The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
9th May 2017 Views: 9,656
Views: 9,656
9th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi all, I have a problem when sending to external gear. I run Windows 7, cubase 5 Pro and also cubase 9 le with a focusrite...

Nikko1052
replies: 12 views: 737
BT64 52 minutes ago

Hi boys, last night, during the processing of a project, we realized something that left us a bit perplexed: In Cubase 10, the...

Simonluka
replies: 0 views: 106
Simonluka 12 hours ago

Debating getting an Avid Artist Mix. I have heard that the Mix will not mirror the tracks that are visible in Cubase’s mixer....

ckett
replies: 0 views: 152
ckett 19 hours ago

I've recently recorded multiple drum tracks since upgrading to C10. Whenever I select ANY track (event), ALL the drum events on...

LSP
replies: 3 views: 275
FrequencySounds 21 hours ago

Hi, My Cubase has started looking strange and parts of the GUI have started to disappear. My plugins including Waves and...

MatthewGarton
replies: 9 views: 1,805
no genre 1 day ago

According to Steinberg's youtube channel: Premium Audio For Professionals | Nuendo 10 Teaser Video Nuendo 10 is on it's...

PeterN
replies: 3 views: 548
kimajn 3 days ago

So I finally bit the bullet and upgraded to Windows 10 Pro 64 from Win7x64 (partly to fix RX7 which wasn't working) and now I...

SF_Green
replies: 22 views: 834
SF_Green 1 week ago

Did you see this: Premium Audio For Professionals | Nuendo 10 Teaser Video It's on it's way :-) Looking forward to the next...

PeterN
replies: 0 views: 394
PeterN 1 week ago

I'm on cubase 10. Whatever one likes to dangle about nuendo being for "post", seems to me that it'd be cool to own it...

thenoodle
replies: 2 views: 383
thenoodle 1 week ago

This Cubase 7.5. Simple project, just a single track, it's an Instrument track. Right click, copy track, and an exact copy...

musicus
replies: 3 views: 310
musicus 1 week ago

Has this ever happened to anyone? Suddenly, no matter what I do, my parts in arrangement window don't snap. I cannot nudge by...

smoke
replies: 1 views: 326
smoke 1 week ago

Anyone ever bought a cross grade edition of cuebase and if so does it check for existing software installed or do you have to...

deetee
replies: 7 views: 455
deetee 1 week ago

Since Cubase is not working with 32 bit plug-ins anymore, why do you still have the option to choose 32 bit processing for the...

dione
replies: 14 views: 712
dione 1 week ago

hey slutz, (EDIT: using cubase pro 10) i'm working on some audio post for a movie. i have to convert my final mix from 24 to 25...

ilan
replies: 2 views: 320
ilan 1 week ago

Hi all I'm wondering if any nice peeps out there may give me some appropriate advice. I've recently injured myself and am...

Atari Wolf
replies: 19 views: 1,167
VitaEtMusica 1 week ago

I have a problem with Cubase 9. When I record there is a latency of almost 32th notes at 110bpm. Everything sounds amature....

Mr. Undercover
replies: 8 views: 407
popmann 1 week ago

I recently upgraded to Cubase 10 and now I cannot get the metronome to work as before. If I select "midi" click it...

LSP
replies: 13 views: 1,342
MrFusion 1 week ago

Hi guys, So let's say i recorded a bunch of loops from my hardware into cubase and built a track with those loops. Most of...

Gilera
replies: 2 views: 314
Gilera 2 weeks ago

Hi, I've got a strange problem in Cubase Pro 10. Cubase records the notes coming from my MIDI keyboards one octave lower than...

johnsmith1261
replies: 6 views: 373
johnsmith1261 2 weeks ago

Hi Can anyone confirm they are using Nebula 4 with Cubase 10. If so which version of windows, cubase and nebula are u...

mfx
replies: 0 views: 313
mfx 2 weeks ago

Hi, I am currently experiencing a situation with Cubase 8.5 and the Lexicon PCM Native Reverb bundle. From to time i get a popup...

pjano
replies: 13 views: 2,271
AnthonyA 2 weeks ago

Hi, I have a choice to buy (2nd hand) Elements 10 or Artist 6.5 (for home recording). Many people seem to like version...

easybullet3
replies: 3 views: 335
thehightenor 2 weeks ago

I bought Cubase 10 this afternoon and its very very buggy and for me pretty much unusable as it is until they patch it. my main...

djwaxxy
replies: 116 views: 9,836
thehightenor 2 weeks ago

Does anyone else have this issue or is it just me? I installed Cubase 10 on both a laptop (Windows 10) and a desktop (Windows...

