The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
9th May 2017 Views: 16,105
Views: 16,105
9th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This is probably really obvious but how do I record the audio output of Groove Agent (or any other VST plugin) on a new track? I...

Airlane1979
replies: 0 views: 24
Airlane1979 1 hour ago

I recently bought a boxed upgrade to 10.5 Pro until i possibly found out that boxed versions of upgrades work only with an AI...

NekstMusick
replies: 0 views: 35
NekstMusick 3 hours ago

Well i have both. But i really never learned Cubase 9. Anyway i bought 10.5 and starting learning the key commands. Now it is...

spektor
replies: 29 views: 1,216
sambosun 18 hours ago

We all know Cubase's cpu management is not the best, but since I've switched to mac, specifically macbook pro 16 (I always worked...

just_manu
replies: 10 views: 464
just_manu 1 day ago

What's up? Read a bit here and you all seem pretty willing to help. I'm having a routing issue with Cubase and a Focusrite...

learnrecording
replies: 3 views: 98
learnrecording 2 days ago

Anyone know why my "export audio" mixdown in C6 isn't the same volume as the project mix. This didn't used to be...

LSP
replies: 13 views: 7,752
mattiasnyc 5 days ago

So I'm watching some cubase youtube tutorials and when they right=click in the piano roll it shows all the edit commands:...

zohomoho
replies: 4 views: 154
zohomoho 6 days ago

Hey all from sunny Cleveland Ohio, I was hoping somebody could verify or help me out. A friend has one of the super old...

manicompression
replies: 6 views: 1,348
vasylek 1 week ago

Link : https://new.steinberg.net/cubase/new-features/ Interesting things, in this new version. Mainly, the macros window...

cubic13
replies: 295 views: 20,471
JSchlomo 1 week ago

I'm new to cubase, but I've been around on most other daws. I just updated to 10.5. I was really enjoying it and then I tried...

ballsbillson
replies: 1 views: 117
mattiasnyc 1 week ago

Hello I am learning how to mix properly is there a course I can take online that will show me what I have to learn to create a...

dynamite29
replies: 10 views: 909
EdMacDo 1 week ago

The Sensel Morph arrived yesterday and have been taking it through the paces. I’ve set it up successfully, adjusted the piano...

Piavoice
replies: 1 views: 268
Piavoice 1 week ago

Careful, careful, careful, careful!! Make sure you read your screen, and take care. A lot of people are stressed from this...

Wolf LeProducer
replies: 8 views: 350
Wolf LeProducer 1 week ago

Hi All, My post is chasing some info on a possible solution to updating a MkI MCU with the newer MCU Pro firmware, to try and...

Bobby_Dazzler
replies: 7 views: 1,426
vasylek 2 weeks ago

Hello. Would someone kindly explain the following 'Audio Statistics' from the bass track of a song I'm currently working on...

reubenayres
replies: 0 views: 141
reubenayres 2 weeks ago

Curious how many are happy with the stock Cubase EQ's?

Glenn Bucci
replies: 14 views: 674
terryaudio 2 weeks ago

Do you guys know the keys to playback/record at half speed? Thanks ;)

Treva
replies: 11 views: 12,441
oceantracks 3 weeks ago

Hey guys. I have a question about ASIO-Guard option. I found a information in the Restrictions about The ASIO-Guard...

InventSound
replies: 6 views: 245
BT64 3 weeks ago

Hi everyone, I just bought an Atari Mega STE and I would like to know which Cubase is the best for my Atari, the most stable one...

CruztoCruz
replies: 18 views: 871
Atarieterno 3 weeks ago

I just built a new PC to replace the "old" one because UA Apollo Twin Duo USB required me to have my USB3.0 ports built...

TikkoRome
replies: 1 views: 260
mattiasnyc 3 weeks ago

ive recorded a track with my band and its giving me big headaches im currently running at around over 40 channels of guitars...

djwaxxy
replies: 7 views: 3,768
djwaxxy 3 weeks ago

I bought Halion 6. I also bought groove agent and Cubase 10.5 pro. Cubase is slow going to learn but I have made a couple of...

gminorcoles
replies: 3 views: 337
Joss Scarlatti 3 weeks ago

I can't get the metronome to DEACTIVATE, only when I record. Even if the metronome AUDIO is off, I still have the annoying 4...

Jewel Dirks
replies: 2 views: 183
Jack Freeman 3 weeks ago

I swear, every time I upgrade Cubase it is a nightmare. I know I've asked 10,000 times, but I keep forgetting... How do I...

Wolf LeProducer
replies: 3 views: 285
Behrmoog 3 weeks ago

Hi all, Nuendo has some great features and handles larger track counts much better than my previous DAW. I'm so used to the...

