. I've recently injured myself and am...

Atari Wolf
replies: 8 views: 477
VitaEtMusica 3 weeks ago

I'd like to explore various techniques using this plug-in, such as modulating the signal level using a side-chain input, which is...

Airlane1979
replies: 1 views: 280
BT64 3 weeks ago

It's that time of year where we rescan all our plugins and shake our head in disgust at just another weird Cubase quirk! Have a...

zachaction
replies: 6 views: 750
thehightenor 3 weeks ago

Hi everybody, thanks in advance for reading this and for any tips you may have. I am a long time Cubase user (almost 20 years)...

Princeton.Verb
replies: 15 views: 884
Nosajjao 3 weeks ago

Lately when I try to click and drag a section around it pops open in the editor as if I had double clicked it (Cubase 9.5). I do...

pdiddy
replies: 19 views: 1,072
Industry 3 weeks ago

Trying to work out whether I should upgrade from Pro 8 to Pro 10... Is there a trial of 10?? I can’t find it

Gonebytim
replies: 5 views: 1,861
BlackBackDrop 3 weeks ago

Buy Cubase Pro 10 now | Steinberg Online Shop

Quantum7
replies: 24 views: 3,704
jlaws 3 weeks ago

November 20 could be the announcement for C10.

Industry
replies: 77 views: 8,502
Dazlermac 3 weeks ago

I was just looking at info on the UR-Rt interfaces. Specifically the PR and the pictures/drawings on the Steinberg site. One or...

thenoodle
replies: 18 views: 2,300
AudioHipster 3 weeks ago
replies: - views: -
stella645 4 weeks ago

Hi Guys, hopefully this post doesn't ignite a flame. I have been recently giving Cubase 9.5 a go, after being a Logic...

Thales
replies: 4 views: 722
Gitaarwerk 4 weeks ago

Hi all. Every time I record anything using Groove Agent in Cubase Elements 9.5 I hear really, really distracting and annoying...

suburbanbeat
replies: 2 views: 396
Peakae 4 weeks ago

the goal is to use synths on one pc and arranging and mixing on the other . I have 2 pcs - one with Cubase 9.5 and lynx e44 sound...

adiahha
replies: 3 views: 444
popmann 4 weeks ago

Apple iMac After upgrading to 9.5 pro I no longer seem to have the 3 stereo inputs available as separate channels. They...

fairwayphil
replies: 1 views: 319
BT64 4 weeks ago

Hi, I've just bought upgrade from Cubase Elements 9.5 to Cubase 9.5 Pro. I was told to install it directly via the 9.5 Pro...

SvenDenns
replies: 24 views: 744
SvenDenns 4 weeks ago

I need to choose quickly on parts for an upgrade. I'm in the middle of a large project and I've hit the wall, performance-wise....

troutstudio
replies: 0 views: 396
troutstudio 5th November 2018

I have just upgraded from an i7 4790k based machine to an i7 8700 based system and am surprised and a pretty disappointed that...

soapmak3r
replies: 6 views: 1,509
soapmak3r 5th November 2018

Downloaded and installed cubase 9.5.40 today. I didn't have any problems before with my simple projects, and none after the...

ponzi
replies: 48 views: 2,599
BlackBackDrop 4th November 2018

So I finally upgraded from C4 Studio to C9.5 Pro. I installed C9.5 on my new computer with C4 still on the old system. All...

Buss-me
replies: 18 views: 1,088
Steve Fogal 4th November 2018

Hey out there. I have problems to get single fader faderport working in Cubase 9.5 Running a windows 10 machine. The...

matthew john
replies: 21 views: 2,469
JSchlomo 28th October 2018

Okay so I am using a MPC 4000 connected to Cubase elements 9.5 using a um one MK2 midi interface. My goal is to hit start on the...

Joeg11
replies: 8 views: 575
Steve Fogal 27th October 2018

So, I'm working on a live set setup at the moment , and I seem to have an issue with timestreching in Cubase. I basically take...

denstrow
replies: 0 views: 402
denstrow 26th October 2018

If you have a snaredrum with a lot of tone/sustain, what type of crossfade length/type do you use, to avoid the crossfades being...

DaPhunk73
replies: 3 views: 542
DaPhunk73 22nd October 2018

Hello people, I have this weird issue where, for example, I have an Instrument Track which was automated using my Mod Wheel...

MisterCrayle
replies: 12 views: 519
MisterCrayle 22nd October 2018

"""The Cubase 9.5.30 update has been released today. It should fix most Direct Offline Processing issues: ...

Deleted User
replies: 46 views: 4,447
fuse 20th October 2018

Hi. I'm using Cubase 9.5 right now, and I was wondering what is more significant.. number of cores vs. clock speed. I mainly...

qkrzazzang
replies: 26 views: 1,646
jammiedodger666 18th October 2018

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search