Mark Kaufman
replies: 3 views: 360
djwaxxy 2 weeks ago

Hi. I am looking at Cubase Artist. If I buy it, I noticed I need a USB e-Licenser to activate it. What is this exactly? Is this...

kgrant
replies: 3 views: 375
sean8877 2 weeks ago

I'm not sure what I've clicked on, but I've somehow disabled the metering for all the audio channels in the Cubase 10 Mix...

deejayen
replies: 12 views: 755
mattiasnyc 3 weeks ago

Greetings, I needed to open older projects to make changes and edits this morning. In several of these projects, I received...

Mike P
replies: 14 views: 1,219
LDWyze 3 weeks ago

Hi all. This question seems a bit complicated to me, but I have a feeling some of you out there might know of an easy...

suburbanbeat
replies: 3 views: 406
smoke 4 weeks ago

Hi guys I am having problems with Cubase/Presonus is being removed. Or says Audio interface has been removed. It does it over and...

Mr. Undercover
replies: 2 views: 376
marinedalek 4 weeks ago

When I first learned way back Yamaha bought Steinberg I was excited. I was wondering guys why hasn't yamaha done what Presonus is...

thatizright
replies: 77 views: 3,257
mattiasnyc 4 weeks ago

just built up a fine new computer windows 10 home z390designare motherboard intel i9-9900K 64gb ram gtx-980ti got...

joshchristmas89
replies: 1 views: 414
artmuz 4 weeks ago

To speed up my workflow, it would be great to tune with a multitrack option so I can see a tuned guide track as the same time as...

EMMST
replies: 5 views: 505
EMMST 4 weeks ago

Hi, I'm buying my first DAW and I was wondering which one I should buy. I'm more drawn to S1 but I heard it lacks some...

zigacesen1
replies: 10 views: 1,040
dvalleyjim 4 weeks ago

In Cubase 8.5, I use 3 controllers, one uses the Mackie Protocol. I have set up 2 others using Generic Remote (GR 1,...

acoustimax
replies: 1 views: 415
BT64 4 weeks ago

Hi, I hope that someone will be able to help me work out this issue. I use Cubase 10 Elements, and also I use Roland...

iEq
replies: 0 views: 332
iEq 4 weeks ago

Hello, I have been wondering these days how the people who upload to Youtube tutorials and music making videos with Cubase do...

Muchachote
replies: 27 views: 1,516
Muchachote 4 weeks ago

When I asked this question about upgrading to 9.5 from 8 I was told 9.5 was the best version a lot of people have used in a long...

Lethem
replies: 21 views: 1,167
thehightenor 16th February 2019

As per title, for some reason Cubase isn't loading today, is anyone familiar with this problem? thanks in advance

macb3th
replies: 4 views: 1,159
husker 14th February 2019

I'm not sure if it's a V10 'feature', but I think that in previous versions (up to V9 at least) if you clicked on the...

deejayen
replies: 5 views: 741
BT64 11th February 2019

Cubase 10 Updates and Downloads |...

OliverV
replies: 0 views: 558
OliverV 10th February 2019

I can see that everything appears fine on Cubase Pro 9, but on 10 Decapitator is missing from the plugin list.. Anyone has this...

qkrzazzang
replies: 2 views: 471
SF_Green 6th February 2019

I had one note that was too low but when i quantized pitch, it was going lower (variaudio thought the note was below what the...

nilsemil
replies: 1 views: 518
nilsemil 4th February 2019

In Cubase, if I go to the plugin manager, and select "show plugins that support 64-bit processing", Ozone is removed...

Todd Loomis
replies: 6 views: 1,873
JeffBatt 4th February 2019

Am I expecting too much? I am running cubase on a pc with a Steinberg ur22 interface. I have recently dug out some old midi...

Dodge
replies: 4 views: 526
popmann 3rd February 2019

Well have a bit of a issue with the Cubase 10 Gui. When I was importing new audio into Cubase 10 the Gui is missing a EQ when...

spektor
replies: 8 views: 808
pquinn 1st February 2019

Hi folks. Does anybody know what Steinberg mean with Estimated Pitch found in Cubase audio statistics? The manual says: Estimated...

studioleorec
replies: 1 views: 520
studioleorec 31st January 2019

I've been dealing with this issue for several weeks now. When I launch Cubase 10 on my Win10 PC during the VST2.x scan portion it...

e.Blue
replies: 0 views: 398
e.Blue 31st January 2019

Hi there, I'm pretty new here, so I'm looking around a bit. Every time I loaded a project in Cubase, no sound is coming to the...

bjornjan
replies: 0 views: 453
bjornjan 28th January 2019

Apple iMac After upgrading to 9.5 pro I no longer seem to have the 3 stereo inputs available as separate channels. They...

fairwayphil
replies: 2 views: 695
Arthur Stone 27th January 2019

Ive been working on a project for a while and today when I started Cubase this message came up. CUBASE HAS STOPPED WORKING, right...

Iconica
replies: 5 views: 1,177
yeahimsteve 25th January 2019

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search