DaveyJones
replies: 1 views: 196
mattiasnyc 4 weeks ago

Hey, I wrote already the Cubase Helpdesk but they didnt answer me for over a week now. So I wonder if anybody had the same...

alibling
replies: 1 views: 120
wakestyle 4 weeks ago

Back in May I bought a Steinberg UR22C on Amazon. To be fair, it works pretty well as a straight audio interface. But I had...

gmatkin
replies: 4 views: 150
xxdrexx 4 weeks ago

Hi All, Does the set up in the attachment look right? Scarlet solo - 2 input ports Mic is plugged into input 1 Keyboard...

Ian_B
replies: 2 views: 101
Ian_B 4 weeks ago

Hello, My problem is this. I recently upgraded the operative system to Windows 10 and everything looks very small. I decided...

Muchachote
replies: 25 views: 507
Roostr 4 weeks ago

And that's an absolute workflow killer. I work projects in 96k with the 64bit double precision. If I want to use the sampler...

Piavoice
replies: 0 views: 110
Piavoice 29th June 2020

Before I pull the trigger on an upgrade to Komplete Ultimate (from non-ultimate v6) I just wanted to ask: Is there anything in...

mattiasnyc
replies: 4 views: 215
mattiasnyc 29th June 2020

I'm still running Cubase 7.5 on Windows 7. Still fulfills all my needs. Except that it's taking a long long time to start up....

musicus
replies: 9 views: 902
musicus 29th June 2020

Hi, a friend of mine is working with Cubase on Win 7. Satisfied, software wise, we both are unhappy with his Phonic desk...

sirko2
replies: 0 views: 100
sirko2 26th June 2020

Running windows 10. So i just bought Cubase 10.5 upgrade. Anyway i am using a lynx aes card. it is set to 44.1 kHz. I open cubase...

spektor
replies: 7 views: 311
spektor 25th June 2020

Looking for a little help, please! I have been having serious issues with midi (regarding syncing external synths) but have...

dippy egg
replies: 4 views: 142
dippy egg 22nd June 2020

Hi Currently using Cubase 9.5 Elements Mac I use outboard FX set-up with separate input and output channels on my interface, so...

tame1
replies: 14 views: 394
BT64 20th June 2020

Hi y´all, We have just made available a patch for making the Presonus Faderport 8 control surface work seamlessly with...

alemao2k6
replies: 9 views: 3,423
alemao2k6 19th June 2020

Hi, My Cubase has started looking strange and parts of the GUI have started to disappear. My plugins including Waves and...

MatthewGarton
replies: 14 views: 4,171
no genre 18th June 2020

Hello! I have installed Cubase Pro 8.0.20 Have problem with graphic performance. The moment I start dragging/moving/trimming...

prolik
replies: 23 views: 4,048
alibling 18th June 2020

I recently upgraded to Pro 10.5 from Artist 8.5 and Wow, I have a meter! Is it possible to move or at least resize this thing?...

soundrage
replies: 1 views: 196
PBontempi 17th June 2020

90% of my plug-ins work fine, but some (e.g., Expert Sleepers Usamo, MeldaProduction MAnalyzer) load but then show a frozen GUI,...

Sir Ruff
replies: 5 views: 198
Sir Ruff 17th June 2020

Hello, I have a project that wasn't recorded to the grid. My client's drummer just quit her band, and she wants me to...

LSP
replies: 4 views: 943
oceantracks 16th June 2020

Any idea when Nuendo 10.5 is likely to be released?

jason nightall
replies: 11 views: 920
thenoodle 14th June 2020

After years and years of using Cubase I still don't get how to do volume automation. Let's say I've done some volume rides on...

thedberg
replies: 28 views: 852
Dave Y 13th June 2020

Sorry if it's been posted already, just wanted to inform you about a work-around I found on Steinberg forums since the above...

ade2
replies: 6 views: 3,321
JSchlomo 13th June 2020

I'm on cubase 10. Whatever one likes to dangle about nuendo being for "post", seems to me that it'd be cool to own it...

thenoodle
replies: 5 views: 968
GBP 13th June 2020

I just got the email. Maybe I'll just buy it retail while it's basically the same price as Cubase pro 10.5 (which I already...

thenoodle
replies: 3 views: 288
GBP 13th June 2020

Have a room with a system running Nuendo 3. Honestly its rock solid and does everything I need it too and I have no problems. I...

davehall6162
replies: 16 views: 541
mattiasnyc 12th June 2020

Hello, I don't know if this is the right place but I'll ask here in case anyone knows, sorry if this is not the correct place....

shake_puig
replies: 0 views: 129
shake_puig 10th June 2020

New version out today. It's officially a 'maintenance' update, but also contains a fair bit more new stuff than usual. Details...

OliverV
replies: 18 views: 946
DeadPoet 9th June 2020

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search